Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

I enjoyed your post Megyn. I am glad you are still with us :)

I have posted as well. I hope Donovan doesn't piss off to many people with Iona out of commission for the time being. Not that he would really care if they got pissed at him or not.

You two both had great posts in my books. Thomyris will get over it in a few seconds. She knows Donovan is speaking from his concern of Iona, which she shares as well. As for the others...well...

Donovan is concerned for her as well, all of the crew really. I think I should find a way for him rain hell from orbit onto the people that messed with his crew.

I'm of two minds about that. Contact them and see if they want to continue, but I hate dunning people who've lost the spark. Or don't contact them and and just move on and write them out after a bit. They see this OOC and we're all adults. If they want to continue they can, or they can PM me. I don't want to make anyone feel bad or awkward. For right now let's just assume it's us and keep it shipboard for a bit.

Juggled the three headed scene leaving room to add anything else around, keeping the pace brisk, the interactions raw. I can easily accommodate myself to the pace you set, specially since I'm on a more reactive role, so I should be fine.

So glad you're still with us, nothingbutspacejunk! Mateo is so sassy under pressure and it kind of reminded me of the scene in one of the bond movies where he's tied to a chair taking a beating and laughing at them. Nice work!

We'll come get you soon. :)

AnnaBeth said:
So glad you're still with us, nothingbutspacejunk! Mateo is so sassy under pressure and it kind of reminded me of the scene in one of the bond movies where he's tied to a chair taking a beating and laughing at them. Nice work!

We'll come get you soon. :)

Quite a bit of deadpan snarker in there too, like say Bruce Willis in Last Boyscout. I never even heard of that movie but saw it not too long ago. Loved it

Hey! So I know you don't know me, but my name is Garrison, and I'll be joining the game at some Narratively appropriate point soon. Look forward to having a good time with you all.
I talked to Annabel and she said it was cool.

Let anyone who objects state their piece before I go and post a whole character log.

Hi guys, just wanted to pop, in and let you all know I'm still alive though, admittedly a bit thrown. Had some life problems to sort through and I was kinda waiting on shopping to finish anyways only to return to...kinda having been written out of the story. Elaine was still on the Annie, and Jin's last post made that clearly not the case so...any advice on how to go about that?

Perhaps Megyn can rewrite the post? Or Elaine got left behind on a drunken binge and couldn't be scooped up in time?

You could have been in the under compartment repairing the landing gear and got into a suit or life pod when the emergency recall launch happened . Perhaps it was low on oxygen so you passed out but now that we are on the st Anne in full oxygen environment you woke up. Or something along those lines.

Yeah I can edit too

Welcome Garrison and welcome back Carlyssir! We weren't sure if you were still with us so we left you in question, feel free to write yourself back in however you see fit. I'm glad that we didn't lose our engineer!

Alright, I'll give it some thought and figure out how to write myself in when I get home from work.

Sorry if you felt written out or anything, Carlyssir. It wasn't our intent to make you feel unwanted or anything. We had to proceed somehow though, with what information we had. I'm more than excited to see you back and kickin', ready to add your own mischief to the chaos ongoing.

Let me know anything you need me to retcon to help out. I thought about trying to include your char but then o would have had to make a series of decisions for them.

Hey thanks for the warm welcome, will have that character up in just a moment on the character thread.

ALSO! just a comment, been catching up on the story thus far... Riveting read. Good Job.

Well something to maybe consider Garrison I think we need more gunslingers. I'm considering developing my character Thomyris as a melee expert, since she already bashed one guy's in it (prior to joining the St. Anne) so more firepower is always good.

Yeah dont have to tell me twice. having a bit of difficulty desciding how much to actually put for like the backgrounds...

Yes, more gunslingers. One gun toting psycho isn't enough!

Also I have a plan in the works for the St Anne to take a detour for Donovan to pick up some goodies he had stashed. After the events passing out he is going to want to beef up security for the Anne and it's crew.

Back
Top Bottom