Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

Ayame mewled softly as the thick dildo was pulled out from her pussy with a wet slurp, making her blush and shudder slightly against the wide chest she was place on, feeling really good at the moment. When her brand was squeezed like that she blushed harder, finding the simple gesture very domineering.

Jessica was out of it, her hole gaping and twitching, the feisty female pleasured in a way she didn't think possible so far. Kira's cum was still affecting her insides, if anything what had happened few moments ago was perfect for rubbing it into the flesh more.

"I know this didn't turn out how any of us wanted, but are you happy with things now?" Kira asked as he kept squeezing the ass cheeks. The serpentine alien was content with things now, with Jessica being obedient and Ayame carrying his eggs. He looked at Ayame and spoke up again. "Did you enjoy making Jessica your little bitch? Obvious that she liked it."

Ayame looked at Jessica and shook her head, glancing up at the male, kissing his strong chest before saying anything.
"I think she is... out of it.. and wouldn't be able to answer, Kira", she muttered and smiled shyly, nodding her head. "It was nice... It m-made me excited she was feeling good because of me.. Do you feel the same.. when you d-dominate us.."

"I do." the alien confirmed as he began rubbing their backs gently. "It makes not only excited, but reassuring as well that you are alright with me in charge." he nuzzled the pair affectionately. He looked at Jessica and turned to Ayame. "I want you to know that You're the head of my slaves, so you may fuck them as you wish. Just remember I am in charge."

Oh... so it was like that? Now she could understand the male much better after trying it out. So.. she could do that? But... Jessica wouldn't like that or would be so submissive if not crazy from pleasure, right? And them?
"You plan on getting any more slaves?", she asked, looking at Kira a bit worried and taken aback.

"Not any time soon, but if my instincts prove to be an issue again..." Kira said before trailing off, his attention shifting towards Jessica as he gently stroke the back of her head. He didn't want to make Ayame sadden any more than he has already, but as he explained, he is driven by instinct to have multiple mates. He would have better control now, but he knew total suppression was impossible.

Ayame sighed, dejected slightly. Well, it was true that Kira's instincts could overwhelm him and she remembered him saying the more he would have the less possible someone would be able to use him like Akechi did. Rolling on her side she rubbed the small bulge under her skin, it being a bit warmer than normally, making Ayame wonder if it was caused by the eggs.

Jessica was sleeping, tired after everything that happened to her, her soft hair feeling nice under Kira's hand, a soft sigh leaving her lips.

Kira yawned as he smelled something sweet. He looked at Ayame as his vision began to blur, his head became hazy.
"What...is..th-" he said before his head slumped to the side, his mouth open and tongue sticking out, ppassing out, About a minute passed before the door opened to reveal several armed men coming in wearing riot gear and holding machine guns.

"Specimen 01, Akechi needs to secure the samples you carry. Your compliance will be greatly appreciated." one of the men said as two of them went to collect Jessica, dragging her over to the elevator, the man who spoke to Ayame primed his gun and aimed towards The unconcious alien. "Refusal will lead to us disposing of your precious owner. We don't have much more use for him once the samples are secured."

Ayame's eyes widened when she smelled something sweet and saw Kira fall asleep all of a sudden. Frowning she tapped his cheek and checked his breath, calming down when knowing he was only sleeping. Seeing the armed men she frowned and sighed. Yes, she should figure out it would happen. She nodded, standing up and covering her big breast and pussy with her hands.
"I'll go.. just don't hurt him", she said softly, walking outside and then letting them lead the way without resisting in any way.

Once they were inside the elevator, the doors closed before they descended to a lower level, opening to reveal an exam room containing only two chairs with restraints. The men carrying Jessica went to one chair and restrained her. The other men led Ayame to the other and forced her in and fastened her into her restraints. The men walked off, with one of them giving Ayame a sympathetic, guilty look before he left.

Once alone, a door opened up, having Akechi come strolling in with a cart full of containers and various tools. "Good Morning 01, 02." the doctor said in a casual manner.as if he was speaking to close friends. "How are you two exactly?"

Ayame was worried, very worried, not knowing what exactly would happen. The man looking at her like that made her nervous, the doctor walking in so happily surprising her. Frowning she shrugged.
"I came willingly... so you won't do anything to Kira, right?", she asked very softly, gulping as she saw the tools and some containers on the cart.

Jessica woke up but was still out if it, her vision a bit blurry as she squirmed, wanting to see what was keeping her from moving.

Akechi nodded as he grabbed a speculum from the cart and walked over towards Ayame. "He'll be fine. We had an agreement when we first met. I am man of integrity after all. " Akechi said reassuringly before he rubbed Ayame's folds for a bit before slowly placing the speculum into her pussy. He then proceeded to stretch her pussy open slowly, exposing the inner walls to the doctor. He then went back to the table and put on a pair of gloves.
"Now, I am going to extract the eggs that you have been carrying inside you. And I will need all of them."

The answer made Ayame relax a bit only to gasp when her pussy was touched by the male, making her squirm softly. She closed her eyes when she was opened like that only to look at Akechi wide-eyed.
"N-no.. You can't. They are his babies... why would you do such a thing?", she gasped out, shaking her head. "I thought you would just examine me to see how the things are going.. you c-can't.."

Akechi shook his head. "They are not yours. You recall the contract correct? You are to provide samples when needed." Akechi said indifferently as he reached inside Ayame, carefully extracting the eggs one at a time. He carefully placed each one in a different container, gradually emptying the alien's slave of the eggs without difficulty. When finished, he removed the speculum and went to the other slave. "She needs to contribute as well to our research. I wonder if she can have a child with someone like myself." he said before he undid his pants and walked over towards Jessica, his cock exposed.

"Contract... Right, there was something about samples but... these are living creatures! My.. my and Kira's babies", she protested, gasping as she could feel something going deep inside her and opening her cervix, make her cry in pain, seeing the eggs being pulled out one by one from inside of her, some tears showing in her eyes as it continued.

To the time Akechi pulled off his pants Jessica was quite back to herself and growled when he got close to her, it being clear that if not for the restraints she would try and bite through the male's throat gladly.
"Don't you even think about it, you old fuck!", she hissed, struggling in the chair violently.

Akechi ignored both girls' protests, focusing on his task. He then slid his member into Jessica's pussy and began thrusting. "It isn't like they are alive." the man finally spoke up as he plowed into the unwilling woman, "Mr. Desdoan's parents said that impregnation with alien species is very, very unlikely. You were more likely to be devoured by him for food before you're carrying eggs that were successfully implanted inside you. Why does his kind have multiple mates? its to up the odds of having children. Also, your master wouldn't have any emotional investment in failure. He'd just keep trying untill he succeeded. Besides, even if they were successes, they can develop without a host. Kira is proof of that actually." he finished his lecture by cumming inside Jessica after fucking her the whole time.

Jessica cursed through a bit of moans, Kira's cum making her pussy feel even good with a bastard like Akechi, placing tears of frustration in the girls eyes as she ended all wet, feeling dirty and really sick with the male's sperm deep inside her womb, calling him some awful names.

"That is not true! They were impregnated, Kira told me. And he would never do that to me!", she protested, feeling kind of lost she never felt so far, not understanding it quite well.

Akechi shook his head. "Do not forget what you are now. I want to remind you you've lost all human rights when you surrendered to the snake. You're officially just a piece of fuckmeat belonging to an alien. Same for the bitch I just tried to knock up. You're erased from all offical government servers, and your families believe you are dead, as with any acquaintances that even remotely know you." Akechi said as a projector came from the ceiling before it turned on.

What was shown fiirst was the local news reporter talking about how Jessica was killed in a hit and run accident by a drunk driver, complete with footage of one of her friends mourning. After explaining the details of the "accident" were shared, as the footage ended.

"Oh, and this was just the other day." Akechi said just as the projecter showed more.

The second was about how Ayame was the latest victim murdered by a serial rapist that was just arrested by police. They then focused on the criminal and made no further mention of the girl. Akechi went towards Ayame and placed his fingers into her pussy forcibly.
"See that? Nothing more than just alien fucktoys now." Akechi declared with a smirk.

"I surrendered to him, not you", said Ayame after she watched the news only to shake her head, knowing her father and sister knew the truth and being glad she told them before going here, that way at least the knew she was alive.
Ayame read many books and had a creative imagination so it was only natural for her to make sure her family would know she wasn't dead. Maybe that was the reason why there was no mourning people showed on her film, because there was none. Her father was smart so she believed in him. Akechi touching her pussy made her whimper and try to move away.
"Leave me alone!", she protested, disgusted.

"You're such an exuse of human being, you old fuck", growled Jessica, first tears trickling down her cheeks. "Someday someone would get your ass, you shit face! Small dicked bastard!"

"Oh, and we showed your father our building, and your psyche evaluation." Akechi added as he looked at Ayame whiie his fingers pistoned in and out of her. "Clinically insane, and he finally believed us when we showed him your cadaver. We prepared for a stunt like this, you little snake slut."

Her eyes widened when she heard the male, tears gathering soon after, Ayame trying to kick the male or do anything really only end very tired and panting. Her pussy was so well fucked by Kira again and again that even now it was getting wet, making the girl nauseous but still she moaned softly, shocked by her reaction.
"No! No... that can't be true!", she protested softly, shock hitting in.

"I'll leave it up to you to believe." Akechi said . "Still, aren't you a little slut, you're getting horny by my fingers, such a naughty slut you are for that. Guess you'd fuck a dog without any hesitation." He thrusted his fingers faster, trying to make Ayame orgasm.

She sniffled but got wetter, the speculum still opening her pussy wide as well as her womb, letting Akechi to gaze inside and pick the most sensitive places. Shaking her head Ayame wanted to tell something back but was unable to, moaning instead when those hated finger rubbed dead on the perfect place.

Akechi kept on playing with her pussy, smirking as she became wetter. He heard her moan more as he kept at it.
"Just admit it. You're nothing but the snake's meat, even though you'd let a dog breed you if possible." the scientist said, degrading Ayame as much as he could. He kept up his assault, intending to make Ayame orgasm to his touch

"I-I'm not! I'm a p-person.. and... never would.. do... such a thing", she gasped out, shaking her head, the doctor making her sick with his stupid insinuations and trying to move away, moaning once again. "I... you are an evil person! You... pig."
It was a very rare thing for Ayame to cuss at someone but this man, he deserved it!

Back
Top Bottom