Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped in a Fantasy World

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Interest Check|Character Sheet|OOC

Akemi begins to slowly wake up from her slumber, she lifted her head, then begins to pat her he sure. Instead of the soft touch of a mattress, she feels something much like... grass. She opened her eyes to realize that she wasn't in her bedroom, but rather a grassy field; something was rather off. Akemi got up on her feet, looking around. "Where am I?" Akemi curiously asked herself.

Henry's POV

When i woke up, it didn't take me very long to realize that something was wrong with my surroundings. I thought for sure i entered the tent before i went to sleep last night, so how was i now outside?

As if that wasn't bad enough, when i got up to look for my tent, it was gone. Not only that, but i seemed to be in a completely different part of the forest than i was before.

And then i remembered Tim. Me and him decided to go camping to get away from the city life for one night, but when i looked around to see where he was, he wasn't anywhere near me at all.

"Tim?! Where are you?!" I cried out, hoping to hear a response of some kind, any kind from him.

Tim's POV

When i woke up, i could feel the sun's rays shining down on me as i slowly got up and stretched before letting out a yawn and looking around.

For a moment, i was a little concerned when i couldn't see the tent, let alone Henry anywhere near me, but then i heard a voice nearby beyond the tall grass.

After a few moments of walking, i could soon see a long pair of dark colored legs belonging to what looked like a neko. It's been quite a while since I've seen one of those.

Then i began to wonder if this cutie was the kind of feline who likes to play with mice, or eat them? Would she be nice to me if i tried contacting her, or would she be more than just nice to me?

Whatever the case, i decided to try my luck by calling up to her and seeing what would happen next.

Akemi begins to hear someone calling her name. "What the... Who's calling me?" Akemi just thought it was all in her head, but until continues going on. "Okay, I thought I might be dreaming things, but I want to know who's calling my name." Akemi continues to look around to find a mouse; just standing right in front of her."Well, I know where the source is coming from." Akemi says, but she said it in Japanese.

Tim's POV

It took her a while to locate me, but once she did, she started speaking in what could only be Japanese. Well at least now i know communicating to her would be next to impossible unless she knew English. At the very least, i decided to try.

"Excuse me, but I'm kinda lost and i need to find my friend. Could you lend a hand please?" I was hoping she knew at least basic English, otherwise this encounter could go on for quite some time without any results.

"Well, I can't say no to that. I might as well help the ones that you have a natural instinct with." Akemi said, back to her English speaking voice. She picked up the small mouse and placed him on her shoulder, as a way not to lose that easily.

"I think you'll be safer if you stay on my shoulders, I'm sure I will find you find your friend." Akemi said the small mouse.

tumblr_static_5vz354w0kaccc4k084sk44wc8_640_v2.jpg

Akemi and Tim begins walking through the forest landscape, trying to find his friend Henry. Judging by the appearance of the forest, it is quite fascinating to look at. "Well, this is quite a site to see," Akemi said as she gazed in awe at the beauty of the forest, "Too bad we can't stay here for much longer here though, we have to friend your friend."

Unaware to them, hidden from view from them, is a fairy, a fire elemental fairy named Izanami. She was thought that they were just some visitors, but unbeknownst to her is that these two individuals are not around here, but rather from a normal universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom