Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

Kira thrusted his tail steadily into her, pleased to hear her response. He spanked her again before coiling around her as his tail was kept inside her. Once he wrapped up around her, restraining her body while leaving her head, breasts, and ass exposed. He smirked as stroke her cheek.

"Good girl, I'm proud of you." he said before nuzzling her cheek.

Ayame moaned vulnerably as the tail moved inside her like that, shuddering when spanked once again, feeling that her behind was already a bit warmer than normally. Realising that the snake male wrapped around her her body and she couldn't move anymore she was sure what to think about it until she saw the smirk on Kira's face and was praised like that. There was something in a way that her pussy was stirred while she heard those words, something dark and overwhelming.

The alien thrusted the tail more as he played with her breasts a bit, enjoying her moaning as he played with his toy. He kept at it while looking at a camera.

"You heard her. This human is now my property." he said, his voice more guttural and deep opposed to the softer voice he uses towards Ayame.

The pleasure she was feeling was quite intense, wiping out all the thoughts out of her head while the tail explored the deepest parts of her body, something no one before did. That alone made Ayame excited and with how different Kira's voice sounded when he was talking to the other people pushed her over the edge and made her cum, the soft lips of her pussy closing tightly around the tail, pulsing bliss surging through her body.

Kira chuckled when he felt his property orgasm on his tail. "Good girl." he praised her while stroking her cheek gently. "Are you enjoying it so far, my little Ayame?" he kept his tail inside her as he looked into her eyes. "I can't wait to try breeding you."

Ayame shuddered softly when their eyes met, nodding her head few times only to hide her face against the other's chest, embarrassed when her pussy closed tightly around Kira's tail, showing how she felt about it. By now she didn't really remember they were being observed, for the girl the world consisted only from her and him.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about." Kira said softly as he nuzzled her again. "You humans claim others as property using various symbols, Branding, collars, or tattoos are the most preferred methods, As you are my property, I want you to decide. Which would you prefer for me to use for you?" He squirmed his tail inside her to tease her a little.

It felt so good to have Kira next to her and calm her down by hugging her and being so gentle. Hearing the question she wanted to protest softly but moaned as the tail moved inside he womb, making her lean more on the male. Biting her lower lips she looked up at him. And then she realised something, making her feel really intimidated.
"B-but Kira.. they are listening..", she muttered.

"Only you can understand me in this voice, our interactions before then allowed you to learn. And do not worry about them. I will protect you." Kira reassured her. The alien nuzzled her again. "Go ahead and answer."

"Th-then maybe a collar? It doesn't hurt to get one and it's pretty", she muttered, thinking that if she got other two the people observing Kira would observe her getting one as well.. and she didn't like that thought much.

"I could have done the other two myself, and in privacy as well if that was your main concern." Kira explained as he squeezed her breasts. "If I consume you, then the other two are done inside me. And I'll make them as painless as possible for you." he opened his toothless mouth, the lower jaw splitting and stretching apart to reveal that he could easily swallow his property whole as he let his prehensile tounge dangle. He then closed his mouth to speak further.

"Males of my race temporarily consume females to reproduce and we mark them so as to know who claimed them. I can say I could easily carry you and up to two others with plenty of room to spare." The alien squirmed his tail some more as he gave her the best smile he could make. "But if you just want the collar, then I will be content with that.

The way that Kira's mouth opened startled Ayame and if not for his tail being wrapped around her body her legs would give up under her. Her heart was beating like crazy as the mouth closed and Kira spoke up again, making her moan softly with his tail moving inside her deepest parts.
"I.. I don't know.. I'm a bit scared", she answered to that, deciding it was best to say it aloud than trying to act brave and keep it in.

Kira nuzzled her cheek to comfort her. He unraveled himself from her while putting his arms around her waist to lift her up while removing his tail. He held her bridal style before carrying her over to the bed and set her down ontop of it gently. One of the profusions from his back throbbed a little bit before a transparent pink tentacle with a dark green tip slowly came out. Kira moved the tentacle to gently have it coil her breasts and squeezed them gently.

"There is no reason to fear me. I will never hurt you. You chose to become mine willingly, If anything, you should be excited for it." he reassured her before he rubbed the tip against her midrirff, leaving a small dot of dark green ink which he used to doodle a small heart on her. "If I swallow you, whatever I write on you with this will become a permanent tattoo on your skin through a painless chemical reaction. We can figure out a design that you'd approve of.Any failures can be washed off. I want you to be proud of it." He then went down to open his mouth, allowing his tongue to dart out and penetrate her wet pussy, driving his tongue in deep. He relaxed, enjoying how sweet she tasted to him.

Her cheeks turned deeply red when she was lifted up like that and rested on the bed, flinching when touched with the tentacle, shuddering softly when it choose her breasts as it's target. Looking up at Kira, her eyes having a quite innocent edge to it's look, she nodded her head, moaning soon after when her pussy was filled with the snake male's tongue. It felt good, to have it twist and turn inside her.
"Hearts.. are nice", she said softly, her hands closing on the sheets while she enough the stimulation.

Kira nodded as he squirmed his tongue while pushing it deeper into her, savoring her taste . Without stopping, he had a tentacle come out before holding above her as he squeezed her breasts, silently asking where she wanted the tattoo. He wanted her to be happy and proud with it.

For few moments she wondered if Kira would ask her where she wanted the tattoo but when he didn't she simply showed it, having an idea since from time to time she did watch some kinky anime or read manga and she found it quite cute.
"I-it can be a heart w-with your name, Kira.. and mine", she muttered, quite embarrassed by still her pussy reacted at the thought.

Kira slowly extracted his tongue to speak. "I was wondering where you'd want the tattoo to be located. Want it on your luscious little ass? just above your delicious, wet pussy? Perhaps on one of your juicy breasts" he asked before lying on top of her body. the alien rubbed himself against her, enjoying how soft she felt to his own skin.

Then Ayame realised she didn't say where she would want it but just what she wanted. Well, it wasn't the easiest to think when being pleasured. Biting on her lower lip she showed the place just above her pussy and a little, trimmed perfectly bush while looking at Kira shyly.

Kira nodded and lifted himself from her before licking the heart he drew earlier clean from her midriff. He then used the tentacle to draw a heart where she wanted it. He pondered for a moment before looking at her. "Only my name could fit. I can't write both in small letters." he said apologetically. "Remember this tattoo is supposed to mean that you belong to me."

"O-oh.. okay", she muttered, blushing really hard when looking at it and finding it quite arousing as well as pretty. "Should I have a tattoo anywhere else on my body? And could it be in any colour or just in some particular one or ones? I'm just wondering.."

"Up to you, and I can't change the color, at least not unless I eat something with you. I naturally have it black when permanent, but I can have it be blue, red, or green depending on the food." the alien explained. "you want to have a decorative one in a different color?"

"Oh.. and yes, I think it would look really nice.. I kind of like cute things so it would be nice to look cute as well.. though that is just an idea", she said softly, rubbing her neck and smiling at Kira softly. "I could draw it for you.. But if it's too much trouble then I'm fine too.."

The alien licked her cheek before he put the tentacle into her hand. "Draw on the ground with it, and I need to eat you soon so the first one isn't the same color. I can consume you as you draw. I think you will enjoy it." he explained. He licked her pussy to tese her a little.

The lick she was given made her chuckle for a first time she got in the room, the sound very nice to the ears and warm. Nodding her head she drew it on the floor, moaning softly when her pussy was teased. Soon the drawing was done, even if a bit shake here or there because of Kira's teasing.
"So I was thinking the heart would be red, those all line here green and your name would be black. What do you think?", she asked, looking up at the lizard male.

96a1711faf1f4d535e78bf11bbedad2d.jpg

"That is doable, though you may start to prefer being in my stomach more than out here afterwards." The alien joked as he spanked her. "On the ass for this one?" He then licked her inner thighs while he spanked her again. He wanted to tease her and make her crave for his touch more than she did already.

Back
Top Bottom