Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

"I understand how could it hurt... but don't you care what would happen with you wife if you would stay in here? She could die here.. they want only eggs, not her. I don't want to be your slave.. but wouldn't mind to have some fun.. Anyhow... decision is yours. I won't bother you again so make up your mind", she said, looking to the side and looking very disappointed.

Kira frowned and slammed his tail against the ground in frustration, but he made sure not to have Jessica harmed.

"Fine, I accept. " he relented. "But only so that Ayame is safe."

The Alien didn't feel comfortable with this, but it was his only chance to get out. He'd keep a close eye on Zirco and, even then, he wondered if she saw the chain of events that would happen as he figured out from his time in captivity. He sighed and closed his eyes, hoping we won't regret this.

Zirco blinked and then grinned, clapping her hands together, happiness filling her up. Everything she told the handsome alien was true, she was curious as a scientist as well as a female, having her needs.. and feeling strangely attracted to Kira. She wanted to help them, sure, but the main reason was her curiosity. Sighing softly she looked around.
"Okay then.. I'm going to move you on my ship and then we are gonna destroy this place", she hummed, waiting for Kira to confirm.

"Fine." Kira said as he looked at the unfamiliar woman.

He closed his eyes and waited for whatever Zirco was going to do to take him away. He wondered what the strange woman was planning exactly. He forced himself to relax, not wanting his slaves to be disturbed from their rest. His instincts still were flaring up, demanding to enslave the girl if he had the chance, but he resisted the urges, not wanting to ruin things.

Kira could feel the tugging feeling on his guts and then the whole body just before his body disappeared and appeared in a middle of a... garden. It was a beautiful place, a fantasy like elements mixed with high tech ones.

[img=820x650]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/88/fe/0288febeee4eea5c24fa0e5272c2e665.jpg[/img]

After few moments a bracelet closed around Kira's writs, not doing anything for the moment. Then the door opened and Zirco stepped out of there, waving her hand at Kira.
"Hey, hey. Sorry for not waiting for the two.. no, three.. of you but needed to make sure the destruction of lab would go as planned. You three are wiped out from any kind of registry, the lab destroyed as well. Don't worry, the terrain around it is fine, no one died that didn't need to. No one remembers that there was anything in the first place. It took a loooot of work so you better be grateful", she said, smiling happily.

Kira opened his eyes and looked around when he felt like he was moved. the scenery was immediately a bit overwhelming for a moment for him before he heard Zirco's voice. He turned his attention towards her and moved closer. He remained silent as he looked her over. He circled around her like before but instead of constricting he used his tail to touch her where the pussy would be, checking to see if she was another hologram.

"What did you want from me exactly? " he asked, finally breaking his silence.

"Wellll.. For starters I wanted to examine you and your wife, also see how it all affected you and your... slave? I want to see how your body is working and such. Humans doesn't have enough advanced technology to do it properly, the tests they did were crude and mostly unnecessary... but they will learn in the future. And.. I wanted to be able to touch your body... to feel inside of it", she said, gasping as her pussy was touched through her bodysuit, some of her snakes rubbing on his chest while Zirco's cheeks flushed.

Kira rubbed more as he listened to the unfamiliar alien. He was relieved to know she was there in person, and not a hologram. His instincts were wanting to make her his, and they were stronger than before, almost making him lose control.

"I'm a race who is able to reproduce with others, but I need to consume my mate to breed them." he explained. "Success is extremely low, which is why I have to seek out slaves.To increase my odds." He then moved his tail and used it to spank her rear to tease her. He could see that she was attracted to him by her reactions. "Do you want to try being impregnated as well?"

He opened his mouth and licked her cheek softly as if caressing it, tasting her. Finding her to taste deliciou, the tip made contact with the jumpsuit and the serpentine alien immediately recoiled, not liking the taste the outfit had.
"If so, please get out of that. I can't swallow you in that, even if it is attractive on you."

"Yes, I know. I know all the data that the humans were able to gather about you..", she said after moaning softly, chuckling in the end. "And yes... that would be nice. I'm gonna let you know when and if I would want to go out. And thank your for the compliment. It is always nice to be appreciated."

