Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

3 Hearts Too Many

Squid

Planetoid
[Space to rant, mostly]

So I was daydreaming and began thinking about what I would paint for my partner's two daughters, were I a talented fantasy painter. This is what I got.

-Belle-
A large clearing bordered by a stream on one side and trees on the other three. Animals frolic in the grass; a deer looks curiously at a gathering of snails on a bush; a fox cub and wolf cub chase each other through the grass; a bluebird and a duck chat in the shallows of the stream. There are white fluffy clouds in an otherwise blue sky and butterflies hover near flowers. In the background, a purple and silver dragon sits atop a pile of all building stones, with an expression that could be a smile. A young girl with long dark hair sits across from the dragon in a dress that matches the mighty beast in colour, and no shoes. Between them is a chessboard with a game in progress. At the base of the stones lays a massive dog who is white in colour with pointed ears, fluffy fur and a lolling pink tongue.

-Eva-
A blonde girl kneels on one knee on top of a cliff's edge. She wears a green tunic with gold embroidery, leather laced breeches and tall fawns boots. She holds a bow in her hand with an arrow knocked. The tip of the arrow is round and made of rubber. A mischievous grin is spread across her face. Behind her sits a massive dog who is white in colour with pointed ears, fluffy fur and a lolling pink tongue. He has a quiver of the rubber-tipped arrows slung from his neck. The girl is aiming at a large, green monster who has his back turned as he stirs a large rusty cauldron over a small fire. On the other side of the fire is a group of children tied together with apples in their mouths. All look sad or scared except for one little boy who seems to have spotted the girl on the cliff, one hand reaching as far up as the rope will allow to point at her in astonishment.

Back
Top Bottom