Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avaricious Flower [private for me and SurrealSilhouette]

Zajawa

Supernova
C491v1IUMAAsAe3.jpg

Name: Meremi Frebeu
Race: demon, succubus to be correct
Height: 165 cm
Personality: easygoing, friendly, overly curious,
Dislikes: someone yelling at her, yucky things
Talents: magic, power of succubus

A bit more: Being summoned by a powerful mage few months ago she accompanied him since, helping him out for money and some different luxuries.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ff/85/ee/ff85ee1be8992e92d967bf4ea980e418.jpg

Name: Jeremy Archer
Race: Human, augmented by magic
Height: 192 cm
Personality: Strict, standoffish, vengeful
Likes: Solitude, his pet raven Violet, scientific/magical progress.
Dislikes: people touching his things, salesmen, bananas.
Talents: powerful magics, analytical mind.

A bit more: Using his magic he's attempted to push humanity to its next stage of evolution, resulting in intensive research of any other race he can acquire.

Meremi Frebeu was laying on her belly in a big library and was reading one of the books she bought the last time she was shopping in the human town, her horns and heart ended tail masked with magic, her hair changed blond. And her wings hidden in a tattoo on her back. It was one of those erotic novels but since it was happening in a castle, with a lot of beautiful jewellery involved she was finding the novel stimulating. With an adorable blush on her cheeks she was swishing her soft feet in the air while her tail playing with one of them. Meremi's figure was stunningly alluring, the idea shapes only underlined by the dress she was wearing, black laces only underlining the delicious colour of her skin and the perfect, bubble butt of hers. Her wings flapped around a bit as she got to the scene they were having fun on bed made from gold.

The succubus sighed and rolled her eyes, turning on her side and thinking how nice it would be to have one like that. It would be so sparkly~ Making the air around her warmer she touched a diamond necklace she was wearing, smiling softly. Now that wasn't bad. Maybe the mage would soon want something else and would give her some more to her beautiful collection?

"Pathetic,"

Deep in the twisted bowels of the keep, a few pained moans echoed quickly joined by others like a symphony of misery. Cells lined the corridors, filled with all manner of beings. From Devils, bound to their cells by magics as old as they, to mortal creatures fastened by steel bars and shackles. Through the halls only one thing seemed to move free: A small, black shaped that soared through the keep as if it were the wails themselves that swept under its wings. At last it banked, passing through a doorway and flapping its wings to alight on the table beside a hunched figure.

"Pathetic," the figure repeated, sliding the piece of parchment it had been scribbling upon aside. The raven tilted its head, taking in the sight of the strange desiccated corpse that rested in a withered husk in against the far wall. "I'm so close, Violet." the man at the desk sighed, as though his problem were a wet book, or a lost alembic. "and yet these fools can't retain their lives long enough for me to use them..." The bird tilted its head sympathetically as he sighed in aggravation. At last he stood, shaking his head as he grasped the chilled black metal staff that leaned against the table. Walking away, the bird alighted on his shoulder. He needed something...more.

"Succubus!"

Meremi was reading for few moments longer when she heard the male calling her. It was possible even from such a distance not because she had an exceptionally sharp hearing but because they were bound by a contract, making the very young succubus able to hear or feel whenever the mage called for her. Shaking her head she put the book in her personal magic space before heading quickly towards the dungeon. She would teleport normally but the mage, Jeremy Archer, had it all protected from some spells, the teleportation one being one of them. Besides teleporting into that scary place? No, thank you. Even if she was the one bringing him all those experiment subjects it still was scary, what had happened to them and all. Well, she didn't feel guilty since the mage would acquire them even without her help... and those devils or people she got wasn't exactly a nice people so they would do the same to her if they would be on her place. Or possibly treat her to something even worse.

Humming softly she soon joined the mage, waiting for his orders, her tail moving happily behind her since she did want another item to her collection. Looking at the mage she remember why he scolded her last time and smiled softly.
"Good evening, Mister Archer", she said and added, just having a bit of fun. "How are you bow skills today?"

When the demon responded to his summons, the mage drew to a stop, eyeing her with exasperation. She did always try to suck up to him. Why wouldn't she? He certainly had the means to feed her vice, rewards from nobles and kings who needed his services. Not that such trinkets were truly of any use to his research. Even so, at least he had fuel to throw on her greedy little fire. He scowled at her attempts at teasing, not dignifying her with a response before he reached into his pouch, producing a tiara encrusted with jewels that glittered even in the dim mage lights that hovered around the keep. "I need more subjects. Fetch me another orc, I believe with their essence I may be able to make the next subject hardier. They die much too fast." he explained to her, though he doubted she was very interested in his work. She was merely the help, after all, a naive demon bound to his service.

