Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

Well... for my character...

I know that from italy an aircraft would move east to reach Asia, but... let's imagine a lower-cost ticket that instead crosses the atlantic and then the pacific ;)

Or the accident could be caused by two places brushing each other, no problem with such a detail.

I see that all the profiles are posted, wonderful work and beautiful characters. I should be able to start the game tomorrow unless there are some doubts to be cleared first.

Wow

Survive to a plane crash is already almost fantasy,... two planes crashing are even more... uhm... interesting

Still

It could work (?)

It will be interesting to see what everyone washes ashore in, and what if anything we can get from the plane as we get out. Mainly clothes on your back I assume. That will be super challenging to figure out!

Well... clothes for sure... at least a good part of those you already wear. I fear that most of the baggage/luggage will be lost at sea :/

Unless it crashes near the coast... that'll be aa lucky strike

Sand that replaces snow, palms instead of pines...

And +30°c instead of -30°c... what a nightmare!

I know, right? Good thing I won't be going through internet withdrawal like most of you! :)

«aaaaaaa m-my webcomics! And and my tumblr! A-and my blog»

*Faints*

*groans and awakens, realizes that is noa nightmare, the temperature is way too high to be an hotel and an ethereal-pale girl fans her with, a leaf*

Must...log...off...

Thank you! *curtsies*

What's one thing you're really going to try to explore in this story?

Well, first of all how other Players would use the fact that we all use a "lingua franca" but we will not use it in-game.

Second, i am curious about how others will react to such a terrible, scaring and mind-piercing thing like a plane crash, loosing the security and the well-being of the civilized world and return to the very ABC of survival.

Third but nota last, how can people that do not speak the same tongue unite, form a group, communicate and survive?

Those are all going to be very interesting to watch play out. Survival, raw survival and the compromise of ethics or norms in the face of it is going to be really intense I think, if we play it out that way and want to play it out that way. The grouping, I think, will be easier than the other two. Of course we will group together, humans are herd animals and what else could we possibly do? Anyone who goes off alone runs the risk of being preyed upon by the larger group as 'others' and 'not part of us'. Not pretty maybe but unfortunately common.

One thing I'm looking forward to is the sheer enjoyment, the wonder and sometimes terror and frustration, of exploring a world so different than what my character is used to and has experienced.

Definitely

Maybe someone can even see that the world is not necessarily filtered by a computer or phone screen... that the night has lights even without lamplights... that nobody works for making you a meal... that life can be seen with youra own eyes and not trougha the ones of characters...

Oh, i'm so going to love this...

Game On! https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=83167

Set up a general feel of the scene, a few things to do for active minds, and a set up if someone wants to be the one to shake a young Spanish chef into consciousness. Feel free to improvise, of course.

I'm sorry for not responding earlier in the thread but I have been busy this weekend also a heads up on and after June 20th I will not be responding for three-four months as I will be at basic training for the Army

No need to apologize, dear. Everyone has lives toto attend toto and... my my... the army is a great deed for you and the Country you serve... we willare be here... on a stranded island... maybe :D

Yes my MOS is a 19-D aka a Cav Scout I will head to basic next month and won't be back until late October then I will report to my unit back here in Texas

Back
Top Bottom