Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

"Ahn! You poor man!" She kissed him and worked her hips with his. No wonder he wanted her so badly. "It's been a good five months for me, but it was a one...OH!....night stand, kind of thing."

Chris heard her words and on the inside he felt he could be another, no way of knowing for sure either way so he was going to make the most of it. "Oh well then i best enjoy myself shall i not."

"You're not off the hook yet," she said, hungrily taking his lips with hers as he continued to thrust into her. "I don't think one night would ever be enough for you," Claire said, hugging him tighter to her. She had meant her little comment to be more of an assurance than an out. After all, he was special--not just some guy she'd met in a bar. But if that was what he wanted, she would let him go. Only crazy people held on after a clear statement was made.

Chris grinned at her words, his lips hungrily finding hers as tongue danced with hers. The tip of his shaft penetrated deeper and deeper inside of her pussy as he felt more and more of his hot sticky seed splatter hard against the inner walls. His words groaned out. "Good because i want to make love to you everywhere, even at work."

She came again as he took more of her. Her body was aching now. "I...oohhh...I might have to work up to the office," she said with a groan. "But...I'll be happy to work on that list with you." she smiled and kissed him again as his hips kept working.

Chris heard her groaned out response, feeling her cum again his last load of hot sticky seed felt like it had penetrated the inner walls. His sacs emptied he pulled his cock almost all the way out, the tip still nudging lightly against her clitoris as he tried to prolong her pleasure. "The office car park could be a good start but for now i think another hunger is taking over."

Claire smiled as he pulled out of her. "Mmmm, me too." Actually, she was relieved because she hadn't gone at it this much in a long time and she was starting to get very tired. "You wear me out," she said with a smile.

Chris smiled into her eyes, his breathing returning to normal as he reached up to turn off the shower. Moving out of the shower he wrapped one towel around her body, dried most of himself off as he spoke. "Claire you give so much pleasure, only fair to return it. Now i need to find some clothes so as not to distract you so much."

She smiled and shook her head. "You will never not distract me," she said with a chuckle. "You're too sexy for that, Chris. And far too appealing in all other respects."

Chris felt his cheeks heating again at her words, looking away only slightly he moved towards the door of the bathroom taking the robe hanging behind the door. "Well then i guess walk around naked, that might change your mind."

She laughed and put her arms around him as she finished drying off a bit more. "I would think that would be drafty." She kissed him again and held onto him. "What would you like to eat?" she asked, feeling very satisfied and utterly exhausted. Still, she could manage the simple and dialing the phone for take out.

Chris smiled as he held her, laughing softly at some of her words as his eyes sparkled again. His dessert had already been served twice as he almost picked her up and carried her from the bathroom, retracing their steps to the lounge. "Your choice tonight. Let me throw on some clothes real quick too."

"Okay," she said with a little smile. She decided that takeout would be easier on both of them tonight, so she dialed her favorite Chinese place and ordered all of her favorites for the two of them, knowing that she could always use the left overs another day. Once she was sure he was occupied, she wandered to her bedroom and put some shorts and a t-shirt on before she dried her hair a bit in the bathroom. By the time she was finished, she was sure he was done getting dressed, so she went to her fridge to get some water. "Want anything to drink?" she asked.

Chris heard her leave, opening his overnight bag and taking out a pair of sweatpants and shirt. Her footsteps and words snapped him out of the half daze he had been. A semi dream involving them making out on in the work car park, elevator ending with both of their offices being used. His eyes turned to glance in her direction as he spoke. "Some juice or water please."

She nodded and came back to him, sitting next to him on the couch as she handed him a liter of water, much like she had. She smiled and kissed him softly. "Thanks for you." She leaned on him and closed her eyes for a long moment, just enjoying him.

Chris smiled and watched her walk across to join him on the couch, taking a few sips of the water letting the liquid hit the back of his throat he felt almost fully invigorated. One hand moved to lightly rub her back, his words whispered. "Thank you for you and everything you do for and with me."

She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Mmmm, you're welcome," she whispered, keeping her eyes closed as she took a sip at her water. "Stay?" she asked softly. "Just tonight?"

Chris returned the kiss, his lips moving to suck lightly one earlobe his breath hot on her neck. Whispered words followed as fingers traced lightly down her spine. "Want to stay every night or you can come to my place."

She shivered and smiled even more brightly, snuggling closer to him. "Weekends at your place sound nice," she murmured, still leaning on him. She felt wonderful with him, and she didn't want him to leave.

Chris snuggled her close, fingertips lightly dancing down her spine resting just above her buttocks as his lips continued to move over her earlobe and neck. "Sounds awesome to me, so week days can be here until you tire of me." Laughing softly at the last few words.

"Even though you exhaust me with amazing sex, I sincerely doubt that I'll tire of you." She smiled and shivered as he kept kissing her. "Mmmm, that felt good," she moaned.

Chris grinned at the words and moan, his lips moving even lighter against the soft skin of her earlobe. His breath still hot on her neck as he knew that soon enough she would depart for a few minutes. "So glad you enjoy what i do. Perhaps massage later"

"Mmm, that sounds nice. Will I get to return the favor?" she asked with a little smile, turning to look at him. She took one of his hands in hers and stayed right where she was. The food would be there soon, but that was alright.

Chris smiled into her eyes, his lips moving to softly kiss her hand as he lifted it, sucking lightly on one of her fingers before kissing her lips. "Of course you can, would never stop these hands of yours from roaming over my body."

She blushed softly and nodded. "Maybe we should be sending you romance novels too," she chuckled. She kissed his lips again just as the doorbell rang. "Mmmm, well, food is here. Wanna get the plates? Just search my cupboards, you'll find them." She smiled and grabbed her purse as she went to the door, paying the delivery guy, plus tip as he checked her out. He lingered a bit longer than was necessary as he counted it out and then winked at her before leaving. Claire was just a touch unnerved as she brought the big brown bags to her kitchen and set them on the counter. "Okay, I have general tsao's chicken, sweet and sour pork, chicken fried rice, regular white rice, vegi lomein, and sesame chicken. Take your pick." She beamed at him as she pulled it all out and tossed the bags away.

Back
Top Bottom