Humming softly she took off her bodysuit, her cheeks flushing a bit as she looked at the male and grinned, seeing he really seemed to like what she showed to him. Maybe her breasts weren't as big as his wife's or slave's but the still looked perfect on her muscled but slim body. One of her pink snakes raised as well and let it's tongue touch Kira's, the taste a bit different but having that alluring note to it.

Zirco gotten closer and touched Kira's chest. The snake alien was big, that for sure, one needed to be big to be able to fit inside him few females. Then one of her pink snakes bit into the male's flesh.
"Don't worry. It's aphrodisiac", she explained to him, kissing his chest. "Since you would have me inside of you, pleasuring me.. I wanted to give you something back, Kira~"

Kira plunged his tail into Zirco's core, getting her aroused. Hearing that she only knew about the same as the humans, he realized he might have an ace in the sleeve in being in charge. Instincts were demanding that, and he had a little pride with having two girls already submit to him. He took her and held her upside down while spreading her legs apart, using his tongue to violate her core. he took the tail and slowly penetrated her ass with it, seeing how she enjoyed the feeling.

After a bit, he stopped and pulled out before lifting her up as he held her by the ankles. He licked his tongue all over her body, savoring he taste of her body before he opened his mouth completel, the lower jaw splitting apart. he raised his willing prey above him and into his awaiting maw. Taking care not to hurt the snakes, he closed his mouth slowly before he entangled the prehensile tongue among them, further enjoying their flavor. He began to suck her in a bit untill Zirco's arms were immobilzed by his lips.

With her helpless, he began fingering her pussy, trying to make her squirm in him and possibly submit. His tail carressed her ass before it wormed its way into it, Getting an idea, he moved his tongue and pushed the gorgon like girl out a bit by her shoulders before he used his tail to push her back into her warm, moist prison. He repeated this several times before he only had her ass and legs dangling out. The more he had his way with her, the more he yearned for her to be his slave. He was halfway tempted to brand her ass to mark her as his own, but he wanted her to submit first.

He swirled his tail inside Zirco in hopes to make her addicted to him. After a bit, he pulled out and proceeded to swallow his new prey, enjoying how much easier she was in comparison to the others. He waited until she was in his stomach to speak.
"Enjoying being my prey so far?" he asked. "Any questions before I breed you?" He knew there's no records of the fact anyone he mates with will become fertile for only him. That was something he instinctively knew and kept to himself until after his girls were violated. That fact was the one thing he saw as his ace. Zirco was attracted to him, and if his hunch was right, she would have no problem wih that. He could coax her into submission depending on how much she enjoys it.

His mind began to imagine himself with all three girls nude and pregnant with his eggs. Jessica was on his tail like she usually was, while he held onto Ayame while Zirco was rubbing against him while brandishing a club on her ass, following the card suits motif he was going for with the others. he moved Ayame and Jessica deeper into his tail so that he had room for Zirco. He groaned as he felt the girls moved, triggering him to immediately have the tentacles start having their way with them, filling up their holes. It was obviously the aphrodisiac in effect here.

"Going to move you to my tail now. " he said before his stomach squeezed the girl down to the tail, once there, her arms and legs were restrained by tentacles as a different one entered her pussy, which began thrusting into her.

For the first time in his life, the serpentine alien felt so satisfied with a tail full of girls. It was a sensation that brought him bliss he was already addicted to. He didn't want to let it go.

Zirco moaned softly when her wet pussy was stretched by Kira's tail all of a sudden. She was aroused just by the male's smell, it affecting her more than she thought it would. The tongue in her pussy, slipping in her womb and the tail slipping into her ass made her moan. Being faced with the man opening his mouth to swallow her made her only so much more exciting, her pussy twitching like crazy. The contact to her snake hair with Kira tongue was incredible, making her scalp tingle with sensation, the saliva that smeared over them making Zirco lightheaded while she rubbed them against Kira's tongue.

Kira was able to make her squirm even before pushing his fingers into her sloppily wet pussy, between her violet folds that hugged him tightly. When she was moved with the tail in her ass and making her body slide in and out, the saliva covering most of her body her upper body orgasmed. Sure he knew how to make her snakes feel good, how to excite herself with them... but it was a first time she orgasmed like that, making her eyes roll up. Before she realised she was inside of the male, her whole body being covered in saliva that made her so hot and bothered. She would need to examine it later on... but that could wait~

"Yeah... feels good to be inside of you", sighed Zirco after few moments, shuddering as her breasts were pressed against the warm flesh.
She could hear someone moaning not so far away and she figured that needed to be Kira's slave and wife. Being moved deeper into the male's body she moaned, her flesh stimulated by sliding further. The tentacle pushed inside of her pussy after she was restrained was probably covered in the same secretion that reacted with her snakes became she soon was moaning happily, every thrust feeling heavenly.

