Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

Why not both? The misjump, the growing tension from either not being able to navigate or from an engineering systems failure, then the space storm being the final straw pushing people to the breaking point like Kosmik suggested.

seems fine to me, I like the idea of finding logs and stuff, does anyone else have anthing to add to this yes and chain?

Totally going to create some creepy logs of some individual's last moments.

Also totally forgot I was bolding my character's dialogue. Time to go back and edit all my posts.

Wonderful post, Benny.

Whisp, stay patient! I promise we will get you out soon. :)

Someone feel free to pick up a stray radiation or electrical signature, or find a reason for us to suspect someone might be alive in cryo so we can get her involved.

Checking any master terminal could show there is some dormant power still running deep in the background? But noo Ris can't check any monitors :p haha teasing. We'll figure it out I'm sure!

Jin always checks the cold storage, sometimes the best food stuff or treasures are hidden there. Imagine if poor Jin discovers a live dead person in there , ohh i think it shoud happen

megyn said:
Jin always checks the cold storage, sometimes the best food stuff or treasures are hidden there. Imagine if poor Jin discovers a live dead person in there , ohh i think it shoud happen

Run with it! Have flashbacks every time she goes into the walk in freezer. :)

AnnaBeth said:
megyn said:

Run with it! Have flashbacks every time she goes into the walk in freezer. :)

She is gonna build a bot to fetch stuff in the cooler in the near future I think haha

Hope i didn't close the storyline down too much with my post everyone :) Love the great ideas everyone has though! grins

I'm thinking poor Jin might start having panic attacks walking by freezers soon.

And I'm fine in the goo for now Anna :D It's great for the complexion lol

Cookie is not a name that I woulda thought of for Jin, but I've realized i love it.

Also not at all secret, and as you are a bit of the cornerstone of this thing, while you are still stuck in the goop getting your 100 years of beauty sleep for now maybe you could use your post to help spook the place up?

:D So in my post at one point I start using 2 different colors for my "says" That is because they are on different channels - the green one can be heard by everyone , the purple one can only be heard by the crew.

Oh, wow. What a great scene you two are creating, megyn and Whispered! Love it so much and kind of wish I hadn't read it before dawn. :)

Note to self...count fingers and toes...

ghands.gif

grins..awesome post Sigr!

I'm guessing Riz ought to power up the ship before anyone else can proceed? Gives power to life support, cryo-genics, allows Ophelia to be released hopefully without complications, etc. Or does anyone need to post before then?

I'm sure Garrison or megyn can free Whispered Secret's character from the Cyro-Pod now. The revival systems should be powered on. Free her out of that ice cube!

I hope that the weekend will give Anna some respite. I'll move the capsure to the shuttle and release our sleeping beauty with at least megyn's help about Sunday or so, tomorrow Saturday is probably a busy day for me.

No worries about me everyone :)
Hope Anna is well and not stressing about this, it's more important she's taking care of herself.

We'll start moving along again when it happens. The story is always better when people are happy writing it, rather than doing it because they think they have to. This is not a job...it's the fun time away from our jobs. Please have fun with it everyone..and don't stress over me. I'm having a great time writing as a pod person lol

Back
Top Bottom