Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Submit (Wave and MessedupRp)

WaveVelour

Star
A pair of decisive bright blue eyes stared at the door before them as the dashing owner of those chill gems evaluated the situation and the purpose of her imminent incursion. Even if the striking blonde had taken the mantle of the impartial protector of the city she lived in and had faced many villainous foes to this day, she was still thoughtful about entering the shady building towering before her and confront the evil within its walls. Her ample chest rose and fell more thrillingly than usual with her deep breaths as the upbeat heroine clenched her hands into fists. She had been trailing this one for quite a while now, and the time had finally come to face her wicked opponent. An undeniable excitement was running through the blonde’s veins.

An unyielding expression formed on Audrey’s charming face as the heroine raised one of her legs. She wasn’t known for her sneakiness or her latitancy, but her adamancy and headiness. A strong kick slammed against the door and burst it open, announcing her arrival to whom was lurking inside. The feedback her curvy form had received from the heroine’s firm kick caused her busty breasts to bounce up and down almost hypnotically in her close fit uniform. Her outfit consisted of a skin tight leotard that left her smooth legs free. The white color of her dress was also the reason behind her nickname, White Dove, given to Audrey by the citizens of the city, though she had never been a fan of it really. Her long sleeved leotard included a keyhole around her chest, that allowed the enticing heroine to show off a very bold cleavage, putting most of her generous breasts on display while leaving little to one’s imagination. Same could be said for Audrey’s ample bottom. Though an asymmetrical red cape covered her shapely bottom from curious gazes of who stood behind the blonde. Pink ruffle linings around the heroine’s thick thighs completed the blonde’s outfit with a pair of blue knee high boots and matching mid length gloves.

Upon entering the dark building, the light coming behind her casted a shadow of the heroine’s curvy form on the floor. Audrey squinted her eyes and set forth for her confrontation. Somewhat elevated soles of her long boots clicked across the dark hall of the building as the accomplished crime fighter delved deeper. Her ocean eyes hadn’t adapted to the dark yet, so Audrey steps were slow. “Where are you?” The heroine quietly talked to herself as she walked about in the building. According to the heroine wondering in her revealing outfit, the woman she was hoping to find in the building wasn’t someone who would hide from her, so the anticipation of coming up against her had been raising the tension for the Dove. After a while, bare legs of the blonde stopped in place as she stood still, her attentive eyes scanning her surroundings.

As she stopped, two things happened. First the lights flashed on, all around spotlights shined down on her. Blinding her, next she was grabbed and forced into a chair, straps added all around her to gold her tight there. As the chair was bolted to the floor, the lights died down to a softer glow as smooth jazz began to drift across the room. In one corner was a group of men in white tuxedo jackets playing the music. Each one wore a rabbit half mask, long ears poking out from the top.

From a spiral staircase came another figure. A woman dressed in a backless, flowing red gown with a slit to shoe off her sexy pale legs and a neckline so deep it reached her belly button. Showing off her ample chest. Loosely around her neck was a white feathery boa. Held by her ted gloves matching the dress. She wore a similar mask as the band, but hers was trimmed in gold. Her curly brown hair tumbled down around her. She smiled a perfectly straightened smile and walked forward. "Ah... The Dove finally came down my rabbit hole... How exciting. Welcome Dove, as you probably know... I am the Bunny Queen. As you also may know, you are trespassing on my home."

The Bunny Queen leaned forward onto the chair, resting her hands on Audrey's arms. She got in very close, close enough that the heroine could smell her perfume. "Now tell me little Dove... Is there a reason you trespassed on my home? Something you need?" As she spoke, her hand glided up and hooked a finger into the keyhole of her uniform, pulling it down toward her nipple.

