Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When is too much, too much?

PerfectQueenElza

Planetoid
When is too much sexual bits in a rp too much. I've been doing nonstop anything foes sexual stuff and now I'm really uncomfortable and embarassed :blush:

If you're feeling uncomfortable or not enjoying an RP, it's time to take a step back and work out the issues causing that. If it's too much smut/sex in an RP, it's best to say 'Okay, this scene needs to stop and we should move on/end it'.

Yea, I'm a visualist which means I can feel, hear and see what I'm writing or what I'mm reading, so having sex all the time is. it's daunting and uncomfortable.

It's probably for the best if you tell your partner(s) that you aren't comfortable with the current scenes, and ask if they can move on or end, then.

Giving feedback is important I think. Most of the role-players I've written with, want to feel that there partner is enjoying the writing. It's hard to know some times though, ask them of out of character to change things up or whatever. I understand though I can get quite into the character and plot sometimes. It's part of the fun, but it's good to be able to take a step back from it too.

Go by your own comfort level. I usually do a 60/40 ratio of plot/smut and that is my preference. Too much sex can kill a story quick

I think it's too much when it takes over the STORY, making it mindless smut. Or when it's just too early, and feels artificial.

Back
Top Bottom