Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

She smiled and pulled him to her, kissing his lips softly. "Mmmm tell me where it hurts," she said softly.

Chris returned the kiss and took one of her hands guiding it to his lower chest, his own hand pulling his shirt up before breaking the kiss only long enough to remove his shirt and sweatpants leaving him in only boxers. "There for now, think i need those soft hands and lips of yours."

She smiled and pushed him down, kissing his lips for a moment before she slid down to where her hand was, kissing there as she rubbed his sides.

Chris feel back on the bed, moaning into the kiss and groaning softly at her lips on his stomach and touch along his sides. "Yes those spots need the most care."

She smiled and massaged his sides as she kissed his chest, licking it just softly. "Mmm, tell me if I'm going too hard," she teased, her hands brushing over his hips as well.

Chris relaxed more under the wonderfully soothing fingertips of hers as they moved down his sides and hips. Moans emitted as her lips moved across his chest. "Oh i doubt that could happen."

Her lips traveled slowly from side to side, kissing across his chest as her fingers soothed his aching muscles.

She smiled and looked up at him working out the sore muscles with her soft fingers before kissing them and slowly sliding down his body.

She smiled and kissed just above his waistband, her fingers working on his hips as she came down lower on his body. She was purposely teasing him, ignoring his erection for the time being.

Chris's arousal level was reaching new heights, her mouth and fingers were working him over quite well. Moans and groans filled the room as his fingers reached for and lightly ran through her hair.

"Mmmm, say my name," she said softly. She held onto him and kissed just under his waistband, licking at the crease between his legs and his thighs.

She smiled and then freed his erection from his boxers before she kissed his tip and rubbed at his hips.

Chris moaned even louder at the combination of the air hitting his shaft, the lick along the tip and her nipping at his hips. Pre-cum readily oozed out the tip as his fingers ran through her hair trying to coax her mouth back towards his shaft. "Claire please take it deep."

He didn't need to beg, but she liked hearing it anyway. She smiled and slowly wrapped her soft lips around his stiff cock and began to suck him.

Chris moaned even louder as her lips wrapped around his shaft taking it deeper into her mouth, his fingers gently gripping her hair as hips thrust upwards trying to drive more into her mouth. His tiny sacs had filled and tightened, pressure slowly building in them as more and more pre-cum oozed out the tip.

Claire continued to take him into her, deciding that she had the moxy to take him all and deep throat him. Carefully, she did just that, sliding all of him into her, sucking hard, bobbing her head just a little.

Chris felt the pressure increase in his tiny but quite hard sacs as she deep-throated him. Moans filled the room as eyes closed enjoying every bit of pleasure she was giving. "Claire going to cum soon."

She moaned softly, the vibration adding to his stimulation. She hoped he'd cum soon. She wanted it again.

The vibrations from her moaning all the way along his shaft was the catalyst for his explosion of hot seed, hitting the back of her throat as he groaned loudly. Fingers gripping her hair a little tighter as hips kept the contact fierce with her face making sure she swallowed it all.

She slurped him down hungrily,slowly pulling away from him when she was sure he was finishing. She licked him clean and smiled up at him. "Mmmm, tasty."

Chris's hazy eyes met hers as he grinned back at her words, fingers moving to caress one cheek as his breathing slowly returned to normal. "Claire come back to me."

She smiled and nodded, crawling back up his body to rest on his chest. "Yes, Chris? Did you want something?"

Back
Top Bottom