Sudden flashes of light interrupted the heroine’s focus and caused her to let her guard down, trying to shield her alluring eyes from the blinding spotlights. Reflexively, the blonde closed her eyes shut and took a few steps back. Whilst in this surprised state, Audrey couldn’t comprehend what was going on around where she stood. Everything occurred to fast, even for a gumptious heroine such as Dove. It felt like she had been attacked in all directions for the convoluted woman in white attire. When she could finally open her eyes, her vision was still a blur as the curvy heroine found her wide hips resting in a chair, several straps around her body holding her tightly in place. “Huh?” Audrey began to shake the effects of her foe’s surprise attack. It wasn’t a good time to rest in a chair, so she tried to get to her feet, only to realize she wasn’t able to. “Hey!” The heroine protested upon noticing the tight restraints holding her in the chair.

The men grouped in the corner easily grabbed the heroine’s attention as she turned her head towards the subtly music. “Wha..?” Audrey narrowed her eyes as her confusion increased. After all, this must have been the last place to find a jazz band, though given the masks worn by the men in suits, it should have been clear to whom they served. And soon enough, the villainous figure the heroine was after showed herself, descending down like a headliner. The spiral stairs the brunette woman had been going down allowed Audrey to observe both front and back side of her elegant dress. As the woman also known by the name the Bunny Queen made her flashy entrance, the heroine pushed against her restraints. She wasn’t able to free herself or move the jolted chair though, so her gaze settled on her foe.

Technically the soothing queen of the building was right about the gleaming heroine breaking in to her home. “You shouldn’t treat your guests like that.” Audrey watched the woman walking towards her as she welcomed the heroine. When the Bunny Queen got closer to her and leaned in, it was pretty difficult to not peek at her captor’s deep cleavage. Slowly, the heroine’s glances slid up the woman’s chest and met her eyes, the enigmatic woman’s face hidden under an ornate bunny mask. “I am here to end your misdeeds and bring you to justice.” The blonde stated the obvious, the woman’s pleasant scent breezing through her. Assured words of the pretty heroine left their place to a bewildered silence though when the Queen subtly tucked her fingers into her uniform, daintily tugging it down. Prudent eyes could have noticed that the Dove wasn’t wearing any undergarment underneath her close-fit outfit if one had looked carefully. Despite wearing a questionable bold uniform, Audrey wasn’t a girl who was used to reveal what her body could offer and it being exposed. She widened her eyes and tilted her head bemusedly. “What are you doing?” The heroine asked.

The Bunny Queen grinned and took off the neck restraint. Replacing it with a leather collar and leash. "What am I doing? Why I'm appraising my new toy. I want to make sure my little dove I'd perfect for me to use... Yes you will make a wonderful little toy for me and my compatriots." She grinned again and snapped her fingers. Audrey was taken out of the chair but now being dragged up the stsircase. The Bunny queen giggled and followed along as they took her into a lavish bedroom with a large crimson bed. She smirked and pointed to an x-mount bolted to the wall. They dragged Audrey over and locked her in place. Retreating bad the Bunny queen grinned, taking hood of her leash. "you're my pet toy now slut."

The new leather garment bestowed upon her neck by the masked woman certainly wasn’t something the heroine was used to wear. When the Rabbit Queen put a collar around her neck, Audrey almost immediately began to shake her head from side to side as if that would help her remove the collar, causing the leash attached to it to sway left and right with her golden hair strands. “Come on! What is this?” The curvy blonde questioned the Queen’s suggestions. “I’m no pet. I’m an idol of justice.” She claimed, a clear hint of worriment in her voice. There hadn’t been much since she entered the building, but the heroine had been already strapped to a chair and ended up wearing a collar, definitely her raid wasn’t going as she had planned.

Although being a proficient hero, Audrey was also outnumbered in this rapidly developing situation. Despite not being tied to the chair anymore, she still couldn’t have been considered free. Men in suits managed to overcome the squirms of the heroine and led her to a bedroom upstairs. A large bed was the first thing that caught the blonde’s eyes, though it seem like that the accomplices of the brown haired woman was dragging her to some other furniture in the room. Dove turned her head in the direction her captor had been pointing at and noticed where the men had been leading her. “No!” She widened her eyes at the upstand platform attached to the wall. Her protests were in vain though as the half masked men pinned Audrey’s delightful body against the upright cross, securing her ankles and wrists to the kinky furniture, her smooth legs and arms spread as her appealing body took a suggestive X shape.

So far, the pretty heroine had been having an interesting day. No one had ever managed to put her into a compromising position like that. It was surely a new experience for Audrey to being tightly restrained against her will. She lowered her brows and stared at the woman who was claiming to keep her as a pet now. When her captor backed her words by holding her leash as if she was a pet, Audrey writhed in distress. “You won’t get away with this Bunny!” She exclaimed.

The Bunny Queen chuckled softly and slid her mask away, revealing high cheekbones, stunning green eyes and an overall pretty face. "But I already have.You're here. Nice and tied up for me to play with. You know that you want me to use you Dove... Just be a good girl and you'll feel good." The Bunny Queen smiled and began stripping her captor. Careful to keep her costume intact as she unbound part of her when took off a section of the costume. It took a bit, but soon Dove was naked.

The Bunny drifted over to an armoire and opened the door, linging the walls and shelves were all sorts of sex and bondage toys. All different shapes and sizes. The Bunny's hand drifted over them, looking around and deciding on what she wanted to use. She smiled and picked up a riding crop. "a device used for pain... Yet it can cause pleasure... See." She smord and dragged the too over Dove's body, rubbing her nipples with it and caressing the heroine's sex. "Allow yourself to submit to me and I will make you feel amazing... Like you are the most important woman in the world... Maybe if you're good, I will allow you to leave."

While complaining about the leather collar around her neck, Audrey wasn’t aware that soon that would be the only article of clothing she would be wearing. She remained silent for a while after catching the other woman’s further suggestions regarding keeping her new victim as a plaything. Regardless of the heroine’s squirming and unwilling tone, there was also something pretty sensational about being held tied up like that. The soothing voice of her captor had been ringing in her ears, calling the blonde to give in to the sensations filling her mind. Though she wasn’t ready to admit the joy she might have felt from being on the receiving end of Bunny Queen’s sexual treatment. Dove tilted her head down to avert her eyes from the woman before her, idly looking at her own boots. However, when the brunette took her mask off, Audrey’s gaze fell upon the unmasked woman’s visage, who was admittedly a pretty charming lady. “But I am a good girl… Who fights the bad one’s like you.” The heroine explained herself, although she knew what her captor really meant by being a good girl.

The red cape worn by the amusing heroine that matched the large bed in the room was quite easy to remove, and soon enough it dropped down on the floor like a subtle metaphor of the beginning of the capable heroine’s downfall. “Wait!” Audrey yelped, since she doubted the woman would stop only with her cape taken off. Although she struggled at the start, her body eventually ceased down as a pair of soft hands worked on her outfit. The alluring blonde resisted no longer as Bunny Queen took her time undressing her. Her busty breasts bounced down as soon as her captor released them from their containment. Her tight slit shown between her spread thick thighs. Soon after, the mischievous brunette exposed Dove’s curvy form and revealed the heroine’s alluring assets, Audrey’s entire tied up body naked for the other woman’s pleasure except her collar.

Just the wicked grin across Bunny’s lips and her curious glances were enough to harden the helpless heroin’s nipples. Even Audrey herself was surprised why being in such an inglorious position was turning her on. “Is that a crop?” She raised her brows as her blue eyes noticed the toy in the woman’s hand. Indeed the kinky toy brushing across her skin was quite stimulating for the blonde. When the charming brunette dragged it around her generous breasts, Audrey nipples became rock solid, when the tool wandered on her bare womanhood, some of the excitement of her twinkling sex smeared on the end of the crop. “Submit?” She rolled her eyes. “My title is more than my outfit, villain.” Audrey pointed out that despite being naked, she was still the same heroine people looked up to. “You need to do better than that.” She challenged.​

The Bunny Queen smiled and licked the crop clean, smiling as she tastes the juices of her quarry. Oh am I really bad Dove? All I do is deal the pleasures of the flesh out to those who wish for it. Even you enjoy this. I can see your nipples harden and your sex is obviously wet." She stepped up on level with Dove. She brushed hair over the girl's shoulder and ran hr hand around the swell of one of her breasts. "So pretty... I know you're a very good little heroine. You make people so proud but I can make you feel like a good girl, I can make you feel like a princess. Mt princess Dove. I'll gladly let you leave my home and come back whenever you wish so long as you agree to be a good girl for me. Won't you do that?" As she spoke, her hands caressed and slid around the superheroine. Her mouth pressed against her ear. With one hand on her breast, the other rubbing her sex, she pressed her lips against Dove's, giving her a long kiss.

Although facing a wicked villain and tied up in a helpless position, Audrey strangely didn’t feel like in danger. Her captor’s voice was soothing and calm, which almost sound like a lover or a zealous admirer rather than a threatening antagonist. The heroine curiously watched Bunny as the charming brunette used her mouth to clean the blonde’s lust off the crop. “How do you know I have such pleasures?” She narrowed her eyes at the woman in front of her in a questioning manner, but she didn’t deny Bunny’s suggestions either as Dove couldn’t deny the sensations of the other woman had been dealing to her, an unexplored kink of hers arousing the heroine while her bare body held by the tight restraints.

Her convoluted eyes reflexively slid down at her own round breasts when Bunny Queen commented on the stiffened status of her generous assets. She purposefully writhed and gave her alluring breasts a glaring shake. “Well, they look a bit hard…” The heroine admitted quietly as if she was talking to herself. To her eyes, her tight sex was obscured by her ample breasts, although she didn’t need to see it to be aware of her moistening pussy. “I am a good girl.” Audrey continued, her eyes staring at the other woman. “You sound ridiculous, let me go!” Her arms once again pushed against her restraints, but this time a subtle smirk was also spread across her delightful lips, giving away her unwilling girl act as Dove had actually began to enjoy being the little prisoner of the seductive queen of bunnies. Bunny’s soft hands caressing her exposed form gave the heroine goosebumps as she almost purred with the woman’s touches. “I’m serious.” Audrey continued with the same unconvincing tone. And despite what she was uttering, her lips welcomed those of the brunette’s. She returned Bunny’s kiss as the digits rubbing her womanhood made Audrey to moan into her mouth.

The Bunny Queen smiled and deepens the kiss, taking the moan as a sign of encouragement. She opened her own Mouth, forcing Audrey to do the same and slipped her tongue into the heroine's mouth. Her tongue exploring the cavern it had entered happily. She eventually broke away with a grin. "You are a good girl... A very good girl indeed and I think you will make a wonderful servant for your queen."

She smiled and slid a finger inside if Audrey's muff. "ooh so nice and warm in there. Just the way I like it." She gave the heroine one last kiss before sliding her mouth down to her neck. Her lips caressed and kissed her neck, sucking on the flesh of the bound hero. "Call me your queen. Beg me to keep going."

Full lips of the heroine were already glued to those of Bunny’s in a passionate kiss. As the woman’s lips parted, so did the blonde’s as her partner’s tongue invaded her mouth. During these heated moments, it wasn’t that hard for Dove to cast her morals aside and just play along with the woman who held her body in her possession. When two women’s kiss was eventually broken, the heroine’s lips were still parted, her eyes half closed in sinful bemusement. It was certainly a strange turn of events for the heroine, now to be kissing the very woman she was intended to bring to justice, like an accomplished hunter falling prey. “I am a good girl…” Audrey repeated, the words coming out of her mouth by themselves as if she was hypnotized by the enticing queen in the building.

For a moment, the curvy heroine thought about the whole situation and her mindset when she had kicked the door before venturing into the darkness. “Wait! This is wrong!” She widened her eyes and protested. Though a wide smile quickly replaced her bewildered expression as Bunny’s elegant finger easily slipped in between her lower lips. A soft moan accompanied the finger exploring her wet love tunnel. A mixture of giggle and whimper escaped the blonde’s lips. She tilted her head to the side to expose more of her neck for the insatiable woman’s irresistible kisses. Neither Audrey’s striking body had been claimed by someone else before, nor the heroine had called anyone as her queen. “Mmm… You’re my queen.” She repeated, the sleek finger in her tight slit making wonders in terms of making the heroine more cooperative.

The Bunny Queen kissed Audrey again, stroking her g-spot with her finger. "Very good. You are a good girl yes you are. Now do you want to play while I keep you up Herr on this X-mount or should I let you down to play." She smiled teasingly. Her left hand squeezing Audrey's left Brest as The Queen dragged her lips down the heroine's neck. She kissed the nipple and looked up into Audrey's eyes as her tongue began to caress the nipple before her.

The Bunny Queen cuppes the nub in her mouth and smiled, licking and sucking the hero's nipples was so much fun. She gave it a playful nip before pulling off with a soft pop. "Mm Dove... A good girl like you has such exquisite nipples, I just love the taste. But how does this one taste." She reached out and gropes the left breast, attacking it in the same way. As she pulled off she spoke in a sultry voice, "Thank your queen for what she's doing to you. Thank me for the way I make you feel good."

A magical smile formed across the heroine’s tasty lips, her breaths deepening and her little slit clenching. “H-aa!” She suddenly jolted up, her body trembling with an overwhelming joy. Some of her juices of pleasure leaked down her tensed thick thighs. “Oh my…” She stuttered and exhaled deeply as Bunny found that sensitive spot on her front wall in her tight cave. Her pleasant moans were muffled in yet another passionate kiss from her enticing captor, which the blonde returned delightedly. Her head tilted up and down while she sucked and kissed the villain’s sweet lips. “Yes… I’m a good girl…” Audrey repeated after the seductive woman. A coy giggle escaped her lips as the heroine bit her bottom lip with her queen’s question. Admittedly, her naked body spread before the cross shaped furniture had been fitting the heroine very well. “That depends which part of me you want to play with.” The blonde playfully squirmed in place.

Her protruded nipples were hard and eager for more attention from Bunny’s caring tongue and lips. Dove cooed softly when the other woman closed her irresistible lips around her nipple. “Uuh! Yeah…” Her back arched and her restraints clanged as the charming brunette sucked and nibbled on her tasty nipples. The woman’s fingers tightly groping her large breast made her stiff nipple more defined. “Ugh!” The heroine yelped as Bunny bit and tasted her other equally sensual nipple. Assaults from the other woman indeed felt great, making the heroine zealous for more. She was captivated by all the sensations her dashing captor had been arousing within her curvy form. Little Dove looked and sounded to be ready to submit to Bunny Queen, if she hadn’t already. “Thank you thank you!” She quickly appreciated the attention her alluring body was receiving.

The Queen smiled and stepped as ya form the mount, holding a finger to Audrey's lips. "Be quiet, I think such a good girl deserves to get some toys to play with." She chuckled and drifted to a cabinet, the black lacquered wooden doors swung open to admit their eyes to the inside.

The inside as limed with red felt and black wooden shelves. Each shelf had several she toys. All varieties, colors shales and sizes. The Bunny's fingers drifted over the toys softly before she smiled and grabbed a few, walking back to Audrey with an assortment of; anal beads, a pink ball gag, a double ended dildo, a vibrator wand, two sets of fur lined handcuffs and a white collar lined with fluffy fur.

The Bunny Queen grinned and slowly unlocked Audrey. "So long as you promise to be a good girl, you can pick as many toys as you want for tonight. If you really want, you can get rid of this collar and get this pretty collar with fur." She reached behind her back and produced a half mask in the visage of a cat, covering her nose up to her forehead. It was lined with gold, furr and covered in sequences. "If you really want to be a pretty little kitty for me."

An elegant finger hushing her full lips, Audrey indeed kept her mouth quiet and gave ears to the other woman’s speech. She was very well aware of how undignified she must have looked from outside for an accomplished heroine, but her growing lust was preventing her from resisting Queen’s sensual treatment. On the contrary, Dove was feeling more eager to receive her captor’s wicked temptations each passing second. She watched Bunny as the woman picked up several toys from the cabinet in the room, her heart racing. There was no doubt that the brown haired woman was well equipped when it came to sex toys. She had a quick glance at all the stuff the kinky woman had been carrying with, most of them were tools the blonde had never experienced before.

Agile heroine seemingly gained her freedom back when her captor released her from the X cross, although the furry cuffs in Bunny Queen’s hands were hinting that it wouldn’t last long. Her hands rose to her neck and unwound the leather collar around it. Complying with the woman’s advice, Audrey put on her new, more comfortable collar. She could have never guessed that one day she would be wearing a villain’s collar around her neck with her own hands. In the meantime, a masquerade ball mask covered the upper half of her pretty face, marking the heroine a cat in a bunny nest. Her blue eyes shined through the gilded mask as Audrey looked at the queen. “Umm, you’ll keep this a secret between us, right?” She asked, after all, the respected heroine turning into a bondage kitten could have been bad for Dove’s reputation. Tough she wasn’t a dove right now, was she? She was a kitten of her queen. Audrey raised one of her knees and brushed her smooth thigh down Bunny Queen’s leg. “What happens to pretty little cats?” She tilted her head to the side and glanced through her mask.​

The Bunny Queen smiled and strokes Dove's hair, smiling down at the blonde in her cat mask. "Why of course. Our playtime will be our little secret, my little kitty." She smiled and clipped a leash to Dove's collar. She smiled as the Heroine's soft flesh brushed against her bare leg and knelt down. "Mm pretty little cats get delicious treats."

The Queen slid two of her fingers into her own sex and moaned softly, fingering herself before she drew her fingers up, glistening with her desire. She slid them into Dove's mouth and let her suck them clean for a few moment.

After looking over all her toys, she smiled and selected a pair of cuffs, she held the heroine's hands above her head and locked the padded cuffs on her wrists. Sliding her body forward to hover her pussy over Dove's face. "Does my cat want her reward for being such a good girl?" She wiggled her hips over her face before slowly resting her sex on Dove's mouth. She giggled and reached down. Stroking her cat's sex teasingly as she was facing towards her body. She discreetly grabbed the vibrator and turned it to the lowest setting. Placing it against her muff while her tongue danced on her clit.

It was a relief to hear that the brunette woman was willing to keep today’s entertainment a secret. Hopefully the men in white suits who witnessed the heroine’s captivity would keep their mouths shut as well. Now that Audrey knew that she didn’t need to worry about the possible shameful rumors running outside the building, she could just cast aside her heroism for a while and submit to the wickedness of the woman before her. Now, not only the blonde was wearing a cat mask, she almost sounded like one as well as she softly purred at Bunny’s fingers running through her hair. Her golden locks getting some attention was something she liked greatly, a wide smile quickly appearing below her mask on her charming face.

Fingers coated with the other woman’s lust were quite welcomed into her mouth. Audrey closed her eyes and closed her soft lips around Bunny Queen’s wet fingers. Sucking and cleaning those digits eagerly. Her head slightly bobbed up and down as the heroine worked her tongue on the tasty fingers in her mouth. “Mmm…” She opened her baby blue eyes and looked at the woman while she kept sucking on the elegant fingers like a good girl until her partner eventually pulled them out.

With token effort, the villain had managed to pull Audrey’s hands above her head. Nice clicking noise increased her arousal as the furry cuffs that matched her collar were secured around her wrists. She quickly dropped to her knees and looked up at her enticing captor. “Yes I want it.” Her gaze fell upon the woman’s inviting sex. Without thinking much, Audrey pressed her soft lips on the woman’s slit, her tongue gently lapping it up and down. Whilst still being hungry for Bunny’s sex, her own could use some treatment as well. “Uuh…” Dove cooed softly when the woman’s fingers located the little gem between Audrey’s smooth legs. To present herself better, the heroine lay on her back. Her head resting over her cuffed hands, the blonde looked as if she was taking a sunbath on a beach, her hard nipples defying gravity and pointing upwards. Audrey raised her knees and placed her feet on the ground, spreading her legs for the wand.

The Queen smiled and moaned into Dove's clit, pulling away to move the wand up higher and toy with her nub. She smiled at her and playfully spanked her pussy. "Come on. Good girls eat pussy better than that, I know you can do it.". She took the dildo in her left hand and slid it into Dove. "Here's a little insentive to make mistress cum. Go on and make me cum."

She moaned, pumping the dildo in and out of her newfound kitten-slave and continued to stimulate her pussy, yes this one was talented, she would need to get her in here more often.

“Ugh!” The bondage kitten clapped her knees when her aroused little slit received a slap from the woman. Although it wasn’t that hard of a smack, the vibrations of the wand had been making her juicy pussy pretty sensitive and making the curvy heroine flinch whenever something touched her wet attention seeking womanhood. “Haa!” She let out another whimper when her owner drove the dildo into her opening. Her head lolled back as her hair sprawled out on the floor, Audrey softly moaning against the toy sliding in and out of her gleaming pussy.

Bunny Queen was certainly a frisky woman. One minute, the brunette was brushing her tasty sex against the heroine’s face, next she was stimulating her victim’s clit and pushing a dildo between her spread legs. Audrey had been having a hard time following the elegant lady’s whereabouts. The blonde wasn’t as experienced as her queen when it came to doing it with another woman, but she was eager to learn more about it, perhaps she had natural talent for it. Given how she had been moaning a lot lately, hearing some of Bunny Queen’s whimpers as well would have been fun indeed. “Mmm, I can do that.” Audrey raised her upper body and sat on the ground with her legs spread. “Why don’t sit on your bed and take my head between your legs?” Dove smirked.​

The Bunny Queen smiled and stood up, leaving the dildo inside of Dove for the time being. She kissed her submissive heroine lightly and looked her in the eye, "don't forget... You always a dress me as queen." She smiled again and walked to the bed, holding Dove's leash to make hee follow. She sat down on the side of the bed and spread her legs wide, using the leash to guide Dove's face to her pussy. "Go on and be a good girl for your queen.*

After returning the woman’s kiss, Audrey pulled her cuffed hands over her head and placed them on the floor, so that she could follow her queen’s lead. As the naked blonde crawled on the floor, her appearance reminded more of a slut rather than a respected heroine, especially considering the dildo sticking out of her tight slit. Because of the furry cuffs around her wrists, she wasn’t able to move that fast, having a hard time keeping up with Bunny Queen’s steps. “Slow down, my hands are tied…” The heroine complained while walking on all fours like an obedient cat. Eventually, she took her place before the villain’s gleaming sex and between her shapely legs. Resisting the temptation of just digging her face into Bunny’s inviting pussy, Audrey began her treatment from the woman’s leg, a trail of Dove’s cute kisses moving across her pretty queen’s inner thigh. When her soft lips reached at Bunny’s flower, the blonde looked up at the other woman. “Yes my Queen.” The heroine nodded. “What if I don’t though?” She couldn’t help but smirk cunningly. Undoubtedly, hero or not, such a well-equipped mistress should have had ways to keep her playthings in check. Audrey did her best to keep her glances on the queen while she worked on the woman’s pussy. Her tongue lapped Bunny’s folds up and down, giving her slow, flat licks. “Mmm, you taste good.” She glued her lips to the woman’s opening, releasing her tongue in her tunnel, exploring the depths of her pussy. Her nose tickled the queen’s clit as Audrey danced her eager tongue in her captor’s alluring pussy, digging her face between the brunette’s parted legs.​

The Queen smiled and moaned softly as Dove beg na licking her sex. She reached down with one foot and slid the dildo free, letting it rest on the ground. Her fingers laced through the heroine's hair. "Mm well you see... Bad little girls will get spankings with my paddle, and Mt riding crop and also a flogger too. You may get clamps on your nipples and your pussy, I might add weights to the clamps to pull on them too. Or I might even do something like like fill your ass with an enwma for being bad.

She gently wrapped her legs around Aufrey's head. "But good girls would never try and be bad. If they really wanted to be punished, they would just need to ask." She bit her lip and moaned. "There you go, keep eating. Fuck, you're going to make me cum."

A cute smile decorated Dove’s pretty face when she felt her partner’s soft hands playing with her silky hair strands. Definitely a comforting reward for her services. After a quick giggle, she returned to her task and worked her tongue in the other woman’s sweet womanhood. The capable heroine was a first learner and she was getting a hang of the concept of satisfying another woman using her mouth. And as it turned out, speaking of justice wasn’t the only talent of the heroine’s tongue, dexterously twirling and dancing it in the moaning beauty’s inviting pussy. “Mmm, so that’s how it sounds when a queen moans huh?” She placed a quick kiss upon Bunny Queen’s womanhood. When the woman sitting on the bed began to count all the punishments a bad girl might receive, a shiver went down Audrey’s spine. Other than that last bit, those ideas somehow managed to entice the curvy blonde. “Glad I’m one of the good girls then.” Tip of the heroine’s tongue tickled the wicked queen’s clit. At this point, she didn’t need to hear Bunny Queen’s demands to keep eating her out. Bunny’s smooth thighs acted as two comfy pillows besides her head as Audrey continued to orally satisfy her partner. “Already?” The heroine responded to her mistress, her tongue teasingly circling around the other woman’s clit. She stopped for a while and blew upon Bunny’s pussy. Her cuffed hands sneakily wriggled under the brunette’s thighs, her fingers spreading the good queen’s labia. With that, Audrey’s eager tongue once again entered the woman’s love tunnel, reaching deep into it. Hungrily, Dove ate her queen out, her trapped head bobbing up and down over the woman’s exposed sex as the blonde fucked Bunny with her tongue.​

To say the Bunny Queen liked having Dove worshiping her body was a serious understatement. She was having such a great time and the heroine has fallen so easily. As she felt her pussy being invaded, she couldn't help it as her Orgasm drew nearer and nearer. She moaned and groaned, pulling her deeper with her legs before eventually she arched her back, squealing in pleasures aa she came in her slave's mouth.

After a few gasps of breath, she regained her composure and chuckled. Lifting Dove up to her feet by a gentle finger on her chin. "Good girl, now how about we do something fun too." The mistress uncufffed her hands and stood up, she made sure that Dove was still crawling as she led her out of the bedroom. She walked down a long hallway and stopped in front of a door. She smirked softly and opened it, turning on the lights inside.

This room looked like some sort of doctor's room, with a metal examination table with shackles on one side, a gyno chair in a corner with several thick leather straps and various other medical furniture turned bondage. The Bunny Queen had made a quick change to a slutty nutse outfit with a low cut and a deep neck line. She smiled down at Dove and picked up her leash, "Welcome to the vet's office. I was told that I had to do a check up on a pretty little kitty. Might you be her?"

Delightful moans of the wicked brunette had been giving away that she was not that far away from climaxing. Encouraged by her owner’s soft cries, Dove kept her treatment and ate Bunny out to finish her off. Soon, her face was coated with the other woman’s lust. An established giggle followed the villain’s orgasm as Audrey cleaned the remnants of the pretty queen’s orgasm and lapped her gleaming pussy a bit more while her captor caught her breath after her tasty climax. “Mmm, you taste good…” The heroine licked her lips clean and appreciated her partner’s nectar.

While still standing on her knees, Audrey placed her freed hands over her queen’s knees, subtly stroking the woman’s legs. Apparently, it was time to move somewhere else. Given how Bunny Queen had been tugging at her leash, it wasn’t that hard to figure the way her captor wanted the blonde to walk, like a good pet. So, Audrey crawled on her fours and followed the direction her leash had been leading her, her wide hips wiggling behind her.

As soon as the two women arrived at their destination, the blonde widened her eyes, her concerned blue eyes glancing throng the well lit room. She had already known that her captor was well-equipped with sex toys, but seeing such a room filled with kinky devices was still a surprise for the heroine. “W-what… What is this?” Audrey gulped. Undoubtedly, it was going to be a long day for the prideful heroine. She stood up and wandered in the twisted medical room until Bunny Queen returned, dressed as an attractive nurse with a very rakish dress code. Her eyes looked up and down at the slutty nurse who seemed ready to give her pet a close examination. “V-vet?” The blonde kneeled again and looked up at the slutty nurse holding her leash. “I guess so… Do you see any other cats around here?” She continued.​

Back
Top Bottom