Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

Super excited for this! More than happy to volunteer as well to play some antagonists as well.

So what's the current premise? We delivering a load? Picking up a load? Just finished dropping off a load? Picked up a load and being chased by baddies shooting at us through space?

Haha thanks. Very lucky our characters shall end up with hard duties because of it though.

Riz got a helmet with her jumpsuit too, in case the captain does decide to open those atmosphere purge values...

We could always say there are stock suits and such always readily available in the armoury and other essential areas for the crew in case of emergency? Don't have to lug about in a pressurized suit.

Game Thread

This first chapter is intended to let us stretch out writing legs and feel out our characters.

Baa baa.

BennyQ said:
We could always say there are stock suits and such always readily available in the armoury and other essential areas for the crew in case of emergency? Don't have to lug about in a pressurized suit.

Iona is paranoid about safety. There are more than the usual safety equipment posted and plenty of emergency suits / bubbles about.

Lovely opening post! Subscribing and all.

I suppose we just go in any order for now then, until we develop a routine? I can post tomorrow!

Great intro! I love the idea you had about shipping sheep, that was a very creative and nice touch. I will be posting a reply tomorrow as well.

Post as you like. I imagine we'll sort out an order. The most important thing is we keep the game moving, but don't rush people too much either. And try not to bounce from interaction to interaction in an impossibly short amount of time.

But you know what? We all seem to be thoughtful so I bet it's not a problem.

tumblr_oq10x6C6EI1tppytvo1_250.jpg

That you Miss Belle for providing us with the game to join.

Also, has anyone else noticed that I am playing the only male on the crew? Did MC scare all the others away? Eat them? Or is he just that lucky to be the one man on a all woman crew?

Well I'm scarred for life now.

But I guess you did warn me.

Serena has been extra high this trip, and may never eat lamb again.

Back
Top Bottom