Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon RP; "Sunglasses at Night"(Always Open) Character Profiles

Here's the template from the original post:

Please note that YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL OUT THE WHOLE THING. However, doing so makes things easier in general. Feel free to skip questions, just try to fill out the important ones. I only have this character sheet, (which I hijacked from here:http://www.epiguide.com/ep101/writing/charchart.html ) to make character creation easier. You can make your own, or just describe your character, so long as I have a general idea of who they are. Your character's Digimon partner can also have a personality, it makes things more interesting.

CHARACTER CREATION:

Character's Full Name and Screen Name:
Appearance:
How does this character sound when speaking(Dialect, voice, etc):
Character Personality:
Skills this character has(List three):
Things this character is bad at(List three):

ALIGNMENT(lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, or chaotic evil):

Base Stats:
HP: 10
MP: 10

Speed: 1

Dexterity: 1

Strength: 1

Mentality: 1

Charisma: 1

Toughness: 1

Available stat points: 10(Stats applied to HP and MP count are doubled. Example: Applying 1 point to a base HP of 10 makes it 12.)

Desired starting Digimon:

Personality:
Alignment:

Rookie form:
Champion form:
Ultimate Form:
Mega Form:

Base Stats:

HP: 25
MP: 25

Speed: 5

Dexterity: 5

Strength: 5

Mentality: 5

Charisma: 5

Toughness: 5

Available stat points: 15

LASTLY, if there's anything I missed, PLEASE let me know.

As mentioned in the original post, please mention any kinks you like or dislike so I know what should or should not be done to your character, and so other players know as well. If you feel like I missed any categories, let me know, or just add them when copying the template. Aside from the aforementioned Hacker Sunglasses and your Digivice, your inventory will be empty at the start. I think that's everything. I'll start the actual RP thread after I have enough applications.

I'll also create a Discord chat, so people can talk about the RP, check my dice rolls, and contact me directly, live.

Back
Top Bottom