Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Musume Academy

A distant land far away, ruled entirely by women. The Queendom was created by a sole goddess who wanted a place for women to live without the fear of man. For a time the land prospered under the Queen's reign, the goddess providing much for her children and doing what she could to support them.

There also lived monsters in this world, who grew a severe hatred of the humans and their goddess. A war began between the women and the monsters, monster girls had no gods; yet they had unblinding hatred and jealousy toward humans as they destroyed their habitats and their precious 'gods' would do nothing to help them. They believed the Goddess was a hypocrite and sought out to destroy her creation, declaring war on the human women.

Fearing this the Goddess had to intervene, though this was taboo she didn't care, wishing for nothing more than the humans and monster girls to get along she devised a school for the both of them to live and study together in the hopes of being able to understand one another, though one can hope.

(This is a yuri 'girl x girl ' school based rp I'm thinking on, I didn't have much time writing this so I will probably come back to rewrite it later, but I'll answer whatever question you may have.)

The school is separated into four Dorms.

Each dorm is composed of one human girl and one monster girl.

East side; Shield Dorm

West Side; Sword dorm.

North side: Helmet dorm

South: Gauntlet Dorm.

Each dorm is roomed one to thirty.

Back
Top Bottom