Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

Re: Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Ca

Chris moaned softly as her soaped up hands worked over his back, body moving closer to hers as he caressed over her thighs before moving to wash her lower stomach. His eyes meeting hers as he spoke in a soft tone. "Ever thought about children."

She thought for a moment and smiled. "Yes, I have. I've always anted a little girl," she said. "But I think I could handle a boy. Whatever the gender, my poor kid is going to be spoiled." She laughed and washed his arms now, smiling. "One or two, I think, would be enough to love and get love from in return."

Chris listened to her words and nodded softly as his own soaped up hands continued to wash her body. Stealing a kiss as eyes sparkled into hers he spoke. "Sounds perfect to me."

She smiled at him and kissed him softly. "I love you, sweetheart."

((I think maybe we should wrap this up.))

That night the two of them made love to each other until they couldn't move any more. They slept peacefully and had a wonderful honeymoon. A more happy couple would have been difficult to find. And then, about two weeks later, Claire had quite the surprise. When they were home together, after a long day of work, Claire smiled at her husband and held him tight as she said, "I'm pregnant." And so it was that their new life together was started.

Back
Top Bottom