Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love to the rescue (Krystal x Katizakat)

JJ stretched as he left his medical practice for the night. He was tired. He yawned loudly as he walked to his car, looking worried as he saw a fae assaulting a Human. He ran over. "Hey, what did this kid ever do to you?" He looked annoyed, and his regality shown through. Itbwasn't smart to mess with the dark court prince, and the other courts knew it.

Kyle was backed against a wall as he tried to fight off this guy with green hair that was trying to take him somewhere. "Don't make me use magic kid." The man's eyes then widened and he quickly backed off, glaring at the dark court prince. "Nothing... yet." He grumbled as he knew he couldn't stand up to him and disappeared. Kyle was panting softly from the fear and looked at the blue haired man in confusion. "W-What was he talking about...?"

Kyle stared at JJ in confusion but the panic in his eyes slowly faded and he hesitated before nodding. "Well, considering I just almost got abducted... I'd like to hear this 'long story." He said but returned the politeness by holding out his hand. "Kyle Hinkley."

Kyle hesitated, unsure of getting in the car with a stranger just minutes after almost being abducted. "Um... Is there a place we can walk to?" He asked awkwardly.

JJ nodded. "My practice is just down the street from a really good thai place. We could get food there." He clicked the lock again. While they were innthe snooty upper east part of town, it was still better safe than sorry.

Kyle stared in shock for a moment and nodded silently. He sipped his water for a moment as he took this all in before asking. "So... what did that guy want with me?"

Kyle nodded, still trying to wrap his brain around this. "No kidding..." He mumbled as the food arrived and he tried to get his stomach to accept the spicy food after such a discovery.

Back
Top Bottom