Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Literate Dominant Male and Female Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovelyDeadlyLadies

Planetoid
I am looking for male and female characters to play specific pairings or general pairings. I require a dominate male or female (not totally opposed to futas though it is a new concept to me) who can handle a bit of an uppity character. I will not play dom or switch! I just do not feel comfortable being either. My characters will not be completely submissive at first and I am looking for those who can have good rapport with my characters and are willing to create an actual plot and story. This will be a 50/50 RP (50% Plot and 50% Smut/Romance) I prefer plots that are heavy in Romance though I wouldn’t mind working on some build up as well. I am not great at action so let’s keep that to a minimum. Like everyone else I do have kinks and I certainly have limits which will be listed below. When it comes to fandom pairings I will take suggestions but if I have not seen it (usually on screen) it really depends on both characters back story and whether or not they have interacted elsewhere and if not how well I can see them meshing well together. OCs and canon characters are a bit iffy for me but I do have OCs of my own so I will listen to suggestions and decide then. Might have to really plan out a background or really work on build up for an OC x Canon character pairing.

Kinks:
Dom/Sub (Gentle Dom)
Masturbation (Mutual and/or watching partner or masturbating for partner)
Public Sex and Masturbation
Light BDSM (Handcuffs/Ropes, Blindfolds, Spanking, Hair Pulling, Biting, Rough Sex etc.)
Toys (Mostly just dildos or vibrators)
Non-Con (As long as it is not too brutal)
Multiple Partners (Two or more men only and the focus must be on the female)
Anthros (Mostly wolves or dragons)

Limits:
Incest (Under any circumstances)
Abuse
Bathroom stuff (Anything to do with bathrooms excepting semi-public sex)
Vore
Gore
Excessive Blood (Good with biting and breaking skin just don’t go too far with it)
Heavy BDSM
Brutality
Pregnancy
(If you have any questions about anything else just ask)

Pairings I am Interested In:
Game of Thrones:
Jon Snow x Daenerys Targaryen
Khal Drogo x Daenerys Targaryen
Little Finger x Sansa Stark
Margery x Robb Stark
Margery x Jon Snow

Marvel:
Natasha Romanoff x Steve Rogers
Natasha Romanoff x Bucky Barnes
Natasha Romanoff x Clint Barton
Natasha Romanoff x Bruce Banner
Female Loki x Steve Rogers
Female Steve (Stephanie) x Bucky Barnes
Female Steve (Stephanie) x Male Natasha Romanoff
Female Tony Stark (Toni) x Bruce Banner
Female Tony Stark (Toni) x Steve Rogers

DC:
Supergirl x Superboy (TV Show)
Supergirl x Flash (TV Show)
Supergirl x Winn
Supergirl x James Olsen
Supergirl x Adam Foster
Supergirl x Mon-El (TV Show)
M'gann x Superboy
Artemis x Wally West
Zatanna x Robin/Nightwing

General Pairings:
Mermaid/Siren x Human
Merman/Siren x Human
Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Incubus x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Human Slave
Princess/Queen x Royal Bodyguard
Princess/Queen x Servant/Peasant
Prince/King xServant/Peasant
Prince/King x Princess/Queen (Arranged Marriage)
Prince/King x Mistress
Mythological God x Human
Mythological God x DemiGoddess
Elf x Human (Male Elf/Female Human)
Elf x Human (Female Elf/Male Human)
Werewolf x Human (Male Werewolf/Female Human)
Dragon x Human (Male Dragon/Female Human) (Dragon shapeshifts or has a more human form)
Demon x Human (Male Demon/Female Human)
Anthro x Human (Male Anthro/Female Human)
Alpha x Omega (Male Alpha/Female Omega) (Shapshifter wolves)

Plot Ideas:
1. (Fantasy Plot) MC is a young woman/elf who is hunting in the woods. She wonders a bit to far and gets caught in a trap. YC finds her and decides that she will be their catch of the day and takes her home for himself.

2. (Dragon Shifter (Or Anthro Dragon)/Princess) (Fantasy) MC is a princess who has been closely guarded her entire life by her father. On the evening of her 18th birthday a dragon (YC) steals the princess away and takes her to his own castle (or cave) for safe keeping. At first the princess thinks this is just a kidnapping and at first that is really all it is. However, MC starts to notice that the dragon (if shifter in his human form) cannot keep his eyes off of her.

3. (Dragon Shifter (Or Anthro Dragon)/Princess) (Modern) YC is hundreds of years old and has lived among humans for centuries. He is rich and known as a collector of treasures. This could mean anything, art, gold, historical treasures. MC is a simple waitress at a cafe who has had a pretty hard life. YC comes into the cafe on a whim one day and lays on MC. He decides all too quickly that she is the next "object" he would like to procure for his collection.

4. (Human/Human (Or if you'd rather use a supernatural creature we can discuss it.) YC is a therapist who MC has been going to for years. YC has always eyed MC but because she is YC's patient YC has been unable to do anything. During one session YC suggests that you let him hypnotize you as a therapeutic way of relaxing. MC trusts YC enough that she says yes. At first it really is used for therapy but knowing MC won't remember anything YC says or does YC cannot resist the temptation. After the first time this happens MC awakens feeling so refreshed and relaxed that she comes back to YC.

5. (Twisted Fairy Tales) So this is less of a plot and more of an idea that involves several different stories that can be broken down into several different plots. The idea is to twist up some of the more classic fairy tales and perhaps make them a bit sexier. I have sort of plots in mind and images to use for inspiration. The fairy tales I have ideas for are listed below and feel free to suggest your own as well.
Red Riding Hood
Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Snow White (Maybe)
Cinderella (Maybe)
Rapunzel
Sleeping Beauty
Alice In Wonderland

6. (Modern Fantasy) (Mermaid/Human) MC is a Mermaid Princess from an underwater Kingdom of Mermaids that has exsisted for thousands of years. Only these mermaids are quite different from the ones heard about in fairy tales. They are more like sirens in the sense that they lure men to their deaths and drown, only to feed on their flesh. They have hidden rows of razor sharp teeth that they use to tear their victims apart. It is a writ of passage for a mermaid of 18 to lure and drown her first man. MC has just turned 18 and is about to go through this writ of passage. Only the night she chooses to do this she gets caught up in a storm and hits her head on a rock, causing her to pass out. YC finds the young mermaid washed up on the beach and rescues her.

7. (Modern FxF) Our characters have been best friends for a long time and now we're in college together and also sharing a dorm. MC has always been in love with YC but was always too shy to admit it despite being openly bi. But YC has always felt the same way and one night YC just can't take it anymore and decides to sneak into MCs bed to show MC how they really feel.

8. (Twisted Fairy Tale) (FxF)A Sleeping Beauty plot where instead of being woken by a kiss Sleeping Beauty needs a more "sexual awakening" YC is a young woman (Theif, noble woman, commoner, you decide) who happens upon the castle where Sleeping Beauty rests. When YC sees the young woman frozen in time asleep in her bed YC just can't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom