Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

Chris laughed softly at her words, his eyes watching her leave for the front door as he stood up and strode into the kitchen. Finding the two plates along with a fork for them both he heard the door shut after what seemed an eternity. Bet the delivery guy was checking her out. His mood too upbeat to hold back his next actions as she spoke, moving to encircle her waist and slide her top up as his lips sucked hard on her earlobe. Hips grinding against hers as he spoke. "I am insatiable for you , you serve the food and i will get us both another drink." No sooner had the last words been spoken he moved to the fridge and took out another water for them both.

Surprised, she groaned softly as he suckled her ear and ground against her, his arms holding her close as her shirt came up a bit. "Fair enough," she murmured. She put a little of everything onto their large plates. She handed him a fortune cookie as well, while she moved the food back to the sofa and set her plate on the coffee table as she waited for him.

Chris had heard the groan, he had been known for surprises when in later years of college. Smiling as he sat down next to her on the couch he laughed softly and spoke. "Yes i know you will get me back for that."

"Who said I'm mad?" she asked with a little smirk. She tossed him the fortune cookie and opened her water before she dug into the sesame chicken. "Besides, the way I see it, you should get a few freebies after going so long without anything."

Chris laughed and caught the cookie, cracking it open to read the note with it. Dropping it onto the table he grinned. "This is indeed true and that cookie is right. Luck, business and love will go together."

"In bed," she added with a smile. "It makes even more sense that way," she said with a little smile. She finished off her sesame chicken and then opened hers. "You will find good fortune," she said with a smile as she read it off.

"Good for everything but my poor abs," she teased, though the muscles were burning pretty well as she ate.

Chris heard her teasing words, one hand moving to her shoulder resting there as he ate. Taking a few sips of his water too he spoke. "Well i need to take it much slower next time."

"Work up to it," she said with a smile, snuggling closer to him as she ate her rice.

Chris smiled at her words, his fingertips moving lightly towards the middle of her upper back as she snuggled close. Taking another sip of his water he spoke. "Very good idea and thank you."

Chris smiled into her eyes at the questioning words, his lips lightly touching hers taking the rice with them. Fingers moving across upper back as he ate. "For being able to have a wickedly awesome lover as a boss."

She smiled and chuckled. "Well, you're welcome, then," she said with a chuckle. "Thank you for being an awesome lover."

Chris felt his own cheeks reddening at her words, his lips moving against one cheek and the very bottom corner of her lips. Finishing his food a few minutes he relaxed a little back on the couch. "You are most welcome."

She polished off her food and ate her fortune cooking before relaxing with her water against the couch. "Mmm, nothing like good Chinese," she said with a grin.

Chris laughed at her words and nodded his head, his eyes moving about the room. For the first time he took everything in and was almost awe struck. Not a blemish in sight as he took a few sips of his water, putting the bottle down on the small wooden table and cuddling her closer, lips touching her neck. "Where was I in the kitchen."

"Mmmm, there's a nice place to start," she said with a smile. "But I believe you had your arms around me," she said coming closer to him, her water forgotten on the table.

Chris smiled as her body moved closer to his, sliding his arm around her lower back as his lips and teeth moved lightly across the soft skin of her earlobe and neck.

She shivered and pressed into him, letting him touch her and kiss her as he wanted. Her arms went around him now as he held her.

Chris lightly ran his fingertips down her back and spine again as lips sucked on her earlobe, his breath as whispered words were spoken. "I should clean up the dishes, you can go relax in your bedroom possibly."

A smile formed on her lips as he whispered sweet things to her. "I think you might be the perfect man," she teased, turning to kiss him. When the deed was done, she got up and walked off to her bedroom. She took off her clothes except for her panties and bra when she got there and just curled up on the comforter, waiting for him.

Chris returned the brief kiss and watched her leave, standing up from the couch he took the plates across to the sink along with the empty bottles. Washing and drying the plates he put them back where he had found them, placing the empty bottles in the recycling bin he smiled. Glancing around the kitchen he tidied up the bench tops, took their bottles and walked down the hallway to her bedroom. Entering he smiled into her eyes. "All done i do believe."

"Thank you. Why don't you come over here and let me thank you?" she asked, stretching out and making room for him.

Back
Top Bottom