Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

Jin might be a little stupid and impetuous. Though not reckless. She will try to give a few well placed lumps and take cover maybe take some out with the pulse taser.

Part of her regrets giving up her restaurant rather than fighting those bastards who cheated her. And she has recently realized that she has lived too sheltered a life, one where she has not made any truly close human connections, even with her family there is a decorum that comes first. Of course she doesnt know these wacky creatures well enough yet, but then again she will never know anyone if she doesnt lay it out there . Yes, she has been reading her Daily Affirmations :)

BennyQ said:
A lot of us are lacking in firepower and those who have it can easily cover for the rest of us, I reckon haha.

Are you implying that Donovan is dangerous enough to pick up the slack for the under armed crew mates? And if so whatever could have given you that idea? :D

Hi all. Sorry to be quiet. Work and not sleeping well exhausted me. I'll bounce back tomorrow. :)

Kosmik_Khaos said:
BennyQ said:
A lot of us are lacking in firepower and those who have it can easily cover for the rest of us, I reckon haha.

Are you implying that Donovan is dangerous enough to pick up the slack for the under armed crew mates? And if so whatever could have given you that idea? :D

That is entirely what I am implying :p As for where that idea originated from, you only have yourself to blame.

Honestly I love the concept that not all characters are dangerous gunslingers. Each have their area of expertise and so forth, varied.

I'm pondering a time jump, a few hours, to allow everyone to already be in position for the Shit Jut Got Real Yo moment. Any objections or where does everyone want to be or will you each handle it?

Sometimes a time jump makes us gloss over things we want to explore, but at the same time it also advances the narrative.

I think it's a good idea, put everyone back on the same page and have us all ready for the action to hit. Us it as a mean to recenter everything so we can move along again since we currently have 3 timelines running in the story.

I'm ready for the skip as well, Sonakshi is dealing with her shit and patched Donovan as good as new.

Wonderful how this is coming together. Y'all are amazing.

Iona and Thomyris will escape and be headed back towards the grav sled when the call about the kidnapping comes in. I'm going to say only Iona receives it and she will relay it to the crew. Expect an All Hands Get Back Now call and then we will fast track everyone back on board to discuss what to do.

Remember it's important to the story that Thomyris feel like we intend to trade her until the Big Reveal.

Does anyone need anything, or any help? I know it was a holiday weekend so I'm not too concerned, but I want to make sure each and every one of you knows I am here to support you and help you enjoy the game. Please don't hesitate to ask or PM me. :)

Just want to say thanks to all of you wonderful writers for helping make this story awesome. Like our lovely Captain, I offer my assistance to anyone that requires it, or would like to coordinate events in the future of the story.

Thank you Belle for bringing us all together for this wonderful story.

Also a quick question, Thomyris and Iona are now heading to the ship on the grav-sled right? Would it be safe to assume they arrived aboard? I am certain if they did Donovan would be aware and go to meet them, knowing Iona's safety habits I am sure there would be some kind of indication given that a bay was opened for any reason.

Yes, Iona and Thomyris have both arrived aboard the ship and are still changing out of their hardsuits. The two ladies might not be so keen on having a male barge into their undressing though haha. Joking. They aren't naked under their pressure suits. Just their clothes.

I'm still around nothingbutspacejunk and like AnnaBeth Belle and Kosmik_Khaos, I can render assistance where needed. I look forward to your post!

I was sort of waiting for Serena to post about us going blouse shopping, but maybe if Mateo had some sort of Comms squelch or something that MC would have noticed so they can at least get back in contact with the ship?

I was also waiting for a few more posts from the others before I posted again. Thank you Benny for letting me know where Ris and Iona stand in the story. They will be receiving a visit from Donovan in my next post.

Okay my lovelies, things are in motion. It's up to y'all to get back to the Anne, or add some drama making it so you can't.

If any of you have decided to not continue, and that's okay if you have, drop me a PM and we'll write your character out to honor your contribution to our story and wish you happy writing in the future!

Ok so is our shuttle pilot also out ?I remember some kind of trap at the port too. Maybe Jin can bring back Lil Annie, we can't leave our beloved shuttle behind.

If need be we can recall it by automatic pilot from the surface, that might make a nice start to the scene.

Wondering aloud, if we did lose 2 people, we could recruit more for the RP, or perhaps there is a stowaway aboard the Lil Annie , perhaps someone who was looking after MC and then was surprised when the ship took off. Also hiring someone off the station , or someone just cold calling the St Anne and offering services as he is leaving employ of another ship (perhaps about to get spaced , thankfully he has a suit) "oh yes, i think i can be available immediately if you could pick me up" :D

I'll be working on the good doctor's post after lunch in one hour or two, it's going to be a challenging one.

Assume no major injuries on Iona, just bruises and g-induced loss of consciousness / stress. Or whatever you want to invent that will leave her functional if not exactly happy.

Megyn, beautiful post and so cleverly written! I also like your ideas about how to incorporate new people.

If the rest of you are still with us, we haven't given up on you. :)

Love writing with all of you!

A bit of real medicine and another bit of Sonakshi's trademark ghetto medicine applied.

I love ghetto medicine! That was a nice post and I am really enjoying reading her looking at Donovan with less than clinical eyes. :)

Megyn, feel free to jump in soon if you like.

Back
Top Bottom