Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Female seeking Male character Please

wintersday92

Planetoid
Hello, and welcome!

First I want to say thank you for popping over to my thread! Hopefully you'll find something you'll like and we could get writing!

Secondly just jump into what I'm looking for in a writing buddy and my little tit pits.
  • A few paragraphs is prefer with details. I know there will come a time where back to back posts of character talk will be needed. That's fine but let's try and add a bit of detail too.
  • I've mentioned this above but I love detail and will return the same amount of detail you give me! Which could be fun when the dirty happens ;).
  • I prefer 70/30 to plot vs smut.
  • I only do threads.
  • My posting time varies so I'm not expecting a post from you everyday so please don't expect the same from me.
Falling in line with the last point my posting will be around twice a week. Although if we need some back to back posting I'm happy to do so but it's best if we try and work out a day or time which best fits us both. I hate to make it sound like an appointment but it will be the best way to make sure the story moves at a nice paste.

Adding to the smut part, let's talk a little about on's and off's. It's better to say what I don't like so here's a little list...
  • No bathroom sports/play.
  • Rape
  • Humiliation
  • No extreme bondage
  • Torture
  • Anything which result MC bleeding or coming to near death.
If there is something you want feel free to ask! The worst I'll sat is no.

So right now I have no real plot but a pairing I would really love to do!

Vampires cure.

Vampire X Fae (Human mix)
Could possibly be Dom/sub
Kinks and Smutty things to be determined ;)

Here I'm looking for a vampire rp with YC being the vampire and my character being the cure itself. There so much that could happen and be with a RP like this so I am open for ideas but here's what I thought of!

My would be a from fae blood, but unknowingly. This is the key to why she's the cure. Her blood is pure and rich and is able to cure the 'vampire' decease with just a drop her blood, which has to be digest in order for it to work. Once the cure is taken the vampire turns human and continues to age as normal.

There was rumors a long time ago of said cure but the living proof of such a thing had died out.

YC is a vampire (the type and kind is up to you) you could either be looking for a the cure or perhaps trying to destroy it. This is up to you and thus means different plotting and outcomes.

We could play it either that people know of vampires or not.

This could also be set in any time period, or any universe you might like (that I know of, or we create) I know it's a very open plot but I love to build a RP base with my writing partner. I have some more idea to do with this RP but the above needs to be decided and I didn't want to give to many options to confuse myself or you (the wonderful reader)

Hit me up if your interested
!

Karma's Reign

Historical based rp. (Think Witcher, game of thrones, Tudors ect. We can make our own world or use one of the suggestions (or other you might now of) for our setting!) This plot is based on my characters revenge on her brothers and finding an unexpected Ally in a new marriage to help her beyond her dreams.

MC would be a princess but a princess who is very underated, unappreciative and smart. Given the chance she could be come a great queen. She has two older brothers who of course is in line to the tribe before her so everyone dismisses her and sees her as just a bargaining chip to help their own aid. She was forced to marry an old king for his lands and riches in exchange for a beautiful wife (MC) he died a few days after they wed. They 'sealed' the marriage but unfortunately (or rather much to my princesses relief) the old man was firing planks and she didn't conceive a child or heir. She had thought it wouldn't matter however since they had done the deed and she was their queen. But alas her brothers had other plans and as part of their negotiating when the old king died and no heir was made her older brother would get everything. Something which she was never told. A few years later and again they plan on using her for another bargen which will include yc.

yc would be like MC but even more strong minded and determined. He could be anyone you like but someone with wealth and title so he would be able to benefit MC brothers needs and kingdom. He could be a king with a hidden plan to take over her brothers land or a lord or Knight making his way up to king.

I'm very open to ideas and this itself is something very rough but I want to build on this and make it something amazing!

although this seems very plot heavy it can be very smutty too! Check my f list to see if would could match on the smutty too!

Feel free to pm for question if your interested or it you have a similar idea / plot! Can't wait to hear from you!

All fair in love and war.
All fair in love and war

This plot is based around the invade of the Vikings to England where an English women (MC) is fighting to keep her small village a float with the demands from the King with rasing taxs, food supplies and men, leaving mostly women and children to work the farms and raise the money. Also there is the added threat of Vikings taking over their lands and her mischievous son.

Yc would be a Viking. I'm picturing him as the leader of his squad and one of the best fighters with in the Viking army. He could have an undercover mission with his troops which he and his men have been giving the pleasure of having. (we can think on this but maybe to take down the English King). He's could be the kind of guy to think before he acts. Which would put him apart from most Vikings and showing MC their not all barbarians. It's up to you if he believes in the vows of his Homeland and reasons for their invasion. A lot of his background will be down to you. I like to find information about the opposing character as my character will find out.

So how should they meet?

YC comes across MC village. It's small, quite and from what they can tell away from any nearby towns. There's some farm land which is honestly looking in some need of help, a few farm animals and horese. All together there isn't more then 10 homes. The biggest belonging to MC and her son. Yc decides they should settle near the village and see how many people are with in the village and what they could use and take to help them. Food, money, ECT.

Out characters could meet here, MC spotting Yc or them bumping into one another while she's on horse back looking for a lost sheep or something.

Or we could play it that Yc decides her village would make the perfect hideout for a while, while the heat is turned to different areas of the country. MC is pissed and even ends up fighting yc a little showing some of her fighting Spirit. The two could bargain, YC won't kill them and in return they have to 'hide' them within her village till they need to leave.

Later down the line the two grow feelings for each other but we could wait on the romance, Yc decides that mc and her people should join their camp (since there is mostly women he bring some alone to cook and clean your cloths and keep mc to help keep everyone in check). They have a love hate relationship. He's still great with her son teaching him how to use a sword and hunt but she hates him for taking him from their home and they could just clash being to leaders who have to work together. They could have some hot heated spare of the moment sex and then we could have the love slowly added in. Them falling for each other and caring for one another. Maybe they get ambushed and she's cared of loosing another man she loves and maybe Yc group re joins another and he has to claim her as his or she'll be raped and whored around.

The end result is down to us! Here's a little more information on mc.

Kathrine (Kat) Knightdale is a mid to late twenty year old mother, widow and Lady of a small village in the Wiltshire county, England.

Her husband had died during another battle some years ago or so she was told, though she had her suspicion that he was murdered for knowing too much of the wrong thing. (We can work ok this detail if you'd like).

Head strong and determined women who doesn't need a man to run a village. Everyone respects her in the village and wants to see her happy after her lost. She doesn't let people (especially men) walk over her and will always voice her opinion if it's wanted or not. Dispute all of this, she is overly caring to those close to her. She out herself in the line of fire before her people and will see everyone else fed before herself. She has some medical background. This is how she met her latest husband and loves horse back riding.

Personally she loves sex and misses it a lot. She likes to spice it up, from being pinned to s wall or tree, lightly bound, blind folded and even spanked and whipped (lightly, not to the point she bleeds). Clothes on or off it doesn't matter. She likes it to be spontaneous, so think outside the box. (Though we thoughts in where her son might be, speaking of which...)

Her son Benjamin (Ben) (age to be determined) a checky guy who likes to test his mum's patience. Like to get into trouble and wants to be just like his father. Enjoys hide and seek, sword play and like to try and hunt.

If your interested feel free to pm.

Last edited:
Bumps as I have edited and revamped my thread request page along with adding and sorting out plots. :D

Bumps im back again after a rough month please check out my ideas above and feel free to spam me with your ideas in my messages! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom