Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

"Sorry about that but I needed the brand to be neutral amongst you and Jessica. I'm still going to give you that tatoo you wanted, however. " he responded before nuzzling her. "And having you cuddle sounds nice."
He gently patted the spot where Jessica was at. "I am wondering, care to help me dominate this slave so she knows she's below you as well?"

"Ah... okay then..", she said, smiling happily when nuzzled again, still eating and then focusing on drinking, a bottle of some carbonated drink brought along with the food. "And about dominating.. I'm not too good in things like that but if you help me then I could try Kira.. I-if you wish.. I.. I mean.."
Ayame fell silent, a bit flustered and playing with her hair and she glanced up at the male shyly.

"I'd just have you fuck her with a strapon if that is what you're worried about. I'd take the lead. Maybe I'll dominate both of you instead if you want." He said before he licked her cheek lightly and hugged her. He then went over and pulled out a strapon with a metallic double ended dildo attached to it. "It vibrates."

Kira hugging her made Ayame smile only to blush softly when she saw the dildo, gulping softly as she reached to it and touched the head with the tip of her finger. Biting on her lower lip she wondered how would it feel to use it, blushing deeply at the idea.
"Y-you think... it would be alright?", she asked, looking at Kira.

"It is. Consider it payback for her hurting you with that knife." he said before he released Jessica from his tail. He went over to Ayame and put the strapon on her, taking a moment to thrust the dildo into her a few times to make her moan. He returned to the unconscious slut, slipping his left hand under the mattress for something else and used his tail, slapping her ass with it before he picked her up and draped her over her shoulder as she was brought to Ayame. He set what he was clutching onto the table, two pairs of black armbands and legbands that could easily be connected to each other as restraints with the two clips attached to one side.

"Mhm... Okay..", she muttered, not wanting to say she was already better and it was fine.
Still she was a bit intrigued with a possibility of using the dildo, moaning as it was pushed inside her pussy like that. It was long and she almost could feel it pressing on the opening of her womb. Jessica was out of it, muttering something when spanked and opening eyes. Ayame could see her gaping pussy and touched it with her fingers, blushing when the older girl moaned lewdly.

"Go on, make her your fuck toy. As you see, She's ready for you there." Kira said, encouraging Ayame to claim her pussy. He slapped his hand against Jessica's ass before positioning her where she was face down with the ass raised, begging to be fucked.

Ayame blushed and nodded her head, pushing inside and moaning as the dildo inside her was pushed deeper as well. The girl seemed to love every thrust, her ruined make-up only adding to her slutty look and making Ayame start to move, wanting to see more of that. Reaching forward she squeezed the big tits and pulled on the nipples, shuddering at the slutty reaction.

Kira nodded in approval before he nuzzled her cheek. "That's my girl. Fuck this slut up good while I eat. I'll join you when I'm finished." he said as he went to his plate of food. To him, the food was big enough to swallow in one bite. He used the knife and fork to cut the food up to small peices that were twice the size of a human's bite. He wanted to enjoy the show before him.

The praise she heard made he blush and smile happily only to nod. The girl liked it anyway, Jessica, and why shouldn't she do something that made them both feel good? Groaning softly she sped up, Kira's cum frothing on the sides making her excited, knowing that the other's pussy was full of it.. but not of the eggs. Playing with Jessy's nipples softly she continued to move her hips, actually liking the sensation really much.. and the way she dominated the fiery girl.

" Do you like being Ayame 's cock sleeve, slut?" he asked Jessica as he ate his food, He moved his tail to carress Ayame's ass before he moved it to play with Jessica's breasts as well while turning to talk to Ayame. "How does it feel with your long metal cock using the slut, dear?"

"It feelss so good", she gasped out, hearing Jessica moan in answer to Kira's question and wondering if it really was an answer. "And her pussy is full of your c-cum.. M-Master.."
The last thing was stuttered out because Ayame still wasn't used to calling Kira like that and she preferred to call him by his name but at the same time wanted to please the male.

Kira nodeed as he swallowed his food as he watched his mate dominate her fellow slave. He slinked his tail and pushed it into Jessica's ass. "If you love fucking the slut, I have a question. Starting to think this slut just wants to be an object to use." he declared. "And objects don't need names to serve their purpose. You're my mate, so you need an actual identity. The slut doesn't need it." he began thrusting the tail in and out of Jessica's ass. "What do you think of that Jessica? "

Ayame's eyes widened when she heard Kira and shook her head. No, taking her name... wouldn't it be just cruel since she got here only because of Kira getting wild after Akechi cheated him?

Jessica mewled when she was speared by a tail as well, her ass and pussy feeling better than ever. It was hard to understand what was being said, her eyes hazed with bliss.

"Th-that.. would be.. cruel", gasped out Ayame, getting a bit rougher.

Kira was taken back by Ayame's remark, confused by why she'd see it like that. He saw it as nothing bad for a slave that is already owned to be renamed. He knew that happens with pets if they have new owners, and humans change their family name frequently with marriage, so why was it so cruel for them to have no name? "I don't understand, humans change names so frequently, and they don't see anything bad. So why is what I said be cruel?" he asked, perplexed as he slid his tail into Jessica deeper.

Ayame slowed down, unable to focus with the pounding she was giving herself and Jessica. Letting a small sigh she looked at Kira.
"Because she didn't choose it. She ended here because you lost to your senses because of Akechi", she replied to that, being a bit gentler to Jessica and rubbing her belly. "Well... it is another thing if she decides on that willingly. Then it is her free choice to make."

Kira nodded as he nodded, He didn't want to control another forcibly. He was grateful he had Ayame with him. He finished his food before going over to his mate, wrapping his arms around her. "I hadn't consider that. That is why I'm glad you're mine. I'm not able to see things just like you can at times." he said softly before he slowed as well so that Jessica could think better..

"Jessica, would you be willing to give up your name, and just be a nameless slave that belongs to me?" he asked.

Ayame was so happy that she felt like she could fly when Kira said that and smiling she muzzled against his strong arm, moving her hips slower, her big breasts jiggling with every thrust, very hypnotising view.

Jessica heard the question but still it took few really long moments for her to able to focus enough to shake her head. It was rather clear she wouldn't say yes, not with how feisty she was and not so early in the game.

Kira nodded before he resumed violating Jessica's ass with his tail.

"Alright, I won't ask again, you come to me when you want that to happen." he said to the slut. "For now, we are going to keep using you." He gently squeezed Ayame's ass, rewarding her. He pushed his tail deeper into the slave and watched her reaction.

Ayame was very happy with what Kira decided and she turned her head a bit to peck his cheek, it being her own reward for the male. With that done she started to move her hips faster, moaning with Jessica, the bigger female being much louder with her pleasure, making her blush really hard and get more excited, shuddering softly in Kira's arms that were wrapped around her body.

Kira smiled as he thrust his tail in tandem with his mate's, The alien focused his hands on groping Ayame 's breasts, aiming to pleasure her as much as Jessica was being their horny little bitch. He thought for a moment before he had an idea. "Want me to eat you two together after we're done with our slut?"

"I... I... wanted to... read... a-and cuddle", she protested, barely able to focus as she started to move much faster and rougher, on the verge of her orgasm, her pussy tingling around the dildo and breasts in Kira's hands, the hard nipples pinched and rubbed, making Ayame tremble slightly and pant.

"Sorry, got caught up in the moment." Kira said as he squeezed his beloved slave's breasts as he thrust his tail even deeper into the slut's ass, wanting the pair to orgasm together. "Think Jessica would like that as well."

"I...", she gasped out only to forget what she wanted to say, orgasming, the dildo inside her pussy rubbing against the opening of her womb s persistently it was impossible not to cum.

Jessica's ass stretched out so lewdly around the thick tail, the girl orgasming as well, her eyes rolled up and she was drooling, in her private heaven at the moment.

Kira smirked before he took the bands and fastened them to the drooling slut's arms and legs. He took out his tail as he then scooped both of his slaves up and carried them to the bed, he laid down with both of them laying ontop of his chest as he removed the strapon fom his mate. he placed his hands on their brands and squeezed the respective ass cheek.

Back
Top Bottom