Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Revolution {KayLove & BlackThorne}

"The only thing you'd find on me is a very nice pair." She said with a small laugh at her own joke, emphasized by how she was leaning on the table, hair down her back in soft waves keeping her chest very much so exposed.

Lily's eyes wondered as he played, going to the glances she was getting. Some were bold enough to keep looking on while others glanced away as if worried she would notice. It was an interesting dynamic, none seemed to want to come close to the table but there was very little they could do about it. Her eyes seemed to be drawn to a figure standing at a table standing on the opposite side of the bar. His stance was straight but slightly bent at the knee, and although he was turned away from her she could see his hand as he gestured with his drink towards the other person, a simple silver ring adorned his hand. She was about to move from the table when Duncan asked her if she wanted another, and before she could even answer the brunette waitress took her empty glass and slid a full clear glass over.

Her small smile returned as her attention moved back to him, "Oh, that was smooth Captain." Taking the new drink in hand and sipping as she took the couple of strides to the side of the pool table. "You bastard..." She mumbled and shook her head noting that she had to hit three walls to get around all his balls. Or she could jump the white ball and she was pretty sure that was only real in movies.

"Alright, it'll be fun, watch this." Lily was more so talking to herself than him as she began to calculate the angles in her head and what velocity she assumed would be needed to be hard enough. She look a long sip, was it stronger than the last or was she just imagining things? Swallowing quickly to get the burn from her tongue. No no, it was surely stronger, she wonder how much he tipped.

Her steps were lighter this time as she rounded the table, less calculated, hips swaying more. Lily's stick swatting at his ass as she passed by. She bent and took a breath, head lining up with her shot, hand resting, shoulders relaxed, back straight... And there... The egg colored ball, rolling faster than her last shot, hit the wall adjacent then across, rounding some his and the 8 in the middle, and back up towards her only to hit the last and final wall, skimming her own ball into the pocket to her right.

"Ha! It worked!" She laughed, now she only had three more and the 8, but her chances of making any just a little to the right of her previous starting point was very slim. So she simply aimed for one of her own and shot, knowing it was simply going to bounce around the table and move his around as well. It left him with many spots for opportunity.

Gesturing to the table she gave him a sweet smile and batting her lashes, "See, I can be nice when I want to be. Prime, simply prime, real estate out there just waiting for you to sink into it." Already noting a few ways he could play his turn.

He came up behind her to take the chalk from her, at least ostensibly. But he pressed himself against her from behind and whispered in her ear 'I have already found the prime real estate where I want to be hun" and patted her tush.

He then looked at the table as he finished his bourbon in several slow, considered sips. He savored the flavor, and he ordered a whiskey and soda. He was behind, but he saw some quick gains he could take. He took his cue and did a quick chalk and got down to business.

He first went for the 3, and sunk that workmanlike into the side pocket and was up and moving looking at his next shot before the ball was fully in the hole Next, he had his eyes on the 1-ball which he spread down to the far corner pocket. His selection dried up from there though. He should have been a bit more careful and played it like chess, plnning his next move, instead he was playing like football, trying to play catch up as fast as possible.

He played it safe as he could leaving a bad lie against the bumper, but it was pretty esy to see where this match was heading. He shook his head "Damn, someone has me distracted with her outfit' He looked directly in her eyes though and smiled. "At this pace, it seems I wont be able to extend this long enough to have those drinks to start evening the odds here. ' He looked her up and down. "It's too bad we might never get to see what would happened if I won" he winked at her .

Of course, in reality he probably should have been playing the bigger game and keeping an eye on the room, but except for immediate threats, he was relaxing, enjoying his time with Lily , being a human being for once instead of the man with a thousand secrets, the man who felt the weight of an entire sector on his shoulders. Not that he had ever asked for that. But it was wearying.

This time with Lily was refreshing. Good for the soul, or something like that. Not to mention, fun, he thought, looking her up and down another time.

A low laugh came from her lips, feline smile gracing her features, and she couldn't help the excitement of him pressing back against her keep her hips from moving to fit against his yet again. It was a shame he still had to try and win himself a game, she thought as she let him have range of the table stepping back to enjoy her drink. Sip after long sip, she watched and waited. It had been so long since she had a drink that by the time she finished the stronger second drink, another placed in her hand, and watched as he continued to play the balls were moving very fast and her usually sharp mind had slowed. She had been wound up for so long, it felt strange not being able to focus completely as she had been living in a survival mode. Honestly, she was quite proud of herself to be here, in some sort of civilization, but the tiny muffled voice in her mind whispered, 'But humans are far more dangerous...' Her hand went to her left breast to feel the small vial tucked safely away.

Lily had been staring at the faded green table with a glazed look before he snapped her from her musings. "Hmm? Oh? You like it? I couldn't tell." She said as she let her hand that had been on her breast move down ever so slowly until it rested upon her hip. All while he spoke. "I think you could be wrong about that, Captain." Taking a sip of her third she stood from the stool she had been perched upon and felt the room shift before her... "Oh, so very wrong." She started to giggle at the feeling of herself actually feeling drunk. She hadn't been such a light weight before, no okay, she took that back she was but she hadn't been two drinks in and feeling like a giddy school girl drunk by two drinks in it usually took about four. Her tolerance had been cut in half.

"You and your damn winking.... Surprised every woman in here doesn't jump your bones from one of those." She said to herself as she walked to the table, steps straight, but then again the pool stick helped. Lily sat on the edge of the table facing him as she put chalk on the tip, "Although, I do have plenty of ideas on what I want when I win you know. But then again I feel like yours will be.... somewhat similar." