Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Breeder's Harem-Pokemon (Looking for 6 Females)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Basically I am looking for any women who would be interested in a Pokemon roleplay. This is being treated as an interest check until someone actually asks to join.

Here is the premise: My character, a veteran trainer comes to the Alola Region, hoping to capture the pokemon found only there, and breed them. However, he does breeding differently. Instead of Ditto, he prefers to breed the pokemon with a willing female, who can be a substitute for the very same role, with a few exceptions of what pokemon they can be with due to size, weight, or the fact they are genderless.

Why humans over the Transform Pokemon? Eggs are guaranteed and for some, they can be obtained a whole lot faster. My character partakes in the Island Challenge to explore the region, however is driven by his lust, wanting to find girls who are willing to be be with him and act as his personal breeders for his pokemon. However, he isn't inconsiderate and wants his girls to be happy, despite being labelled as the very opposite to his dismay. This misunderstanding has plagued him for a very long time. He has so much trouble with establishing his "harem" that he has almost given up of realizing his dream.

What I'm after in my partners:

1. They are actually female. I have nothing against men playing as females, but I just greatly prefer female roleplayers as I have more natural reactions to what I post.

2. They are comfortable with bestiality (or Pokephilia in this case), being impregnated by Pokemon, Oviposition, and are not looking to be dominated forcefully. I am not one who dominates with an iron fist. I'm more compassionate and gentle, and my character reflects that fact.

3. I am basing the world of this roleplay from the games more, but with some aspects from the anime.
As such I'm not after Pokemorphs. Just going for consistency here.

4. Won't get on anyone's case for consistent post size. I do try to aim for a paragraph at least, but at times, I do shorter posts out of a bad habit of mine. I have more motivation to post longer if I have more than one person. Also, due to using a handheld device, I don't do like to do gigantic posts. Just takes too long. The others may have similar circumstances as well. I consider myself Semi-lit,

5. Don't expect an extravagant plot. Its mostly smut focus, like 60-80% smut compared to plot. but when plot takes center stage, it could last a good while.

6. Have characters be 18+ in age. Minors are a huge turn off for me.

7.Don't expect me to be on for long periods of time. I'm pretty busy, so I only have actual time to focus on this during weekends. Having patience is key here.

8.Speaking of patience, Don't drop the roleplay silently, If you want to leave, please notify everyone that you're done.

I'll add more to the list when necessary.

All slots open at this time. Will start once at least two others ask to join.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. Certain I might have forgotten something , but will update this when needed

Back
Top Bottom