Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't seem to keep a rp?

N7 Minibit

Moon
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong to be honest, my request threads have all my cravings in tact, I update my kinklist once or twice a week depending on my interest and seems that no requests are coming in, and if they do my partners leave without telling me and it gets irriating, what shall I do?

I'm sorry!

Sometimes it's nothing that you have done but simply the nature of how the roleplay world works from time to time. And please do keep in mind a lot of writers are also students and it's finals season right now.

They may come back!

Don't let it get you down, love. :heart:

I'll add onto what Bear said as well. It took me a week or two before I found my footing here, and even longer to find the first long term role-play that I stuck with. So keep your head up, always!

There'll be ups and downs in roleplaying and figuring out what you like and don't like, but you'll find partners that you love to role-play with that stick around.

These next couple of weeks will be weird of course because of final exams coming up around the US, like Bear said, but this summer, we always see a huge influx of people looking to find new stuff.

You'll find your niche. I'm sure of it.

P.S. I loveeeee your new Avi.

in my experience, a great deal of rps don't even get off the ground. And of thoses that do start, 75% die in the first couple months.. Most of the time it isn't you. Try to keep positive, and maybe keep an eye out for partners with a posting history of sticking around? Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom