Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinister Design w/MewMew

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
Royal Carnival Pizzeria

For 30 years, it has entertained children, providing fun and pizza. The pride and joy of the whole restaurant is King Freddy, and his jolly friends. All of them are animatronic, state of the art machinery that still hold up even after all of these years. on the outside, it seems to be a fairly popular family restaurant with a good image for all these years, but there are some who says otherwise. Some remember a certain incident years ago, an accident that caused the death of the owner, and the decommission of one of the animatronics. Details are limited as to what happened, but it was deemed nothing more than a tragic accident. The incident did little to damage the restaurant's reputation, and the owner's contribution is not forgotten.

A special event has been announced, in five days time, the pizzeria would be celebrating its 30th anniversary. That does not stop them from hiring potential new crew members, as they need a new technichian as quickly as possible. An ad has been placed in the paper for the position with all of the necessary information, hoping someone would answer.

The new technician happened to be an average guy who was desperately in need of work. He quickly responded back to the ad as soon as possible! Voilà, he got the job sooner than he had anticipated. He was not complaining though, he needed the money! Allow me tell you about the new technician predicament here; recently his wife decided to be stay at home housewife, went ahead quit her job without even telling him! I know sounds terrible though it is not so bad I mean it was actually good however they needed some extra crash so here he was now, a new technician to the royal carnival pizzeria.

Oh yeah the said technician name was Delaney, or Del for short. Del was your average type of guy nothing too fancy about. He was homely looking -- not attractive just very plain, perhaps a little outlandish too thanks to his hair being dyed bright pink. He blame his five year old daughter for the hair color, she replaced his black dye with her pink dye and yeah he was rocking a pink hairstyle.

Though, at least it was late so he did not have to worry about people laughing at his hairstyle. Even so he wish he was at home snuggled in his bed right now.

"This place is quiet at night..." Delaney said he walked through the restaurant and checking to see if the animatronics were in good shape.

"Hey you," A man came from behind the pink haired technician, a guy that looks to be in his late 20s, wearing a security guard uniform with a coffee in his hand. "Who the hell are you?" He pointed at him, but he squint his eyes at his uniform a bit. "Oh...wait, wait, are you the new guy? The manager told me about it...right right...Uh, you gotta follow me." He said, sipping his coffee as he walks. The place isn't really empty, there are still the cleaning crew making sure that they clean as fast as they could. It's 11:45 pm. The interior is large for a pizzeria full of arcades, a play pin with tubes and slides, a dining area that host the stage of the star attractions.

"My name is Travis, the night guard here...but working here for nearly ten years man." he said as he seems like a slacker type. "Before you get started on the job, I gotta give you the lowdown on how thing work around here."

Delaney turned his head slightly to see a man in a security guard uniform with coffee. The new technician wished he had coffee right now. Perhaps I should have went to Starbucks. After all there was Starbucks that was open 24/7 where he live. Before Delaney could answer the man's question, it was already too late as it was because the man discovered he was the new employee and went ahead introduced himself not mention told how long he was working here.

"What is exactly do I need to know?" Delaney asked, curiously as he wondered what rules he had to abide by. Surely, this place was not too strict. Hopefully, there was no strict dress code. I mean Delaney knew his hair is not most gorgeous color ever though he will have to live it for several months before the dye fades --- that is if it fades out.

"Yeah, its for safety reason and all that..." Travis said, as he goes into the manager's office with a key, and then he moves over to a landline phone. He pressed a few buttons on it the number dial and a message plays on the machine. "Hello there, Carlo here, the manager of Royal Carnival Pizzaeria. I'm sorry that I couldn't be here when you arrive for your night shift, but i'll tell you what to be expected via recorded message. First of all, on behalf of Carnival Business inc, we welcome you to our team"

"Ok ok, now that's out of the way...your job. Every night, you are to fix the animatronics to be at their best in the morning, along with some minor tunings around the restaurant. Every night, Travis will be here with you to give you instuctions on your assignments. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, direct it to him. Alright, i have to get going, good luck on your first day."

Delaney followed Travis into thr mamager's office, listened to the voicemail that the manager Carlo left for him. When the voicemail was over, the technician walked out of the manager's office. "I am going to see if the animattonics are in good shape, I will see you later then Travis!" Delaney waved a hand goodbye to night guard, wemt ahead and walked away.

"Fine whatever," Travis just shrug, as he just remember something. "You are to only look at the three robot at the stage, maybe if you make it this night, they'll make you look at another." He said casually, as he walks off. Everyone has left, which leaves Del and Travis as the only people inside. On the stage, there are three animatronics, the stars of the show. On the left, there is a yellow child-size female chicken with a purple tutu and a pretty ribbon holding a tiny cupcake. On the right, a tall white rabbit holding a purple guitar, looking straight ahead. Finally, a brown bear holding a microphone and a king's crown on top of his head. These are the stars, not moving an inch, even as the clock finally struck 12 am.

