Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

"I mean more like as a slave, pet, prey, object, etc. " he elaborated while shaking his belly to tease her a bit. "You are the one I chose, and that's different from what I'm asking right now. Just say whatever comes to mind, even if it's vulgar."

Ayame gasped when it all shook, landing with her face on the warm flesh. When it continued she understood it was supposed to make her come up with the answer without thinking too much. Well, all the shaking was quite distracting.
"Your woman", she gasped out, not really thinking about it before so it was the only thing she came up with at the moment.

Kira chuckled and laid down on the bed.
"Very well." he said. "Are you alright no longer having a human life? Instead becoming the property of an extraterrestrial?" He was becoming curious of how she viewed their relationship exactly. He himself saw her as not only his mate, but also something akin to being a willing slave.

She was glad when it all ended, sliding back down in a previous position, the flesh around her moving and giving her a soft massage, relaxing her.
"Well.. I think we can't say it is the end forever, right? I don't think you will stay here all your life, right? Instead of thinking about as being simply a property I think more like a.. lover.. And I want to stay with you", she answered, trying to explain it clearly.

Kira closed his eyes and sighed.
"I don't know, I don't have a place of my own." he admitted with uncertainty. "Plus as I claimed you, I expect them to label you as 'deceased' so that you stay with me. Regardless, I am pleased to hear you say you want to be with me. Makes me proud to call you mine."

"I don't think they can.. there was nothing about it in the papers I signed. Still I don't plan to leave.. not without you", she said softly, getting a bit sleepy from the warmth and darkness around her. "And yes, I want to be yours. After we talked so much and all I fell in love with you.. so isn't it normal to want to stay together?"

Kira gently patted his bulge now. "I am definitely breeding you." he said bluntly. The alien had a total of five stomach like chambers, and only one was meant for digesting food. The rest were meant for breeding and containing their mates.

Ayame could feel the touch, well, she was almost sure it was that what she felt, and smiled. Thinking for few moments she decided to ask.
"How do you do that, Kira?", she asked and then added. "Also.. didn't you think about leaving this place? I'm sure you could if you would want to, right? What kind of powers you have anyway?"

"I have multiple cavities inside my tail that are for impregnation. To get to them, you need to be consumed first. " Kira explained. "It's actually instinctive for me to consume and carry my mate inside me as much as possible." He drummed his fingers against the bulge."For my race, we typically have three sex slaves with one being the definitive mate. It is also another instinct to have multiple partners for reproduction. We don't have alot of tricks, only camoflauge, communication through dreams, and the ability to reproduce with alien species."

Cavities for impregnation.. She flushed, thinking of it. Carry around.. inside.. And three.. Well, that was only reasonable since she needed to explain Kira at the start that humans, normally, have only one partner. Ayame remembered how surprised he was but still he seemed to understand quite quickly the concept behind it. Listening to what she was told the young woman nodded her head.
"Well, all seem quite useful, right? So.. where does your kind live? You don't have home?", she asked, not knowing since they mostly talked about her and she was promised to be some of the things after they meet.

"We are spacefaring, so we don't have a true home." He explained as he rubbed his bulge. He kept rubbing as he smiled. "I honestly don't know where to go if we leave here. I can't shapeshift to take a human form."

"Well.. isn't living somewhere far away from civilisation just fine? Though for that we would need money.. Are you rubbing your belly? You flesh is shifting a bit", she muttered, laying on her side and closing her eyes.

"I am, I'm leaving you inside me for now. It just feels so right to keep you there." he said. He would breed Ayame later, for now he will just sleep. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Oh.. I feel it.. I think I want some sleep", she muttered, feeling lazy and since Kira didn't answer her she fell asleep, liking how warm she felt, without feel hot, and how soft it was all around her.

Kira slumbered, feeling satisfied with having devoured his mate. As he slumbered, he began to dream of seeing Ayame begging him to become pregnant with his child. He turned around a bit as he dreamed of her being impregnated after devouring her once again.

At the same time Ayame wasn't dreaming about anything specific, only that she was warm and safe and that it was okay to simply relax and chill out, taking her time to enjoy herself. Sighing softly she nuzzled against Kira's flesh.

Kira woke up several hours later, he sat upright and gently rubbing his bulge. He started to gently compress his stomach, gently squeezing Ayame down into his tail, causing the bulge to shrink in the process,

Ayame woke up when the flesh around her moved like that, frowning softly as she felt herself being moved. Then it closed tightly around her, making it unable for her to move in any way. Not sure what was happening she called Kira, obviously stressed a bit.

"Oh, you're awake." Kira said "I'm just moving you to my tail so I can attempt breeding you. Just relax." He felt Ayame go into the first breeding stomach, which had a few tentacles inside.

Since she couldn't move around much and it was pitch black around her she couldn't really see anything around. Gulping hard she took a deep breath, trying to calm down, knowing, believing as well, that Kira wouldn't do anything to harm her.

"Time to breed you." Kira said as the tentacles coiled around Ayame's arms and legs as three more found their way into her mouth, ass, and pussy. The tentacles started to thrust slowly into her in an alternative rhythm, not going hard enough to make her choke.

She gasped softly when something touched her knee and then again as the same thing repeated, moaning softly while something slippery pushed inside her virgin ass, making her whimper softly only to moan soon after the moment her greedy pussy was filled as well. There was no time to ask question, her last hole soon filled with cock too, making her shudder softly. Realising it was Kira's private region she tried to service him a bit with her tongue, moving it against the tentacle.

He groaned softly as he felt her servicing the tentacle in her mouth. he thrusted the ones inside her ass and pussy deeper and faster into them . He enjoyed how pleasurable her holes were as he had his way with her. He squirmed the tentacle in her pussy, wanting to have her aroused and eager for him to breed her.

Ayame was happy when hearing Kira groan, knowing she made him feel good. The slippery tentacles moving inside her both holes felt strange but good, the sensation coming from her ass mixing with the pleasure from her pussy. Small moan left her lips as the tentacle in her pussy reached her cervix, making her squirm, at least as much as she could when being constricted by Kira's flesh.

Kira groaned more as he felt his prey squirm as he fucked her. the thrusted the tentacles deeper. "That's a good little prey, squirm as I breed you." he encouraged endearingly. The tentacles kept going deeper and deeper until the one inside the greedy pussy entered the womb.

Back
Top Bottom