The tentacle kept on thrusting into Zirco, going deeper more and more into her with every thrust. Kira enjoyed hearing her moans, having him enjoy her more with the passing second. As he enjoyed himself, he had two more tentacles enter her ass as eggs moved along them, serving to enhance the sensation. Eggs became present in the tentacle that was using her pussy.

He kept at it, wondering if Zirco would become addicted to this, to the point she would be like Jessica. He kept fucking the goron like girl, wanting to drown her in pleasure, to make her his. After some time went past, he started to lay eggs inside her slowly as he thrusted still.

"You're perfect to be join the others." he said as the eggs started to stretch Zirco's pussy slightly, creating a small bulge. "How do you feel about that? To enjoy this feeling often, being trapped inside as I make you mine?" His voice was dominant as he spoke to Zirco, He began to pump eggs into her ass as well, wanting to fill her up as many as he could fit inside her.

It felt really good, the way the tentacle were thrusting so deeply into her. She was rubbing her snakes on the male's insides, gathering the secretions that made her so incredibly aroused. Her eyes widened when her ass was stuffed so much, gasping in pain, not used to such a sensation but set on trying it out. But then the one in her pussy was filled with orbs as well, turning a pain into pleasure, making her shudder and squirm in her bindings.

She wasn't sure for how long it lasted... and how many times she came in the end but she needed to admit it felt simply incredible to be surrounded by the warm flesh and made to cum again and again, her hole abused as never before. Her body shook as she was filled with eggs, her ass being packed full of them, making her belly swell. And even if there should be pain... she felt a lot of pleasure instead, orgasming when more eggs were pushed inside of her.
"S...sss...oundss... gooood", she gasped out, mewling as her nipples were sucked in by some different kind of tentacles, sucking on them so hard that it almost felt like they were about to be torn off.

Of course she wouldn't become Kira's slave... but enjoying some breeding sessions from time to time to make her full with his eggs... sounded perfect. She could feel each and every egg stretching her two holes, making her body round and heavy.

Kira kept on filling Zirco a bit before he finished. He began to fuck the girl in tandem with the other girls, trying to make them all cum together. He kept at it, while stuffing Jessica's ass with more tentacles in the process. Before too long, he came inside each one, filling them up with his essence, He waited until they couldn't hold anymore before he laid down. He wasn't used to having sex with three girls at the same time, so he was tired out by it. He squeezed the girls together into the same chamber before he spoke up.

"Jessica, Ayame, meet Zirco. She'll explain what happened to all of us. As for me, I'm exhausted." With that,the serpentine alien curled up and fell asleep, leaving the trio trapped together inside his tail.

She felt so full when the last of eggs was pushed inside of her ass, both of her holes as full of them as they possibly could get. Good thing she was quite... stretch-able or she could have some troubles. Zirco could feel the sounds of pleasure of the other girls, it adding to how different was the experience. When she was put into the same chamber as the girls more than explaining she sent a mental recording to their minds while she fisted with her both hands Jessica's behind, something she wanted to do as soon as she saw Kira making her his tail sleeve. Her lips found Ayame's lips, the two of them sharing a slow kiss.

Kira slumbered as the girls played with each other. His body reacted in turn, having tentacles penetrate any hole they can find, resulting in all three holes for each being ravaged, while Jessica had her asspussy stretch wide with both Zirco's fists and tentacles. The tentacles kept at it, filling them with more cum at regular intervals, to make the girls want to be together like this.

After a hour they were all sleeping, as filled with cum as they could. Hearing that alarm Zirco stretched and pressed a button on the bracelet she was wearing, going through the wall of Kira's stomach, shuddering as the cold air hit her. Of course it wasn't cold but after being for so long in such a warm place it felt like it. Standing up she chuckled as he felt her legs shaking under her. With few moves of her snakes a see-through panel showed before her, Zirco pressing some buttons and soon the alarm switched off. That done she disconnected and stretched a bit, touching her huge belly filled with eggs. Getting on all fours she gasped and moaned as the eggs from her ass started to move out, her back hole stretching wide, letting the first out and making her shudder all over.

