Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

Well... is an island, nobody escapes. So... another attempt for the two otherof girls can be made by Aerin

As for the other thing... heh... is the whole concept of this game, no? Misconception and misunderstanding... ;)

At the time, the burning skin was Waaaaay more...uhm...present than along new one that, for what we know (Giulia and asta) was talking with the others ^^

Nothing is Lost

Nothing to apologize about. Every single one of the characters just survived a horrendous experience. I was only writing Aerin how I think he would react to that situation. Right now he his still in shock and he is going to have his moment to crack under the weight of the situation here soon. Asta is an awesome character who is amazingly well written.

Thank you Sharub, I couldn't have said it better myself.

If you think Asta's going to let that crying be done so quickly, you've got another thing coming girl. :)

I am doing great. Two days and I will be on the road to pick up my daughter for the summer vacation!

I'm waiting on one more reaction and then I have another post mostly planned out. Time for the tattooed man to make himself useful to the group.

Yay ppls!
I am fine, thanks and so glad you all are doing fine as well ^^

Oh boy.... this means that soon there'll be another piece on our story! <3

Aerin is going to break down his fashion accessories and share the bounty with the group. I have to figure out a way for him to explain what the FAT packs are. Does anyone have a cuts on them in the story?

Ohhhh...

So... little hand chain-saws... matches, combustion-blocks...nylon ropes

Very useful indeed

Uh...
Well...
Uhm...yeah wires... :3

unless Asta knows how to kinkyfy that boring transparent wire ...

The survival bracelet on his left arm contains
Paracord
Wire Saw
Surgical Tubing
Firesteel
Striker Blade
Whistle
First Aid Tinder Packets
Ranger Bands
Fish Hooks
Needle
Fishing Line
Straw
Mirror
Retro Reflector
The bracelet on the right contains
Paracord
Firestarter Buckle
Liquid-Filled Compass
Whistle
Ceramic Knife
Ranger Bands
First Aid Tinder Packets
Surgical Tubing
Fishing Line
Eagle Claw® Hooks
Split Shot Weights
Safety Pins
Straw
Signal Mirror
Retro-Reflector
Glow Light

The Paracord can be used as rope if that Interests Asta, and they can be stripped down into extra cordage if needed. He has the ten inch bracelets so there is about ten feet of paracord per bracelet, as well as 30ft of fishing line per bracelet, 2 hooks per, and two weights per. So when he breaks it all down there will be quite the bounty for the survivors.

I am not in a rush. Read that again. And one more time. Thank you!

Does anyone want or need to post before I toss one in?

We have tools! And now Aerin is wandering off to go do shit on his own cause shit needs to get done and curiosity is a nagging bitch like that.

I'm putting Asta in the beginning to middle of heat exhaustion. Feel free to make her stop.

Someone needs to get some more coconuts or find us some fresh water like from a spring.

<<shh... shhh...Giulia is here>> worry not you little, hard, soft, nude, pale yet burnt girl that speaks an unheard language...

*panics*

Yup :3

Giulia's soft and generous body can induce into trust and calm, almost inviting to a good ol' hug

a perfect nurse ^^

Back
Top Bottom