Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Writing Tips

MoodRingKitten

Planetoid
Hi! I noticed that Storytelling is the board for posting and possibly getting feedback for stories. I was wondering if there was a good place for general tips for those seeking to be published at some point? I myself would be interested in seeing what those outside my little writing group have to say, and maybe sharing some hard knock lessons I've had to learn, myself. There could even be things that are useful for making the most of role playing.

Or is this really the best​ place to post such things?

Can't wait to find out! Thanks in advance!

MoodRingKitten said:
Hi! I noticed that Storytelling is the board for posting and possibly getting feedback for stories. I was wondering if there was a good place for general tips for those seeking to be published at some point? I myself would be interested in seeing what those outside my little writing group have to say, and maybe sharing some hard knock lessons I've had to learn, myself. There could even be things that are useful for making the most of role playing.

Or is this really the best​ place to post such things?

Can't wait to find out! Thanks in advance!

I've posted in the Con Crit section for critiques before. I think a couple members have posted stuff about publishing in either that board or this one. Can't for the life of me recall.

If I may plug myself, I started a writing resources thread, but it more for the writing process than the publishing process.

The drunker you are, the easier it is to write but the harder it is to be understood.

Back
Top Bottom