Kira groaned as he awoke to the alarm once Zirco was out. when he opened his eyes, he froze as he saw her lay some of the eggs. Seeing her distracted, he decided to change his colors to hide himself. As silently as he could, he approached the alien before he "attacked" . he coiled around her to block off her escape before spanking her ass, as if disciplining a bad girl.

"How did you get out?" he asked. "Wanting to be food again or something afterwards?"

Yes, she was distracted but the tongues of her snakes informed her about the move. Still she couldn't really do anything, laying the eggs. The spank she was given made her moan. Then she looked at the male, shuddering all over as the next egg was making it's way out of her ass.
"I have my ways.. I am responsible for the ship and all of our lives so I need to make sure I'm available to get out if needed", she said with a soft smile, chuckling and then moaning. "Y-you... packed me... so full.. If I wouldn't be a snake... you would make me split..~"

"Next time, ask to come out, alright?" Kira asked before spanking Zirco again. "Besides, I loved having all three of you inside me like that. Also, Keep in mind, I made you mine in a way." His instincts were screaming to make her his slave, but seeing how she came out so freely made him feel that she would not like that, but there was one detail that ensured she would be his in a different regard.

"You are now only able to carry my children. you're basically compatible with only me, and no one else, even your own race. If you can reverse that, don't. Who knows how it'd affect you." He decided to disclose his "ace", seeing it'd be redundant to keep it secret now.

"If there would be time for that then I may consider that.. Slipping out of you could be an interesting experience", she answered, liking the spanks she was being given, her rear jiggling enticingly. "So.. that's what you did to your humans? Well, I can still have babies with anyone I want. My kind is immune to such kind of manipulation since there are only few of us travelling, only the strongest ones chosen. Even if I birth your children they would be like me. I already have two daughters on my home planet. They are staying with my mother. But from the good news the eggs you've put inside of me would take for sure~ You kind of tricked me and I've tricked you. Quite a fair game, don't you think?"

Kira felt disappointed as he heard that. The fact she couldn't be marked as his in any way, let alone not have children of his own race with her disconnected him with her quite a bit. He didn't know if his race was few in number or was very common, so knowing his eggs wouldn't become his kind was a hard blow to take.

"I guess..." he said, his tone sounded sad and depressed before slithering away, leaving Zirco alone as he changed back to normal. He wrapped himself around a tree and closed his eyes, not wanting to talk.

Zirco raised her eyebrow when she heard Kira and shook her head with a smile. Well.. it was at least a little cute, the male's reaction. Scratching her nose she decided not to be bothered by it and let the snake man sulk.
"You should let the two out so they could eat.. You realise it was many hours since they last ate?", she said just before going inside of the house, having some things to do.. for example getting rid of all the eggs from her ass so her belly could return to normal.

Making sure to prepare a lot of food on the kitchen table for the girls and for Kira she headed to her bedroom, all greedy to enjoy herself some more, her pregnant pussy already all wet.

Kira allowed Jessica and Ayame out but remained where he was. He remained silent and just remained still. He watched his girls but his mind was distracted by what he learned. He didn't feel hungry at all. He didn't need to eat as often, His mind going back to Zirco's words, he slapped his tail in annoyance a few times as he finally moved. He wanted to distract himself as he coiled around Jessica. He slid his tail back into her ass and brought her towards where the food was, thrusting into the asspussy.

"Eat while I fuck you." he ordered her as he went at a slow, steady pace..

Ayame as well as Jessica were a little bit out of it, blinking and shuddering a little at the air hitting their skin. Seeing they were really out of the lab both girls were really happy and soon walked together inside the house, figuring out there should be some food, both really hungry. The table was full of different kind of food, there even being a note it was checked so it wouldn't make them sick and something that made Ayame blush, a food especially good for pregnant women.

Jessica chocked a bit on her food when the tail slipped inside of her asspussy, her eyes rolling up slightly as her well trained behind was stretched around the tail, moaning softly. Ayame blushed as she observed that, eating some of the food that was supposed to be good for her and her growing babies. The food was mostly from Earth but not only, making the feast quite an exciting event.

Back
Top Bottom