Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Highschool DxD - Harmful Tea (xXRyuJunkieXx & Firestarter09)

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
They just had to give him that stupid tea. Many had already considered Issei a major perv but now they were going to think of him as a perv and a foot freak. A couple days a go the young man drank some tea that was somewhat harmful to him. It didn't hurt him psychically though every time a girl said anything that to do with boobs he would instantly become attractive to their feet, going as far as to kneel down taking off the girl's shoes and socks and begin worshiping their feet against his will. It had happened three times already. One with Rias, another time with Asia, the third time was with Xenovia. The part that scared Issei the most was that he was starting to enjoy it. "Man I hope this shit gets out of my system soon or else I don't know what I'm going to do." He said to himself. Instead of heading to class Issei decided to hang out in the Occult Research Club for the rest of the school day. No one would be there for the time being right?

Koneko was currently asleep on the couch, in the Occult Research Club makn room, currently dreaming of whatever it was she dreamed of, maybe it was some type of sweets, or fish, who knows, but whatever it was, it would probably pale in comparison as to what was to happen soon, man was that tea a bitch, Koneko was probably going to break Issei face in.

Issei was dead wrong about no one being in the club room. Sleeping on one of the couches was Koneko and what was even worse was that she was.....barefoot? W-Why is she barefoot? Issei wondered. Maybe she found out what happened to him? It couldn't be. She wasn't one to tease him though for some reason he couldn't stop staring at her feet. Issei just sat on the couch opposite of her and decided to just mess with his phone. Koneko had indeed changed a bit physically of course. She had gone through a growth spurt because now she went from looking like a girl to looking like a total babe. She even had breasts now that were bigger than Asia's. I guess it's good she's asleep. Issei thought. This would be smooth sailing.....unless she decided to wake up.

Koneko turned in her sleep, mumbling something, as she wiggled her toes unconsciously, her arms stretching out, nefore she quickly pulled them in and mumbled in her sleep. 'Stupid Boob loving pervert.' uh oh... Well her awaking would be upon her soon, as she when she said that, she triggered Issei, not like the you said something im going to bitch and moan trigger, no it was the trigger that made Issei foot happy, well Issei was going to have a busted jaw soon.

Issei's eyes widen in fear when Koneko said the B word. No no no. Come on Issei fight it! He mentally screamed, but it was no use. The poor boy was all over Koneko's feet like a hungry cat to milk. He quickly began to kiss and lick her soles and well as suck on her toes. He was crying on the inside because he knew he was in for a world of hurt.

And just pike that Koneko eyes shoot open, and she stared down at Issei like a predator, a dark aura faintly glowed around her, in a comically style of course, as she kicked the pervert with enough force to send him flying back into Rias desk, her eyes twitched in annoyance, welp Issei was dead, nothing stopped an angry Koneko. "Whats the big idea... Issei-senpai." she said as her face turned to a quick blush, damn could she do a one eighty in her personality.

"Ugh......my face......my back." Issei cried out in pain as he laid in between Rias' now broken desk. At least he wasn't dead.....yet. "I....I can explain." Yeah, this was definitely a good time to start explaining. He told Koneko how he had drunk this strange tea a couple of days ago and now whenever some girl mentioned boobs he became instantly attractive to their feet. Only thing left remaining was would Koneko believe him.

(Maybe she does and has some fun with him?)

Koneko looked at Issei with doubt, then worry, then doubt, the finally worry, before sighing. "Issei-senpai." She ass she paused for a second. "I believe you... Do you want me to help?" she asked, she looked at Issei. "I can probably fox the problem... Though i want compensation."

She actually believes me? Issei thought. Well it looks like he wasn't going to die today. "If you can help me then yes. What did you want in compensation?" He asked her. Hell he would do just about anything to get rid of this...this curse, or whatever it was.

"Well for one, i'll be having some fun with this curse, then two is... You'll buy mr some of those new awsome sweets down at the candy store!" as Koneko said thst, you could see stsrs in her eyes, she really did love sweets and everything that tasted good, after it wss her favorite thing to do, and it didn't make her fat or anything, since she just worked out lot, and kept herself fit, after she had to maintain her figure.

"Fun?" Issei asked raising an eye brow. He didn't like the sound of that. Koneko wasn't going to help him. No, she was going to take advantage of him. She knew she had him trapped in a corner with no way out. "Y-You're kidding....right Koneko?" He asked sounding somewhat nervous now.

"Boobs, Issei-senpai, Boobs." she simply said, a she quickly laid back on to the couch, kicking her feet out, a smirk on her face, as Issei rapidly approached her, she could see the look on Issei face, it was one of embarrassment, and lust. "Don't worry, i promise to fix you after this." she said smuggly. "Noe get to licking.' she said wiggling her toes, as she out her arms behind her head and watched.

