Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

Lol but unfortunately half the said harem seems to be pro-woman themselves anyways.

Yyyyep. Elaine has been downing her rotgut supply during that offloading process. That's some straight nightmare fuel right there.

And we have a Tragic Tin Man! Check out Mateo Reyes played by nothingbutspacejunk. Can't wait to see him in action and he provides plenty of opportunities for interaction with our doctor and engineer. Love. :)

First to bother the captain with awful jokes and supply trouble. This sounds promising.

Thank you Sigr. That was just a small lapse in sanity. Just wait until something happens that requires him to fight. Madness Unleashed is probably the best way I can describe what will happen.

My post is up. Hope it's alright and I didn't step on anyone's toes here.

Elaine wants noooothing to do with Donovan after discovering that he wants to eat one of those.

lol. I am glad Donovan can inspire the creepy crawlies for Elaine. I promise that won't be the worst thing he does. Insanity at its finest is my goal with him.

Also, I'm pretty sure you have guess by now AnnaBeth, Donovan will be staying on the ship. He may go get into some trouble in the Station later though.

Thomyris can accompany Doctor Khan for more supplies, if Sigr is fine with it of course. So I suppose she'll be coming despite her own wishes.

You can always choose to send Donovan with the good Doctor to if you wish. He'll go if Iona tells him to. May not like it or make nice with others but he will go. Again this is up to You and Sigr. After all, how much trouble could he cause?

Welcome megyn!

And I guess, if Donovan goes with Doctor Khan, then perhaps Riz can accompany the Captain with whoever she is to meet for the ship's next assignment?

Since my character knows shit about the station and what kind of things to expect, I left the decision on the hands of our capable captain, picking Riz if it's a pleasant place, taking Donovan if trouble could be expected.

Wonderful character, megyn! I'll update the relevant thread in a few minutes.

Everyone, I could not be more impressed! I know openers are always a little bit more special than some of the subsequent posts, but your openers are so fantastic even considering one usually expects them to be great! I can tell that this group is going to really work well together and involve one another in the story.

And I cannot, cannot, stop laughing about how everyone took the sheep-in-a-bag bit and ran with it! OMG it's too hilarious!

I don't have a preference who goes with whom, so if any of you do then please plot it out and decide. The Captain will head to the station to finalize their next cargo, and if anyone does want to go they're welcome to or I can fly solo. It's important to me that everyone have fun and have someone to write with. And yes there will be a cargo and there may even be some drama before we get clear. :)

Sigr, this "The girl, and for Sona mostly anyone but the captain qualified as a girl for her despite their age..." was such a seemingly simple bit of writing that really told me so much about your character. That was very well done! The Doctor is such a good foil to the Captain in so many ways.

Gangbanggirl, excellent work on taking a central part of your character, their use of drugs, and weaving it into several places in your post. That offers so many hooks and I'm itching to do something with this one: "With all that time she would be able to get a much more potent brand of narcotic then she usually took and get good and high while still having plenty of time to sober up and make her way back home." Thank you for offering it up and thinking about how to move the story!

Kosmik, "Donovan's hands were lightly trembling and his fingers were dancing like the legs of a dying spider." Oh my gosh, I could see that and worse I could hear it and it gave me the shivers! Love the imagery! And it's absolutely creepy reading him and wondering what's going to happen - and when!

Nothingbutspacejunk, "Mateo felt the jack from the loader hook into his neck, never a pleasant sensation. It always felt like somebody jabbing your eye, but in the spinal cord." Okay, that gave me a different kind of shivers and I was left thinking "If it felt like that every time, could I steel myself to do it?" And I don't think I could. Mateo is tough! Oh, and Chopin and Wu-Tang Clan? I laughed.

Benny, Thomyris really resonates with me! What you write about her work ethic and organization and need for systems and procedures - she's my twin I think. "...Thomyris watched as the beetle-like shape of Kohlberg Station drifted into the background until it was no bigger than the tip of her thumb in the distance. Funny how space could make even such large things seem so insignificant in the vast scheme of things." Wonderful! Just wonderful and if this was being made into a movie that would absolutely be a significant scene that makes the audience understand the setting.

Carlyssir, I can see now why Elaine is piloting the ship's boat! You've taken something in my character's background, her insistence on safety, and ran with it for your post. Thank you! "A full two days to wash this job off my hands?" Loved that bit! Great dialogue.

And all of that doesn't even touch on the running gag of the sheep! Y'all are wonderful and thank you for writing with us!!!

Welcome aboard Megyn! It's great to have you join us.

Thank you for the lovely compliments Cap'n Belle. You're intro was an ingenious set up to bring us into the story.

Thanks to everyone else for the wonderful characters and amazing writing. I personally can say I'm enjoying the hell out of this and see nothing but great things in the St. Anne's future.

To echo Kosmik a bit, you can give yourself plenty of credit AnnaBeth for giving us plenty to work with. You set up a scenario that was easy to expand on and making the cargo horrifying sheep bags instead of something boring does a great job of establishing the setting and giving us all something to gripe about. The St. Anne should never haul anything boring. "C'mon Capitan, can't we just haul some bolts or someting?" should practically be the ships motto.

Back
Top Bottom