"So these are the animatroncis, eh?" Delaney admired the three animatronics for while before going near them to see if they were in good shape. He fixed whatever needed to be fix, left whatever that did not needed fix alone. Delaney has always been good at his hands, easily and quickly finished the three animatronics in few seconds or maybe it was couple minutes at maximum. "Phew, all finished~!" Delaney beamed in accomplishment at finally being done and lifted himself to walked towards the exit. He would make his way out of restaurant back to the manager's office to see Travis so he could ask the night guard if there was anything else for him to do.

Travis blinks as he saw the guy come in. "Oh hey man, what's up?" He looks at his camera to see the animatronics, then nod. "You fixed them already? Well..." He stopped, looking at the video feeds as the yellow bot is off the stage. "Ahhh there goes Chica..." he sighs, standing up. "Stay here man, i'll be right back." He said as he left the office. The place is quiet for the most part, but then there is a voice coming from somewhere. "Hello in there~" The voice is female, almost whispering and then starts to giggle. It came from a walkie talkie on the desk.

Simply nodding in response to Travis's question, Delaney waited to see what the night guard would say but before the technician could get a response something happened to the yellow bot so Travis excuse himself and informed him to stay put.

"Do worry man, I stay here, you do not have tell me twice!" Delaney called out to Travis as he left.

When Travis left, Delaney noticed it was awfully quiet, though, the new employee liked it, I mean it was better to have silence than noise. At his old job it was so noisy, Delaney was barely able to concentrate, let alone have privacy! Here, on other hand, he had enough peace and quiet not mention privacy as well.

Not too long after Travis heard a feminine voice talking abruptly.

"Hello...?" Travis called out, beyond confuse at the moment. He looked around before picking up a walkie talkie on the desk. "Hello, who is this?" He demanded. He was not in the mood to play games at the moment.

"You are fresh meat, You were the one whom gotten close and was fiddling with our insides...I hate that." She said in an awfully cheerful voice, like a child very giddy inside of a toy shop. "Do you like games? We usually play with others at night, and you seem to be the perfect playmate. Its a very simple game, Red Light, Green Light...ever heard of it?"

"Seriously, what is this some kind of joke you guys play on newbies?" Delaney was in no mood to play games. Was Travis and few other employees who worked here playing a joke on him? If so he was not too eager to play along.

"A joke? Oh no, I am very serious about this. It's just a fun little game is all. In fact, you really have no choice in the matter." She told him. "We have our own version of this game, and it will be only us that will playing since this is your first day. All you have to do is to not let me catch you, and this game will last until deactivation. Does that sound fun?"

"If this is not a joke then prove it!" Delaney downright frown and crossed his hands over his chest. Okay, maybe Delaney was being little childish though he had right to be! Like seriously he had been prank by his coworkers from his last job and he could not stand it!

"Alright, just look though the camera..." She said, then giggles. At once of the security screens, there is Chica staring at the camera from the Arcade Section. She is holding a walkie talkie on her own, and she is standing there by her lonesome. She her lips doesn't move, but her voice is talking into the machine. "Do you see me now? If you really believe, we can start the game now?"

When Delaney looked at the security screens and saw Chica staring at the camera from Arcade Section not to mention walking with a walkie talkie in her hand that is when the technician thought he was in a nightmare. "What the hell how are you moving?" This was all too unbelievable.

"Teehee, you are so silly. Anyway, i'm tired of talking, I wanna play the game! Remember, if I catch you...I win." The last part of that sounds sinister, as she giggles and ends the call. SHe is still standing in the arcade last Del has checked, but then the walkie talkie starts to crackle to life again. "H-Hey dude...uhhh are you still in the office?" It is Travis now, and he sounds very concern. "If you are then..I guess you are playing Red light, Green light, right?"

Delaney's legs felt weak and he dropped to the ground, trying his best to register what was going on, however, his thinking time got cut short when he heard Travis voice from outside the door. "Travis, what the hell is going on?" He asked in a panic voicr as he headed to the door to open it up.

I'm talking from the walkie talkie silly

"Yeah about that...I was planning on explaining it to you when I came back to the office...but i'm stuck in the bathroom." He said as he sighs. "Okay, listen to me very carefully, dont leave the office. Its safe in there from Chica as you play the game. Don't let her in, or she will kill you man."

"Kill me?" Fear struck Delaney's entire body. "What fuck do you mean she will kill me? How the hell did you get stuck in the bathroom? Should we call the cops?" Delaney paced back and forth all while asking Travis a series of questions in a frightened voice.

"Just calm down, dude. Listen carefully, stay in the office, it's the safest place while playing the game." Travis told him. "I'm telling the truth, just stay there. And the camera is your friend to keep track of her. Keep the door locked, and the only thing way she can enter is the vent on the ground. you can keep it closed with the blue button, but it only last for 30 seconds. Use it when she is near."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom