Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two on Two Punishment

WaveVelour

Star
Hi! Thanks for visiting my thread! I’ve been wanting to start a group RP for a while now, so this is me finally giving it a try. Previously, I’ve been thinking about posting a plot heavy RP idea. Though, I have several RPs going on right now, even if I’m not sure how many of my partners are still active at the moment, I feel more comfortable starting a smut heavy, short term scene.

Plot

The premise is pretty basic really in which the characters could get right into the action. In a fantasy setup, two adventurers hunt for a mysterious artifact which is supposed to bring fame, glory and power to its wearer. These two characters are also big time rivals with each other and can’t get along at all, carrying a hatred against each other. Unfortunately, they locate the artifact they have been seeking for a long time at the same time and come across to each other in a dungeon. A battle quickly ignites between the two as they fight for what they seek. During their confrontation though, two new figures emerge in the dungeon to protect the artifact. They quickly subdue the intruders. Such bold actions obviously can’t go unpunished, so each of those guardians lay their hands on one of the adventurers and have their way with them. While doing so, the loudness of their victims’ cries or redness of their bums becomes a competition for the dominating characters as the rival adventurers suffer from a rough treatment. Although the unlucky adventurers face the same abusive fate, it could be funny if their rivalry still continues. Of course, positions that allow all four characters to interact with each other to some degree would be fun too! Also, the dungeon would contain all kinds of devices and toys a wicked mind could use :p

Rules and Roles

The plot requires four characters. Two subs, two domme. One of them would be me obviously, so I need three more people who are interested in doing such a short term group RP. I’m more interested in playing the sub role, but we can discuss it. All fantasy races and genders are welcomed.

The rules are respecting each user’s limits and kinks, being able to write at least two or three paragraphs per post, and having a kinky mind. I’d also expect at least one post per week. And OOC heads up if you’re going to be busy.

Kinks

I’m not into intense violence, blood, wounding, dismemberment, bathroom stuff, animals and nonsexual physical pain. Those also turn me off in a RP, so I don’t want to include these themes. I also dislike things like impregnation, foot play etc, but don’t mind if the other sub character has to go through them if they like, as long as MC wouldn’t be a part of it. Other than that, I like bondage, restraints, toys, dirty talking, sexual frustration, forced clothing etc. And would be glad if you’re also into those as well.

I guess that’s all for now. As of now, it’s just an interest check. I won’t create the other necessary threads for now in case this sits here with no replies, haha. Anyone who’s interested can reply or send me a PM. Surely, I’m open for ideas. See you! :)

Thanks for the interest~ Then we only need two dommes! Or one who’s really energetic and competent :)

Back
Top Bottom