The intense eyes widened wt the pouch, soon almost sparkling as she got closer, mesmerised with the sight, her this tail moving behind her happily as she nodded her head few times. The young succubus' excitement was obvious as she reached to the tiara and hugged it to her big mounds, squirming around a bit as she nodded her head few more times.
"I'll go fetch the orc then", she said and added. "I'll make sure he would be a biggest one ever~"

She surely wasn't one to disappoint since soon she showed up with a scarred and grunting mass of muscles on her back, obviously using a spell to make him light enough for her to carry. Standing before the mage she grinned happily, the tiara on her head already, actually looking quite good on her, the jewels underlining well the soft skin. Placing her lively package down on the floor the blue eyes focused back on the male.
"There, I've found you the strongest one I could find. I think I did well", she said, humming softly, obviously proud of herself. "I think he is some kind of a leader. He should be perfect for you~"

Heading back to his lab for a short time to collect his research, Archer migrated to his study, another room, similarly dim and lined with volume upon volume of tomes. For the next hour, the room's oppressive silence was broken only by the turning of ancient parchment and the clattering of Violet's feet atop the wooden surface of the desk. He seemed, for a time, even content in this artificial heaven at least until, without warning, the succubus blinked from thin air, carrying a petrified orc.

For a moment after her announcement, the wizard still focused on his tome, only closing it once he was satisfied with the page he read. Getting slowly to his feet he observed the two before him. The petite demon seemed charming, though perhaps a little presumptuous in her boasting. Even so, he had to admit she did good work. Indeed, the orc before him was as large an intimidating as he'd seen. "Take him to the lab." he instructed her, waving her off nonchalantly. "Just don't touch anything. My experiments are in a volatile state."

The mage was always so calm.. well, most of the time at least. Meremi always wondered if he always was like that or the experiments and the magic he used changed him. When hearing what was said she huffed, her tail snapping in the air, the definite sign that the little succubus was irritated. Pouting softly when not being praised even one bit she took the big body and went to the lab, scrunching her nose in distaste when hearing some of the prisoners. Still, even if she wasn't happy when being here, the pinkette looked around, too curious for her own good. It was first time she was allowed inside without the mage watching her every step.

Biting on her lower lip as soon as she secured the orc she tiptoed to the nearest table, sniffling the air and wondering what could be inside of it. Poking it with the tip of her finger, her luscious rear swaying from side to side, she was about to turn around as something else draw her attention. Looking around and not seeing the mage she poked the flask only to blink when it started to boil, taking few steps away and then starting to run, just enough to be able to jump through the door before everything exploded.

Coughing softly she sat up and turned around, seeing a big hole in a place where the lab was supposed to be. Gulping hard he was sitting there for few moments, not moving.
"Ooops..", she muttered, standing up and quickly trying to figure out what she was supposed to do now.

The sound of the explosion was more than enough to shake the keep, small galaxies of dust raining from the ceiling to swirl in the magelight. The succubus, unfortunately for her, didn't remain alone for long. Behind her, the sound of a staff hitting the flagstones was enough to announce the presence of her master. The mage staring over her at the void she had created where his laboratory once bubbled grimly. In the distance, the sound of jailbreak echoed, the explosion clearly freeing what prisoners he'd had. Even as he watched, his face stoic, a small, 6-inch-tall fey creature scuttled across the ground past them, its little voice cheering its newfound freedom.

For a moment it seemed that he may not care after all, as he made no effort to collect his samples that escaped, nor did his expression change. That idea was made apparently false, however, when he raised his staff, tapping it into the stone floor beneath them as chains writhed from the floor like so many serpents, complete with shackles that opened and snapped closed like the jaws of hungry piranhas. They struck, shackles closing around the succubus' wrists, ankles, and even her throat as they forced her to remain.

Hearing the prisoners Meremi wondered if she should go and do something about it but then she heard it, the sound that made her little heart stop for few seconds just before she turned around and saw the mage, gulping softly. She was about to teleport, wanting to give him some time to calm down, but it was too late, the magically enchanted iron binding her to the floor she was sitting on. Startled the pinkette touched them, trying to take them off not succeeding, feeling the spell keeping her from using any powers. Looking back at the mage the succubus was thinking quickly what to tell him, knowing it should be good... very good if it was supposed to convince him.
"N-no.. I'm sorry... I'll catch them all.. and then more.. Uh... It was an accident.. Really. I'm sorry", she said quickly, knowing she didn't have much to propose to the male, scared what he could do with her, using all her charm to convince him. "Come on, Mister Mage. Please?"

If she could she would try to push the fault to someone else but there didn't seem to be a way to do that, not in a way that would make the mage believe her and not risk furthering his anger. Biting her lower lip Meremi was waiting for what would the other say, hoping for the best.

At first during her pleas, the mage didn't even grace her with his gaze. Quietly, his eyes seemed to scan the carnage, as if performing a number of calculations in his head before he finally turned his gaze towards her. His stare held no pity for the demon's plight, instead projected a steel hatred. The fires of a forge that had gotten out of hand and by far the most emotion he had displayed to her since she'd arrived. "Ten years," he announced, his deep voice echoing in the abandoned hallway. "ten years of work, gone. The specimens mean nothing without the notes I'd had, and many were sealed with a magic nearly impossible to reproduce. What I've been working on my entire adult life has been eradicated due to your incompetence."

