Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread Closed

RE: Part of the Pack (LovelyDeadlyLadies and Blazorna)

Hiding within the foilage was what appeared to be a black wolf observing the elf, as if hunting her. He slowly approached her quietly from behind. He was horny as hell, wanting to have sex with someone. For a while, he followed the elf, judging if she was suitable for him. He was cautious, seeing that she is a hunter, but he felt confident that she was good for him. As soon as he was close, he rose up, revealing himself to be a bipedal werewolf , wrapping his arms around her while covering her mouth to keep her from screaming or escaping. "Do not resist, I will not kill you if you don't resist and help me relieve some pent up stress." he said in a soft, yet serious tone.

" I need your help." he said while lowering a hand to gently rub her womanhood, taking care to not hurt her."I need this, as I can't control myself much longer before I might rape something. or worse..." his voice sounded desperate as he positioned himself where his erect manhood was pressed against her rear end, signalling what he was after exactly. He held onto the elf like his life depended on it. He chose her because she was the only one who was around that could help him.

"Thank you. I am Arik, by the way." the wolf said gratefully before he rubbed her mound more, trying to make her aroused as he started rubbing his member against her as well, He fought against the urge to take her immediately, but he wanted the elf to enjoy being with him this way. As such, he needed her aroused so that he wouldn't be so rough.

"That is a lovely name. And I'll be gentle." he commented as he stopped and lifted her up, holding the elf above the water by her knees. He slowly lowered her onto his awaiting member, sliding it into her awaiting pussy. He moaned before letting out a soft howl of pleasure as he entered her. He held her in place, allowing her to get used to his shaft.

Arik flipped her around carefully so that she was facing towards him before he began to thrust into her slowly. He kept the slow pace for a while as the anthromorphic wolf licked her neck gently.After a short while, he began to go deeper into the elf, enjoying how she felt on his member. He nuzzled against her cheek affectionately.
"Are you doing alright?" he asked her out of concern.

Arik started to pick up speed with every thrust into her, enjoying how tight she felt to his member. He enjoyed her wrapping herself around him, nuzzling her more as he kept going deeler into her. He kept at a steady pace. Before too long a knot started to swell up. With a single thrust, the werewolf placed his knot into the elf, tying her to his cock.

"Don't worry, that's normal for me, It just ensures my cock stays in you when I orgasm." he explained as he kept on thrusting into the elf. "You are knotted to me for the time being, so just relax." the ebony werewolf thrusted as he nuzzled her again. He thrusted as deep as he could into the elf now as he began to grunt. After a few minutes, his cock throbbed a few times before he came without warning into Artemis, filling her up with his seed.

the werewolf nuzzled his snout once more before he spoke up. "I am simply following tradition here, but you're my toy now. I could tel you wanted companionship of some kind, considering this may have been your first time. Are you okay with me being your master?" he asked, The knot prevented his cock from pulling out, leaving the elf bound to his member.

"You might be pregnant with my child now, you know." Arik pointed out. "If that's the case, I need to keep you two safe. Besides, I'm all alone. I don't have a pack, and I want to be with someone. You've been the first person I met in over a month. For a social beast like myself, that's not a good thing. Werewolves would normally kidnap whoever they claim and share them with his pack. I'm not going to do that. I left my old pack, because I wanted to not force anyone into such a demeaning role, even if I want to mate constantly. Besides, I can smell that it only has been you alone for such a long time. the only elf scent around is yours alone." the werewolf began to thrust again, "I just want someone to be with."

Arik was silent for a moment to gather his thoughts before he spoke up. "I never said I'd force you to be that, or have sex all the time. If anything, I'd rather help you in exchange. From hunting, searching for herbs, to even be a sparring partner, Think of it more as a partnership." he said softly while keeping up the thrusting. "I don't know what your age is, so I could be way off. Regardless, I need you to help me. I'm very susceptible to my urges to mate. It's bad enough that I can't live in peace. Almost got killed for coming close to forcing myself on someone. But if you helped me, I'd keep myself under control and others would be safe. Please think about this. You're gaining more than you realize."

Back
Top Bottom