Issei's eyes widen when Koneko said boobs again. Doing this not of his own will he quickly crawled over to her and knell next to her feet. His face was red with embarrassment. Out of everyone he never expected Koneko would do something like this. Though the way she wiggled her toes in front of his face. It looked so, inviting. Maybe he was starting to like it. Nevertheless Issei began to worship her feet as if she was some sort of Goddess. His tongue glided up and down her soles and between her toes to which he began to suck on. Koneko said she would help him but he didn't believe her. What was worse was that Issei could feel his cock getting hard. He was actually getting off to this now.

Koneko moaned happily as her feet were worshipped. "Thats a good boy, keep licking oikd that." she cooed happily, as she enjoyed the way Issei tongue glided across her skin, her face one kf ecstasy. "Be a good and I'll fix you." she kept reassuring Issei, whi only kept up his advances. "Is someone getting turned on by this? Oh you are." She giggled niticing the erection in his pants. "Well isn't that just... Amazing... Starting to think i should keep you like this." Koneko said aloud, she had a bit of a devilish grin.

She's.....she's actually enjoying this. And she calls me a pervert. Issei thought as he continued to worship her feet. Like he had a choice. A part of him was beginning to enjoy this too. He had to admit though her soles were really smooth and soft, smell clean too especially for someone that works out. Hearing that she noticed his erection his face got even redder with embarrassment. Though fear set in when Koneko said she might keep him like this, even more so when he looked up at her seeing that devilish grin on her face. And here he thought Akeno was sadistic.

Koneko moaned as her face switched back to one of pure ectasy, her devilish grin gone, replaced with a face of cuteness and pleasure. "Issei-senpai is foot slave." She cooed happily as her sokes were licked more. "Just hope thst doesn't affect his baby making skills." she wondered aloud, nit really caring that Issei could hear what she was saying. She wiggled her toes more in pleasure, as she was in cloud nine of pleasure. Maybe she wouled keep Issei like this.

Issei really didn't like the sound of foot slave....or did he? He was actually starting to enjoy this more than he should have really getting into licking Koneko's soles. He pinpointed spots that he licked that caused her to moan and focused on them. God this was just making him harder and harder. If it was anyone else but Koneko he would have probably taken his cock out and rubbed it all over their soles. Issei wanted to so badly but was afraid he might loose his cock in the process if he were to piss her off.

"Dont... Think about... GAH! About rubbing... That cock against my foot." she grunted in between moans, her eyes kept trained on Issei, as she was licked more and more, her eyes went crossed eyeed as her most sensitive part of her foot was licked, oer and over. "Oooohhhhh. Yes that the spot." she mewed happily, as she lightly kicked in response.

Oh Issei wouldn't dare do that. He cared for his meat and potatoes down there. Though he wondered how much longer he was going to have to do this. His tongue was getting tired. He was in shock seeing Koneko go all crossed eyed. Holy shit Koneko is really getting off to this. Issei thought. Did he actually just make her cum?

Koneko moaned happily s she wiggled her toes more,as they were licked and worshiped by Issei, her panties were practically wet at this point. "Keep going slave." she purred happily.

Issei finally had the will power to stop. "Alright Koneko. I think that's enough. You had your fun. This is starting to get kind of creepy, especially for you. No way am going to be your......your foot slave." He said. At least he learned something today. Koneko gets off to people locking her feet. However Issei had a feeling this was far from over.

Koneko nodded and got down to Issei level, she hugged Issei, her own Nekoshou abilites workjng their mqgic to undo the curse upon him, minutes hegan to pass s the energy flowed between them.

Issei could feel the energy flowing through him. He was assuming that the curse on him was being lifted....right? "So.....is that it? I don't have worry about, doing that again?" He asked Koneko.

Koneko nodded. "Basically yeah, watch. Boobs." nothing happend, Issei did nothing, not even react whencshe said the word. "Well actually there might be some backfire, but uh who knows." Koneko said with a shrug, the rook of the gremory peerage stood up and tapped her foot. "So."

When Koneko said boobs Issei feared the worst, but nothing happened. He wasn't down on the floor licking her feet. "H-Hey it worked. You did it. I should had gone to you sooner. Thanks Koneko." Issei hugged the girl and then realized her boobs her touching his chest to which he quickly backed off. "O-Oh yeah I keep forgetting you have boobs now." He laughed nervously. He had to admit though she did become such a beautiful lady, though her personality was mostly the same.

However later Issei would realize that there was indeed a backfire to it. Later that night his body began to feel extremely hot, not to mention his cock. Man did his cock become painfully erect. He couldn't stop thinking about Koneko feet either. He....he actually wanted to worship them so badly. "S-She.....did something to me. I know it." Issei said to himself. So he went to Koneko's room to confront her.

Back
Top Bottom