Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

There will be also a mysterious scent to the plot or we areare just wondering why we have not yet found a corpse?

...unless are the fears that runs into the heads of thosea that are afraid...

I want to give it an eerie feel. Nothing crazy, nothing tangible, the kind of stuff that can be rationalized and pass as "I'm just imagining things" and such. The game is more about the characters than the setting or an overarching story, so to speak.

Sure thing, afterall that would be offtopic For the concept...

Thanks for explaining

I don't think so. :) I think we're giving Tool a chance to post.

Love this story and I can't wait to learn more about Guilia!

Not really, daily updates are rare on a 1 on 1 game, more so in a group one, so have patience. I'm sure that Tool will post when they can, and Khaos has to work with the introduction of a deaf character, so it can't be easy.

Heh... i do say That i worry too much... and seeing 3/5 of the island that instead goes on another RP...

sorry if i doubted, guys :3

You didn't doubt, you asked a great question that also shows how much you love the game!

So if Guilia was going to hook up, who would it be? This is the behind the scenes interview part of the reality show to tease the viewers. :)

I feel better, now; thanks AnnaBeth
---------------
<< i...>> Giulia blushes and covers her face with her hands, giggling

Alejandro is falling hard for the free spirited Asta and how caring and strong she is. Giulia is also a sight to behold and the one easier to understand due to the language proximity. He's going to feel envious of Aerin's physique, that's for sure, so his self esteem will be probably low for a while.

I do not know many that would not fall nor follow a girl that show herself "as her mother made her" before saying her name ;)

Well... the whole concept of "tasing" is covering the things that others wants to see... the things they CRAVE to see... so yeah... Giulia can, if she wants, try the path of rolling her clothes a bit more, show a bit of the mighty underboob, walk with an emproved gait of her "childbearing" hips, or cover herself with a straw skirt and a pair of coconuts as bra... ;)

But is not how Giulia works. Yet. Maybe this island will change her... oh my oh my... what a world...

I am going to be posting today, I tired to give Tool a little time to respond, and to see where everyone is at. I personally have this, I can't call it a pet peeve because its so much worse, about having to repeat myself over and over, something that I am going to translate slightly into Aerin. I am going to have he gather everyone there together and explain once to the whole group that he is deaf and mute. I already have it planned out how he is going to communicate it to them an everything.

I'm having a wonderful time with this story and the characters are amazing!

I'm also with AnnaBeth, I'm curious as to who Giulia wants to hook up with?

Giulia wishes to survive. And soon she will realize she will no longer have Access to internet... and this is bad. Very bad. Hookups might not be her priority now. Might.

Like fishing, tanning, exploring the island, knowing them all better and crying?

So I hope I don't step on any toes with my post, I just felt Aerin would only want to explain to everyone once of his situation. Not trying to dictate the flow of the story or anything, just felt it was important enough to have the attention of all the survivors at once to get his message across.

I'm loving the story and the way our characters are starting to develop. Y'all are doing wonderful jobs!

Non linear RPs can be confusing:

Right now...

-Aerin, Kim-ly and Alejandro are on the beach
-Asta and Giulia left the sun and repaired beneath the palm's shade

...right? Or i am ruining things?

I thought we were all sort of together under the shade just off the beach. Sorry! I hope I haven't messed up.

I understood that we were more or less close by, or at least close enough for our attention to get called by voicing our name, specially after Aerin called attention upon himself.

I did make the attempt to have Aerin gather everyone in together at least long enough for him to explain his condition but again, I am not in control of everyone's characters. Though I can understand things being very emotional and not everyone getting the message from him. You all know what they say about plans. Aerin may just have to repeat himself for some. Or have Alejandro do it for him.

Sorry, Kosmik. I wasn't trying to throw off your scene to explain about Aerin, I just decided I was being a little MAry Sue and while that made the flow better it wasn't true to the story and especially not true to the premise Sigr wants. So I backed off a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom