Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

Kira felt Jessica squirm around inside of his stomach. He came back to his senses when he realized what he did.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!!!" he cursed while he shook his bulging stomach gently before speaking up.
"Hey, don't squirm, please! Not unless you want to be fucked inside my tail!" his voice was a panic. "We need to talk, but for the love of whatever deity you believe in, calm down! What you're doing will make me aroused!"He was struggling to stay calm as he spoke to Jessica, trying to keep his mind straight.

"What the fuck! You're retarded or what?! Let me out you asshole", she yelled, growling softly and kicking once again. "Just because you're some kind of alien doesn't mean you can go around and gulp people down! Let! Me! The! Fuck! Ouuuut!"

Kira sighed as he felt Jessica kick her.

"I can't get you out the same way you went in. Besides, I can't let you go now... You know about me, and I need to remain a secret. But if you want out that badly...So be it." He squeezed his stomach, forcing Jessica down into his tail while Ayame was gently pushed down into a different cavity, this one also filled with tentacles. when Jessica entered the first one, the tentacles restraining her as some others went underneath her clothes, caressing her body.

"Hey! No! What are you doing?", she asked, trying to squirm her way out, not sure what to do or how. "Come on... Fuck! Even if I would tell anyone no one would believe me! They would think I'm crazy! Let me out!"

At the same time Ayame mumbled something through her sleep, all the yelling quite muffled but loud enough to wake her up a bit.

The tentacles proceeded to tear off Jessica's clothes as a large one entered her mouth, silencing any further protests she had before two more penetrated her remaining holes,all three then beginning to thrust in and out of them.

Jessica coughed as something pushed inside her throat only to moan softly when her insides were filled up, not expecting that... as well as the pleasure that came along with it. The female tried to push away the tentacle, a fighting spirit still inside her.

the tentacles kept fucking Jessica while they pushed deeper into her holes. At the same time, Tentacles entered Ayame and claimed hers once again. Kira was groaning softly at the fact he was having his way with two women inside his tail.

Ayame fell back asleep when it all calmed down only to moan when the tentacle were back, making her squirm a little bit as her insides were attacked like that, shuddering how it felt to have a warm flesh close around her super sensitive body.

Jessica wanted to protest but only growled before moaning, the thing moving inside her finding her soft spot. Different from Ayame she had a lot of experience when it came to anal fucking and although she was angry and scared with what was happening it still felt great.

The alien noticed Jessica moaning and intensified his "attack" on the woman, trying to make her a moaning mess that would submit to him. He couldn't let her go free, so he decided to tame her with pleasure, as one of his slaves. He looked around and noticed a familiar face. The man who brought Ayame to him was standing not far from him, speaking into a walkie-talkie. Kira realized that Jessica's fate was sealed now. She was going to be erased from society's records, just like his little Ayame.

Jessica groaned, surprised with how good it felt, still trying to fight but the pleasure slowly subduing her, causing the anger to be buried under it more and more and her mind become more hazy the longer it lasted.

Ayame was in little heaven at the moment, knowing it was Kira that was around her and was keeping her body safe while her womb was filled with his eggs, making her feel a bit strange and more sensitive than normally.

Kira kept on fucking the girls before he came inside them both of them, filling them with his seed as he kept fucking them. He removed his tentacles from their mouths as the others kept on fucking them. The alien planned to release them both once he knew they were exhausted from being fucked thoroughly.

As it continued for hours Jessica came her brain out, it being a perfect way to break the girl into a perfect slave.

Ayame wasn't aware of the fact that Kira was much gentler with her, giving her more attention. Well, she wasn't even aware of there being a second girl, happy that she was given some rest soon enough, right next to her a girl being still fucked and trained mercilessly.

After about seven hours Ayame woke up. Rubbing her eye she first wasn't sure what was happening, then remembering she was inside her lover.
"Uhm.. Kira?", she asked softly.

"What is it, Ayame?" Kira asked, feeling satisfied with Jessica. He spent the time backtracking while he fucked them, following his own scent. The man didn't approach the alien nor help him. He only observed. The alien was currently taking a break nearby the building he came out of before he lost control of himself.

"Where are we? What are those sounds I hear?", she asked, a bit disoriented but happy she could hear Kira and nuzzling softly against his flesh, feeling a bit emotional. "And.. I'm hungry... and I need... to go to the toilet.."

"I'll let you out once we are back in the room." Kira explained. He moved towards the building, only to be greeted by a smiling Akechi.

