Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

I've racked my brain for a minute and couldn't come up with anything good. For a place holder name just call them the Blue Mountain Family. Does the triad your character is affiliated with have a name Megyn?

I like it Meg. Turn the heads of the crew with your connections and impress some of the shadier of us.

AnnaBeth. Why is it that I find it so damn cute that you used the word y'all?

Hong Won (Red Circle) is the syndicate that her family runs, they are the second biggest of the Hong groups , in turn the Hong are the third most powerful group in the Triads. they are multi planet so their strength on any given planet or city is not guranteed though they will have presence certainly nearly everywhere to some extent, or at least an allied group.

The local group is Hong Won Guryong (Red circle of Guryong)

Guryong a Korean slum rife with crime that was part of the history of how the Hong came t form the Hong Won in cooperation with the Korean mobsters at the time hundreds of years ago, a move which has benefited both the Hong and the Korean mobsters allowing them to maintain somewhat of their own identity even as generation after generation the lines have blurred) So it would be sort of like a local group on the planet calling themselves the Compton Crips or the South Central Bloods or the like for nostalgia

(I wanted to use Gangnam but damn that Psy song lol )

Well my post is up. They can have information on Thomyris via her pictures and so forth. I imagine after she did her deed, she would have fled her home in haste, to which investigators could have found her picture and so forth among her abandoned family possessions (rookie mistake, leaving it all around). The picture and looks would be on some criminal database or something accessible to bounty hunters or criminal organizations, which is what they can compare with when seeing Thomyris. This system could work with the other characters too in a way, if you all want.

Looking forward to seeing your next round of posts, guys and gals!

right now MC is really unaware of problems so she is at the moment only thinking of avoiding them unless she needs something like an illicit weapon.

What are the rules on weapons on the planet, or do they change city to city?

Considering that this planet has been by all accounts so far described as Space Mississippi, I don't think they are too strict on weapons as long as you aren't hauling a gatling gun down the street.

nothingbutspacejunk said:
Considering that this planet has been by all accounts so far described as Space Mississippi, I don't think they are too strict on weapons as long as you aren't hauling a gatling gun down the street.

Oh good maybe we ca get something at buy and go!

Thomyris could use some new clothes too. Totally doing a dress up segment hahaha.

BennyQ said:
Thomyris could use some new clothes too. Totally doing a dress up segment hahaha.

Hopefully we will have better taste than the Griswolds in Italy :D

So a word on the Asian gangs just to be clear

The Triads are chinese in origin but have adopted the general Chinese pan-asian strategy as they spreadout into the stars, so now there are even Fillipino , Vietnamese and Thai centric groups. One of the strongest groups within the Triads are the Tongs. Also, there are some factions in the triads that are unhappy with the pan asian arrangement and prefer only those of Han extraction . They dont have a problem with half asians as they see it as sort of a gradual assimilation of humanity by the Asian race

Meawhile the Yakuza is strictly Japanese though they might collaborate with local gangs, but never be equal partners. They have stayed racially pure for the most part and mostly business like. Most Yakuza can be found at business offices and have legal cover as companies and the like.

The Hand is a marvel group, they are probably not in this setting :D

Everyone doing okay? Anyone need anything? I'm going to....wait, that sounds awkward. I'm not going to post tonight to give people planet side a chance to develop a bit and for others to catch up. We're in no hurry.

I very much appreciate all of you for working to keep us headed towards a unifying plot. That is so crucial in a group game.

OMG. You're starting a fire.

On a space station.

And you said it got messed up. Wrong tense. :)

Hope you smarty pants have a plan to explain to Iona why you have all this medicine and haven't given her a receipt or have all the cash still.

There was a mysterious, random fire at the clinic and they gave it to you in exchange for helping put it out ;)

tumblr_muscszam661sgl0ajo1_500.gif

That was some of the most gangster shit I've read in a RP. Loving every moment of it. Almost sorry I didn't play a more gung-ho style character. Oh well, innocent little Thomyris will become a regular terror soon enough!

Back
Top Bottom