Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

Something about this felt really good, being trapped like that and have warmth around you body. She moaned when Kira did the same for her ass, squirming a bit as it moved, loving the sensation and soon moaning for more, yet in quite demanding way.

Kira's tongue went deeper into her before he pushed the slave forward, causing her head to emerge from her master's mouth. He then pressed two fingers against her head and pushed it back in softly. He gently pushed the slumbering Ayame into the tail, preparing the stomach for the slut he was playing with. He pushed her head out from his tongue in her ass, only to carefully placed a finger into her mouth, silently telling her to start giving it attention.

She was a bit surprised when it happened, her head out of the warm place only to be pushed back in, it making her moan. Why did she find something so strange exciting? Anyway Jess started to lick the finger, not sure what it was needed for but obviously curious enough to do it anyway. Sighing softly she loved how her ass was being played with, Kira's tongue able to reach deepest of her parts.

Kira allowed her to lick his finger a bit more before using it to push her back inside. He began to suck on her body as he squirmed the tongue inside her body more, He enjoyed his prey moaning as he played with her body.

Jessy moaned lewdly when she was pushed back inside, the flesh wrapping around her body feeling to different from anything she was able to experience so far, her back hole feeling so good when explored so thoroughly. Her fingers twitched as it continued, the feisty girl ready to orgasm.

Kira kept up on playing with her ass with his tongue, He pushed her head out one last time, petting it before pushing her back in. He knew the saying "don't play with your food", but said food was really enjoying being played with. He had her slide to the back of his throat, silently asking if she wanted to be consumed fully.

It was so damn strange to have her head pet while being pushed in and out of the other's mouth! But at the same time when she was pushed back in and the tongue went even deeper she came, moaning like a little bitch in heat, Kira working her ass and body is a simply perfect way.

Kira removed his tongue just as he swallowed while she was still having her orgasm, sending her down his throat. he then coiled up as he felt his prey go into hs stomach. He patted his bulge.
"Good girl. Glad to hear that you're enjoying being my meal." he said "Take it you want more, right?"

It felt incredible, to be swallowed while orgasming. When she was surrounded by the warm flesh she nodded once again, wanting some more, knowing by now what the other was capable of and deciding that because of that she would do how he wanted and call him Master from now on. It would probably excite him..
"Yes, Master, I want more", she gasped out, waiting for the tentacles to start stimulating her body.

Kira laid down on the bed as he gently pushed Ayame in deeper while making room for the eager Jessica. He then proceded to fill her holes up with tentacles and began to ravage her. He then proceded to stuff her ass and pussy with multiple tentacles, stretching out her lower holes in the process as they made each on theirs.

"Do you enjoy being my little slut as well?" The alien asked in a dominant tone. He removed the tentacle from her mouth so she can respond.

Ayame only muttered something through sleep when being moved and that was her only reaction, the soft flesh closing around her being a good way to give her a peaceful sleep. Jessica at the same time was having a time of her life, being surprised she could be stretched out like that. When asked that she nodded her head, arching her back as her nipples were sucked on really hard.

The tentacles kept on fucking the slave as he felt her nod. He enjoyed his new slave, mainly because he did notice about Ayame being a little off. He believe she was being influenced by the eggs, signalling he was lucky with impregnation working on her. He didn't know if the eggs could develop inside her womb, but it was starting to show that they were. He was taught that all the eggs truely needed were a warm, dark orifice that is soft and could become damp on frequent occasions. He wanted Ayame to be healthy, so he needed her to rest for now.

The tentacles kept on fucking the slut, trying their hardest to turn her into their sex toy.

Jessy was cumming her brain out, first time in her whole life being fucked like that, her nipples and clit sucked on non-stop while her pussy and ass were being trained by the tentacles. Soon the whole breast was sucked on, not only the nipple, making the feisty female push against it, wanting more.

The tentacles kept on training the slut. He kept on using her as both breasts were completely engulfed by the tentacles as they sucked harder on them and the clit. The tentacles then came and filled up her ass and pussy full of his cum. Small protrusions came out of the other three before going into her nipples and clit. They then proceeded to pump cum into them, intending to make the slut utterly submit to her master physically and mentally.

Her big breasts never were pleasurable so thoroughly like at the moment. Small cry could be heard as the tentacle's needles went into her clit and nipples only for her eyes to roll up, her insides flooded with cum, acting as an aphrodisiac since there were no eggs to neutralize it like in a case of mate. She blacked out, the pleasure too intense to stay awake.

The needles were retracted once they were finished, leaving the slut be as the tentacles removed themselves from her hole letting her rest in the bottom of her master's cavity. The alien curled up as his stomach started to growl a bit, actually in need of nourishment, and not slaves

Jessica was out of it, her moth holes flooded with aphrodisiac soon the lack of consciousness turning into sleep. Ayame was sleeping as well, her belly growling as well since it was quite a while since she ate. Sighing softly through her sleep she turned around only to open her eyes.
"Kira...? I'm hungry.. may I go out?", she muttered softly, not wanting to be spanked more, her behind still a bit sore.

Kira complied and allowed Ayame out, while keeping Jessica inside. He then proceeded to look at the camera.
"Ayame is hungry. Get some food down here." the alien demanded. He coiled around his mate and waited while nuzzling her

After being let out Ayame was a little dizzy, shuddering softly she rested her cheek on the male's chest and then yawned while looking up at him, actually a bit worried.
"You didn't eat anything so far.. are you okay, Kira?", she asked, only to sneeze softly, the sound soft and cute sounding.

"I'm more worried about you." Kira said just as the blast door opened, revealing a man pushing a cart of prepared food in. Without a word, he went to the table and set three plates of what looked like lasagna before he went back to the elevator with the cart. Kira took Ayame over to the table and placed her in a chair.
"Eat up." he said to the slave. "You need it more than I do."

Seeing the big portions she clapped her hands together and started eating, obviously very hungry. Then her eyes rested on Kira and she moved a portion to him, smiling warmly, a smile of a little angel even if she didn't look as healthy as when she got here first time.
"Come, let's eat together. There is enough for both of us. What with Jessica, isn't she hungry?", she asked, trying not to think she was entirely naked and that there are some people looking at them from behind that mirror in the corner.

"She passed out after I filled her with cum." Kira answered. "Not getting pregnant unless I lay eggs in her too. At least she's calling me Master now."
he took his meal and offered it to Ayame. "I can last much longer than humans can without food, and you're carrying my eggs." He then petted the top of her head. "Need to keep you horny somewhat frequent so you stay damp for the eggs."

Ayame smiled when being petted on the head, listening to what was said later, blushing softly while still eating, already half of the massive portion gone.
"Oh... so it works like that?", she asked and then inquired further. "And... if I would take a bath? Does it work as well? And you sure you don't want to eat with me? It would be nice to do it together, don't you think?"

"Don't want the eggs drowning if you allow the womb be full of water, and whtever I eat would go straight to the little slut in my tail for now. Keeping her in to not make her so hostile again. Plus with her being unconcious, the food would be ruined." He explained. Would you like to join her after you're full?" He lifted her up for a second to check her brand. "Good, it came out perfectly. Made your slave brand be similar to Jessica's but it's a heart for you while hers is different." He set her down gently so she could finish her meal.

"Ah.. the human's womb is not capable to let the water inside.. I think so at least. So.. you can't eat unless you're empty?", she asked only to gasp when lifted up and then sat back down, blushing softly. "I thought we were supposed to do the one I wanted.. You surprised me with that.. And no.. I would like to lay on the bed and maybe read for a bit.. and maybe cuddle a l-little..?"

Back
Top Bottom