"Welcome back Kira, how are you doing?" the old man asked.

"I lost control of myself." the alien responded. "Unintentionally captured a woman. She's in my tail with Ayame." Akechi nodded and led the alien to the elevator. the pair returned to the white room and the alien entered. Once the blast door closed, the end of his tail opened out while squeezing out Ayame from within him, He coiled up and looked at Ayame while Jessica remained inside his tail.

Ayame gasped when she was out of the super warm place, quickly standing up and running to the bathroom, sighing as she emptied her bladder. Soon she washed her hands and then looked down at the body, touching the bulge on her skin, blushing really hard as she thought she was having Kira's babies inside her. Biting on her lower lip and looked towards door, a bit hesitant before walking where others could see her naked and wrapping her hands around Kira, nuzzling against him, hiding her face at the same time.

Kira hugged her as he rubbed her back.

"How is it being eaten, only to come out with my eggs inside you?" He asked. As he spoke, he fucked Jessica once more, wanting to make sure she was a well behaved slave before he would allow her out. He moved his hands and squeezed Ayame's breasts, not wanting her feel neglected.

It felt good to be touched like that. Sighing softly she flinched when she heard a cry coming from inside Kira. Blinking she looked up at the snake male, questioning him with her gaze. Kira.. wouldn't break his promise, right? Because he said she would be the only one. He couldn't have someone inside, right? The next moan made her flinch and move away, her eyes filling up with tears since she was pregnant and hormonal, her body trying to get used to untypical cargo inside the uterus.

Kira held her as he looked at Ayame.
"Listen to me," he said softly. "I told you, you are my only mate."
he held up her chin. "Remeber what I said to Akechi? you are my lover and property.I don't know what happened when I was outside, but I lost control of myself. I came across this girl and instinctively chose her to become mine." he explained. "She isn't a lover, but properrty. " he slid his tail against her pussy.

Sniffling she nodded her head. Yes, she did remember Kira saying that.
"But... that girl has a family... probably and all.. Uhm... You can't keep her there... a-and.. aren't I enough?", she asked, her voice a bit shaky from emotions, moaning softly when her super sensitive pussy was touched.

Akechi's voice came over the intercom.

"Ahh, you mean that new slave? Like yourself, she no longer exists as a buman. She saw your lover, and she can't walk away, at least alive. She just had to become involved with that field test with triggering his instincts. Still, the results were better than expected. " the man said with a chuckle. Kira froze upon hearing that, wondering when the doctor had a chance to do something to him.

Hearing the doctor she huffed, glaring in that direction. It was extremely rare that Ayame got so upset to voice it out like that but that was the time. She also was well behaved to it was also very rare for her to call someone like that so it was quite clear to Kira how upset she could be, knowing her enough through her dreams.
"I bet you did something to do that, you asshole", she said, pouting and tapping her foot on the ground, looking away from the both, conflicted with her own feelings, not sure what to think.

"Nothing much, just exposed him to some experimental pheromones we created. " Akechi responded casually. "Your dear Kira was compesated with having a new slut, so we didn't really use him underhandedly."

Kira looked at his tail before he stopped, letting Jessica out the same way Ayame did. After some struggling, he expelled what were her clothes as well. He looked at her and then Ayame before averting his gaze from them.

"You're evil", she muttered and then glanced at Kira, her heart melting up when he looked like that, coming closer and hugging him, gazing up at the snake male she learnt to love. "I understand it wasn't your fault... I'm just a bit upset... I mean... I wanted to be the only one.. and it's kind of sad that.."
But then she paused and covered Kira with her body, the knife Jessica threw at him going into her arm.

Yes. Jessica was furious and wanted to get the creature that made her end in such a fucked up situation, the knife being in one of her pockets, after all a girl need to make sure she was safe when loitering around some darker places of the city.

Kira hissed in pain as he saw blood out of his Ayame's wound. the alien grimaced as he pulled out the knife while he coiled his tail around Jessica as he stuffed the end of his tail into her ass. He noticed that she was more sensitive there when he fucked her with the tentacles, He vigorously thrusted the tail in and out of her to subdue her. "Dammit, I may have screwed you over here, but i didn't mean it!" he said to the newcomer. "You had to have heard that!" he thrusted the tail deeper as he continued. " Behave or else I'm eating you again and fuck you until that's all you want!"

Back
Top Bottom