The iron shackles that bound her squeezed tighter, painfully, as if to press the point. Reaching towards her he removed the circlet on her head, tossing it aside to clatter across the ground, rolling away. Then, he grasped her horn, pulling it as the chain shifted their slack to allow her to get to her knees, and giving her control of her arms, though certainly not enough to escape their ensnarement. "Clearly the only penance you can muster is to be eradicated similarly with dignity."

What she saw in the other's eyes made a small chill run down her spine. When she heard what was destroyed she knew there was no way to repair the damage.. and probably saying what she did earlier only made the mage more angry with her. Small whimper escaped her mouth when the shackles squeezed on her joints, biting into her flesh. Soon she was kneeling before the tall and strong male, her eyes tearing up when she was told she deserved to be eradicated but she didn't say anything back. It wouldn't work anyway, she knew that much, and that was making her want to cry. Sniffling softly she stayed were she was, knowing all too well the mage was able to give her the kind of pain that would make her go insane.. or lick his shoes just for it to stop. Rubbing her eye she looked a bit like a child being scolded, quite an adorable sight really.

Electricity crackled along the staff he held as he glared down at the helpless succubus, clearly prepared to follow through with his punishment until the raven perched on his shoulders fluttered her wings. Craning its head to his ear, it seemed to whisper, and after a moment the electricity fizzled away. His knuckles were white with his grip, though he made a surprising movement, lifting his cold metal staff and sliding it down the front of her blouse. Then, pulling it towards him it tore easily through her clothes, leaving her bare from her collarbone to her belly button as her breasts sprang free. Without a word he reached for his belt, unfastening it and tossing it aside, letting his trousers drop enough for his cock to be freed. "Earn your life." he told her grimly.

She was about to beg once again but then it all stopped, making her look up and seeing the bird talking with it's master. The young succubus' cheeks flushed when she faced the big, flaccid cock, not expecting something like that to happen even if the world was about to end. Blinking few times she opened her mouth and licked the tip, making sure to give a good show. Even if she preferred money and jewels over sex she still was a succubus and loved sex as well, just a little less than jewels. And if she could safe her little behind by giving a nice and thorough blowjob? Meremi was all for it. Not using her skills for quite some time she forgot about it, now realising she could propose it herself. Making sure the big meat would be laying on her face she stimulated it expertly with the tip of her tongue, reaching to the heavy suck and rubbing it in her small, neat hands.

When the succubus began her ministrations, the mage's cock stirred, not quite hard yet, but it certainly wasn't going to take long to get there as she pawed at his balls. He gazed at her quietly, his emotions hampered, though at least his body was being honest. The feeling of her tongue, even just the tip, was getting him riled, and he took the time to eye her large tits. "If you want to survive, you'll make me cum more than I ever have before." he demanded. A surprising statement since he'd almost seemed sexless in his former dealings with her. They certainly hadn't done anything like this before.

The male surely was generously gifted by the nature in his lower parts. Ten inches cock was something that not every demon possessed and surely not every human. Heaving something so big on her face made her cheeks flush from the deep desire she was feeling. Meremi's breasts were nice and big with a light pink and decently sized nipples, looking delicious when moving swaying with the pinkette's every little move, soft and ready to be teased. Wanting to get the mage into a good move she said soft 'yes, Master', it being the first time she addressed him like that. Without hesitation Meremi opened her softly lips wide and let the thick cock in, pushing forward and letting it slip into her throat, wanting for the monster to grow in her throat, working her tongue expertly while her cute nose was in Jeremy's pubic hair.

Buried deep in the succubus' throat, her master'[s cock pulsed eagerly as it hardened, unable to keep soft so deep in her constricting throat, seeing her on her knees servicing him as she should. Inside her mouth his cock twitched, a thin trickle of pre dribbling into her throat. It certainly wasn't nature that had blessed him with his size, though there was no need to delve into the details of exactly how it had happened. Grabbing her horns like handlebars he began to move her back and forth along his length. using her mouth like the slave she was to become. "You're my slave now, demon. You'll live for my cock, and subsist on cum. Understand? You're my property until you've paid the debts you've accrued here."

Meremi would love to ask the male to not to do that to her, knowing other demons would laugh at her if any would ever find out she became a slave to a human but at the same time she knew there wasn't much to choose from. The mage was so angry at her he was ready to kill her so this situation was an obvious improvement and she should be grateful for it. Her throat bulged every time Jeremy pushed into it, making her excited, the fact that succubi didn't gave a gag reflex when facing cock helping in servicing well the monster of a cock. Eating only cum she would survive, no doubt about it, but Meremi wanted to be able to eat all those nice food.. Deciding to ask later she started to suck hard on the mage, squeezing his balls harder while she nodded her head, at least as much as she could with her horns being held so firmly.

Back
Top Bottom