Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

She was a bit surprised when told that, blinking few times only to mewl softly when her ass was spanked all of a sudden, flinching when it was repeated, feeling like a little naughty girl. Then she shook her head, looking up at Kira.
"No. Here", she said, pointing at the place just above her trimmed bush and under the navel. "Here.. b-because under is my womb.."

Kira nodded as he stopped, resting his hand on her ass.

"Alright, I'll need something with a lot of sugar for green, and petroleum for the red and we have to do it one at a time so as to not get the colors mixed up." he explained. "Which our observers can happily provide. On another note, as they are scientists, they'd most likely want other samples as well. As in other females to give to me. Before we continue, I would want to start preparing for that possibility. Regardless, I am one to keep what I already own." He nuzzled her and looked at her. "Now, what color should we focus on first?"

The question was ready in her mind but before it could be asked it was answered by Kira. Hearing about other women Ayame shook her head, wanting the male only for herself, not wanting to share him at all. For few moments she was silent only to speak up at last.
"I don't want to share Kira", she protested softly, biting her lower lip as she looked down, obviously bothered.

Kira nodded and licked her cheek to reassure her.

"You don't need to worry, I planned on making you my only human in the first place anyway. " he reassured her. He then coiled around her gently and stroked her cheek with his hand. " For now, I need to ask, how should I eat you? Head, feet, or by your adorable ass? I'll do the tattoo when we have everything. For now, I want you inside me."

She blinked and then relaxed, happy and shy smile on her lips when she heard Kira, being actually really happy with what he heard. Through their contact through dreams Ayame was able to fall in love in the male thus her readiness to became his whole. The gentle gestures and words let her stay calm even what talking about being eaten.
"I'm not sure what is best.. What should I choose, Kira?", she asked, trusting the male enough to believe he would answer her truthfully.

"Think of it this way, Head first, you will be fucked by my tail. Feet first will lead to seeing yourself be eaten, and Ass first is just to feel like you are completely surrendering your body to me as you go down to my stomach. " the alien explained. "It all depends on how you want to experience it."

"I don't know.. I mean.. I trust you but the option of being pushed inside you scares me a bit", she admitted though still quite calm when looking Kira in the eyes. "So.. I'm not sure what to choose.. Probably the first one?"

Kira nodded and nuzzled her. "Next question then. Standing up or laying down?" he asked as he slowly reinserted his tail into her pussy. He licked her on the cheek again while starting to thrust his tail once again.

"Uhm... l-laying down?", she gasped out only to moan when the tail moved deeper inside her, leaning on Kira's soft skinned chest and enjoying the sensation, trying to calm down her hard beating heart.

Kira gently laid her down while unwinding from her. He positioned himself above her head and spoke.
"I will savour this greatly. As of right now, you're my sexy little meal" he said before opening his mouth, slowly sliding his meals head into his mouth as his tail kept thrusting in and out of her.

As soon as the snake's mouth opened wide she gasped and closed her eyes, too scared to observe herself being devoured, her heart beating as fast as it could while she felt a moist flesh surround her more and more, feeling a bit funny while at the same time she was being given pleasure, moaning softly in the end.

Kira wrapped his tongue around her waist and gently pulled her into his mouth more, enjoying how she tasted, He brought his hands up to fondle her breasts as his tail went deeper into his willing prey. He enjoyed every single moment, proud of the fact that he can claim her as his own.

She was so, so scared when she was being pushed further in but her big breasts being touch made her moan softly, her pussy closing tighter around the tail moving inside her, the pleasure distracting her a little. Her heart was beating fast and the breath got a bit quicker, Ayame shuddering all over, her nipples hard and pussy wet, surprising her.

Kira played with her breasts before he carefully stuffed them into his mouth as the lower jaw expanded to make room for the shoulders. He made the the tail faster with every thrust, keeping a steady rhythm. His tongue rubbed across her body, playing with her breasts teasingly. The predator moved his hands to spank his prey's ass, wanting to stimulate her as much as he could.

Closing her eyes tightly she moaned as the moist and warm flesh took more and more of her body, her toes curling up when she was spanked all off a sudden, the tail pushing her towards a next orgasm. It was hard to think at the moment and she was grateful for that.

Kira grasped onto the waist as he slid further, sliding his meal in more. As she entered the throat more, the warm, moist flesh stretched to accommodate her, at the same time caressing her. He pushed his tail in as deep as it could, entering her womb as the alien's tounge wrapped around her torso.

Ayame was feeling good, her breasts and nipples being carressed by the strange flesh. When the tail pushed inside her womb it took only few more thrusts to orgasm, her body feeling simply great as the tail forced her cervix open and touched the end of her womb, giving her one more new, mind-numbing sensation.

The alien thrusted his tail steadily, fully aware that his prey was enjoying it. He consumed her more, now past the midriff. He paused to spank her one last time before grabbing her hips and pushed her in further as he then closed his mouth around her waist, leaving the lower body exposed as the rest of the meal was inside his throat.

The spank she was given made Ayame flinch softly, it feeling much more overwhelming at the moment since she was still riding her orgasm, her heart being wildly as she felt the the pressure around her waist. She moaned softly once again, it all muffled by the flesh around her.

In a display of dominance, Kira removed his tail before slowly rising up with his prey's legs dangling from his mouth, her body held firmly in place despite the lack of teeth. He tilted his head up and allowed gravity to pull his meal down his throat. Once he had enough enough of her in him, he closed his mouth and swallowed, his prey now fully consumed and destined for his stomach now.

Ayame gasped softly when the tail was removed with a soft pop, which she didn't hear, and gasped when sliding inside Kira, even her pretty feet soon being inside. Her eyes opened by themselves but she couldn't see a thing. Well, the good thing was that there was no problem with breathing. A bit curious she tried to move, calling softly Kira's name.

Kira heard her call out his name and he waited as his prey slid down into his stomach, causing his stomach to bulge outwards to accommodate her. He spoke up once he knew she was inside it completely.

"So, how is it being in my stomach?" he asked. "Did you enjoy being my lunch?" he gently pressed on the bulge as he asked the second question, satisfied with how filling and delicious she was.

What Kira said caused a small tinge of panic, Ayame taking few deep breaths to calm herself down and then thinking out the questions she probably should had ask earlier, before being eaten.
"U-uhm.. Y-you won't eat me for r-real.. right?", she asked, obviously a bit scared.

"Relax, I don't plan to. But it doesn't change the fact I did just eat you. I have to say, you're not only delectable, it feels like you were born for me. I never felt this satisfied before." Kira explained. "Anyway, with this, you are now mine for certain now. What do you see yourself as when you remember that you're my property?"

She blinked and then let of a sigh of relief, smiling softly. Good. It was very tight in there and so dark but at the same time she could hear Kira's heart beating and his flesh caressing her body. The part about her being born for the other made her really happy.
"What do I see myself as? I don't understand.. Uhm.. I'm Kira's and Kira is mine, right?", she asked, touching the flesh around her with the tips of her fingers.

Back
Top Bottom