Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

She blushed quite a bit as he took her hand and placed it where the bar had been just moments ago. "I....sure," she said, clearing her throat. She took her hand away a moment later, hoping that this wouldn't count toward sexual harassment if she left it there. "I'm glad you're okay now," she said, pulling it back together, a steady smile on her face. "You gave me quite a fright," she said with a nervous laugh. "Since you're okay, I'll leave you to yourself. You can just keep the bottle," she said, standing. "I'll see you around."

Chris's eyes stayed riveted to hers as he listened to each and every one of her words. Having felt her hand leave he sighed a little and reached for her hand pulling her body back against his. His other hand moved to her waist as he spoke. "You really want to go, we have this time to ourselves and i know i want you."

She blushed and let him pull her down to him again. It felt increasingly wonderful to be in his arms, despite the fact that he was sweaty. The moment seemed like something out of a romance novel so she just stared at him after those last few words left his mouth. Stunned, she shivered a bit as she inadvertently moved closer to him, closing the distance between their lips cautiously. "You do?" she asked, pulling away from him just enough to see his face.

One hand slid a little higher up the side of her body, his other letting go of her hand and tracing across one cheek before lightly holding her chin. His eyes sparkled and changed to a darker blue before softly kissing her lips, moaning at the softest and briefest of touches. "Yes very much so, i need to feel all of you. Possibly you do not feel the same way and i am fired."

She smiled and shook her head. Claire had never known a time when she'd not cared about regulations as much as she did now. The pretty boss lady kissed him again before answering his needs. "I want you too," she said with a smile. "Every little bit as much as you want me."

Chris waited, his heart beating faster as her lips touched his. The words hit his ears first then the rest of his body, hands sliding up and down each side of her body as he kissed her more passionately. Tongue darting inside her mouth to dance with hers to its own tempo as his fingers moved to caress her back lifting her shirt up slightly as they did so.

"Mmm, we should probably get out of here," she murmured huskily. Making out with Chris was delicious, but they both wanted more, and as amazingly erotic as a public scene would be, it was less than desirable, especially for people in their situation. She kissed him again, however, unable to stop herself from doing at least that much, her hands on his shoulders.

Chris heard her murmured out response, his eyes meeting hers as he brought his face back away from hers. Hands moving to lightly rest on each side of her waist. Words coming out slowly. "Then we should leave, your place is closer."

She caught her breath as he pulled away and nodded at his suggestion. "Sure. Get your stuff and you can follow me there," she said, slowly pulling away even more, until she was on her feet again.

Chris's eyes were still glazed over as he watched her move back, smiling into her eyes he could not help groping her ass once as he stood up. Moving past her he returned a few minutes with his bag and waited near the door of the gym for her.

((I'll be back later, but for now, this is what you get.))

Claire smiled as she felt his hand on her retreating backside and blushed just a little. She grabbed her water bottle as well as her bag of clothes and shower things and tossed it over her shoulder after pulling on a sweater. When she came out front a moment later, he was waiting. So he really was interested. She only smiled brighter as she came to her car and tossed the bag in the back seat. "Did you want to follow?" she asked. "Or are you riding with me?"

(( laters sweetie and take care. ))

Chris was grinning on the inside, smiling on the outside at her words as he followed her outside. His own car was only a few metres away as he spoke but not before kissing her lips softly. "I will follow behind you."

Only slightly dazed she nodded and smiled, kissing him back before she got into her car. Once there, she started up and waited for him to get into his car before she headed to her apartment which was still clean, thank God.

Chris grinned as he headed to his car, starting the engine a few minutes and driving behind her to her apartment. Parking and turning off the engine he grabbed another bag from the back seat , taking out a shirt and putting it on before walking up behind her to the door. "Very nice apartment you have."

Claire smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you." With that, she unlocked her door and led him up to her apartment. Within one swift motion, she let him in and closed the door behind her, locking it. She dropped her back and came back to him, kissing his lips softly. "Where did we leave off?" she asked softly.

Chris followed behind her and entered, his hand quickly dropping the small overnight bag as her body came back against his. Lips meeting hers softly, tongue darting inside her mouth as his eyes sparkled brighter than a diamond, breaking the kiss long enough to whisper his words. "I was wanting to explore more of your body.". No sooner had the last word been left in the air his fingers moved to her waist first then lower back, lifting her shirt up slightly to caress her spine.

She sighed in pleasure as he let his big, warm hands wander her back. "That feels nice," she murmured, closing her eyes as they kissed each other again. Her soft hands rubbing his shoulders, she pressed her body against his and groaned softly, enjoying her place there.

Chris's fingertips lightly traced up and down her spine, loving the feel and smell of her body so close to his. Tongues dancing together as his fingers deftly unsnapped her bra, moving upwards to slide it down and off each shoulder. Hands moving to in between their bodies, gently cupping and squeezing her breasts.

Claire moaned softly into his lips, her tongue locked in a fierce tango with his. She moved her body just a little to get rid of her shirt as well, leaving him with total reign over her soft, firm breasts. Her lips locked with his again and she set to work removing his shirt as well.

Chris moaned into the kiss, his shoulders moving to help her with his shirt as his hands cupped her breasts a little harder. Fingers teasing her nipples loving how they hardened, breaking the kiss and leading her to the large couch. Lips and teeth moving against each breast and nipple as fingers caressed up and down her back.

Claire moaned a little louder as his hands tightened their hold on her breasts. She removed his shirt with little effort, thanks to his help. When she was finished, she ran her hands from his shoulder blades to the small of his back. Her eyes opened as he broke the kiss to lead her over to the sofa. She gladly followed him and sat there with him as he kissed and nipped at her breasts, causing her to arch into him as his fingers roamed her back. "Mmmm, that feels wonderful," she murmured, her fingers tangling themselves in his hair.

Chris heard her murmured out words, sweetest music to his ears in years as her fingers ran through his hair. Sucking and gently nibbling on each breast and nipple, taking each nipple deep into his mouth before letting them go. His lips and tongue leaving their mark down her stomach and across her navel. His hands moving to unzip her jeans and pull them down slightly.

Claire moaned and let him unzip her jeans as he suckled at her breasts. Her hands released his hair as she moved her hands to his shoulders, kneading the skin and muscles there as he kissed down her stomach. Her breathing was far more labored now as he pulled her jeans down, revealing some rather sexy hipster panties.

Chris slid her jeans fully off each leg, spreading them gently as his tongue licked lower down over her navel. Teeth grazed gently against the soft skin just above her panties before gripping them and pulling them down to just above her knees for now. Fingertips traced up each of her legs as his teeth nipped at the tiny wisps of pubic hair.

She gasped as he nipped at her little bit of neatly trimmed hair. She was already wet, and it wasn't terribly difficult to understand why. She closed her eyes and let him touch anywhere he wanted. "That feels so nice," she said on a sigh.

Back
Top Bottom