Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gone and Back Again Dreams and Reality (Wolvenrogue and Lagertha)

Her face turned red when he hugged her, drawing her slightly close to him. His arms, his presence, felt way different than her mother hugging her. He was large, much larger than her, and his arms were pure muscle. It made her feel weird when his flaccid member pressed against her, her jumping slightly. Though it was really when he kissed her sweetly that she tensed slightly and relaxed awkwardly in his arms. Åshild moved backwards, so her back pressed firmly against his chest as she curled up and closed her eyes. "Goodnight.."​

When Ashild pressed back tightly against him, and accepted his gentle kiss with nothing worse than a mild startle, Joe relaxed noticably and spread his huge and across the velvety skin of her middle , and hugged her securely. For Joe, the peaceful feeling it gave him was something he had craved for years and he was sound asleep in seconds. Joe slept soundly, but as was his habit woke at the first glimmer of sunlight. He smiled at finding Ashild just where she had been, but his smile turned to horror when he realized that his morning wood was now completely between her slightly parted thighs and resting along the entire length of her slit. Afraid to move , he just laid there while he tried to think of a graceful way out of this unintentional situation. Finally he decided it was best if he simply got up quickly so that if she woke up, the intruder would be gone before she realized what had happened.

He only hoped that she was not already awake and too frightened of the situation to speak.

It was a thankful moment for her when he cuddled against her and let her rest against him like this. She easily fell asleep herself, peaceful. Although she knew tomorrow would be just as hard as today was, and maybe harder yet. Still, she wondered if anyone would come looking for her, the cruise ship she had been on. With the way today was...she bet someone would, she hoped so at least..and she hoped she was not really the only survivor.

In all her life, she had never really had such a perverted set of images in her sleep, but they startled her. More so when he pulled away from her off the bed. Ashild stretched, rubbing her eyes as she yawned. Though the girl stiffened a bit as the sun burnt hit her. Yes, that was right, she needed to be careful. At least it felt slightly cooler than yesterday...Slowly, she rolled over onto her other side, her eyes trying to adjust to the morning as she looked at him..

"How early is it?" She wondered, the sun was barely in the sky. She knew she used to wake up this early for school, but it was different now. There was no alarm to throw across the room, her mother laughing as she shook her awake. The memory made her slightly sad. As angry as she had been at her father, as hateful she had been at school all those years, as awkward it was sometimes sleeping with her mother...she missed it. Slowly she sat up, stretching more as she looked at the side of him. "Can I help?..." She felt semi useless, and the least she could do was help with something before searching around the island for a means of escape.​

"You really want to do m a favor? Would you scratch my back?" He climbed back on the bed with her and lay on his stomach, his entire body hers for the touching. "Its been so long since someone did that for me." Just being near her had him getting excited and she hadn't even touched him. He stretched out and waited expectantly. He could feel a tingling in his groin.

Ashild was a bit caught off guard by his request and she watched him carefully. She looked at his defense back, the muscles and the way they laid and she nodded her head. "S-Sure..though I've never done this...so I'm not sure I'll be any good." It was thankful that she had long nails, though some had broken off and were short from the storm. Still, she sat up, extending her hands to scratch up and down his back.​

Joe stretched his body out and laid on his stomach. He almost purred like a cat at how good it felt. when he had let her run her nails up and down his backside a good five minutes, the close proximity to Ashild's naked body and the intoxicating feel of her nails on his back had him thoroughly aroused. he slowly rolled over onto his back exposing his muscular chest, six pack abs, and eight inches of fully erect cock to her immediate gaze and easy reach. "Do this side too please" he said with a huge grin. He knew that Ashild would be shocked but he hoped she would be pleased as well.

Ashild pulled her hands back when he went to roll on her back. She tensed, surprised at his muscular build and the fact that his menacing cock looked rock hard. Her face turned red when he grinned telling her to do the front as well. "Okay..." She spoke softly, it was clear Ashild was still embarrassed and the erotic dreams were pouring through her head that she had last night. She tried to stay calm as she moved, scratching his chest and stomach. However she could feel the soft warm feeling between her legs as the images poured through her.​

"Relax sweety, you cant do this wrong. Just having your near me makes me happy. I have no one else I could share myself with, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to. All of me belongs to you at this moment. Please don't be afraid." In an effort to show her he trusted her, he closed his eyes and completely relaxed, leaving his entire body at her disposal to explore as she desired. "I will do the same for you if you wish." He laid there waiting for her touch. There world was silent except for the chirping of the birds in the trees as they greeted the day.

Ashild hesitated as she looked at him, his words only made her more embarrassed. It was so awkward, him telling her all of him belonged to her at that moment. Still she huffed, getting hold of herself as she placed her hands on his chests to start scratching. She moved onto his stomach but kept away from his cock, embarrassed by all of this.​

When she was finished, he smiled at her. He took her hand and set it on his hard and throbbing manhood. " It won't bite you, you know. It is just a part of my body. The fact that it is hard is a sure sign that I am excited by your touch. That is a good thing. Before he released her hand, he rested his other hand on her inner thigh and just held it there only a hairs breath from her pussy lips.

Ashild thought she could get away with this. Without him knowing the things going over in her head that she had dreamt last night. She thought, she could scratch him and get out and do something, but she jumped, jerking her hand away when he pulled her hand to grip his cock. She was embarrassed, and she tensed when his hand was close to her lips, ready to expose her dirty thoughts.

"I can't do this. This is way too much for me and I don't even know you. Granted, you stole my virginity too." Ashild's jaw tensed a bit. "I'm going to take a walk." She did not know why she was telling him that, and she moved to pull away from him and slide off the bed, making she his hand slide off her in a way to avoid her pussy. She sighed, moving to the edge of the camp and moving into the forest, trying her best not to look back.​

"Just exactly where do you think you are going? This is a small island and we are the only living souls on it. You will be back. I won't hve to force you. Loneliness will take care of that for me, believe me I know. I will be here when you come to your senses. It wont take long. You will see. I really wish it wasn't that way."

He stretched out to relax and wait.

Back
Top Bottom