Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

Uh... i've realized now that i think i've misused the term "plump"... I mean: Giulia is not thin... but neither the unlhealthy overweight. She have... meat on her bones and in the right places. Too much to be defined "thin" but not too much to be labeled unhealthy.

Unless i am worrying about a synonimous...

Pls, halp another non english-native with this worrysome trouble :3

Uh... yeah... but... is "plump" usually referred to a moooore filled figure or, as your list, can be used without fear and they all means the same thing?

Thanks, btw ^^

It's hard to know, just putting plump in google and hitting the images tab gives you a wide array of body types, so I'd say that people use it quite liberally. If you want to make sure that she doesn't seem too chubby, avoid it and use an alternative.

Yeah plump can be used for various body types! I kind of figured that you were meaningwhat you said but for future reference in other RPs I would either use different words or add on to it so they can get a better picture that you want them to have.

There is no "turn order" as this is a pretty freeform game, but please don't get too ahead and leave time for everyone to add their part.

Such nice writing and characterization all around. It's so good to be in the story with all of you!

I hope I'm not moving to quickly on resource gathering. I feel as though some people may think I'm making it too easy to survive but in all honesty these are the things I would actually do in there situation but if you guys feel that I'm moving to fast I can slow it down.

So I talked with Sigr today and I was told to ask all you lovely people if you wouldn't mind me joining the island. I would like to play a deaf character, something I think would add a new and interesting element to the whole not being able to verbally communicate aspect of this rp. Sigr is fine but I still would like to clear it with all of you before I throw my character into the fray.

I've read the rp so far and I am thoroughly impressed with this story and I plan to follow it even if I do not become part of it. This is a super awesome concept that really spiked my interests.

Kosmik_Khaos said:
So I talked with Sigr today and I was told to ask all you lovely people if you wouldn't mind me joining the island.

Yes, please! Please please please please please!!!!!

Please?

Tool said:
I hope I'm not moving to quickly on resource gathering. I feel as though some people may think I'm making it too easy to survive but in all honesty these are the things I would actually do in there situation but if you guys feel that I'm moving to fast I can slow it down.

I think it's fine, just so you remember that time may not be entirely linear. For example all the time you're spending make stuff and digging, at the same time we're each doing our own thing and the timelines may not mesh up. We just need to keep an eye on each other's pace in story and make sure it's logical. Does that make sense or am I not expressing it right?

Well I have one vote for yes, So I will be gathering info and prepping my character in hopes that the rest of you are willing to allow me to join the island.

As said, I'm more than fine with it, so if Tool's and Sharub's opinion is neutral or positive, go ahead.

Positive opinion indeed

Afterall, we are on an island and either it was aa previous crash or someone that recovered before us and left or again it was on our plane and was nearby... we might not havei noticed it

Also... the more the better we can survive

Awesome! Only one more yes vote and I will be joining on the Island. I have a suspicion that Tool won't mind either, but I will still wait. While I do I will start on my intro post and character profile.

The story is going awesome so far, I'm really enjoying reading it. You are all very talented writers.

Awwww... you flatterer ^^

Anyway, well... i do admit i'm curious to meet a character that already have had... issues... in communication...

Thank you all for allowing me to join the story. I will have my character profile set up post haste and will get my intro post for you all.

Back
Top Bottom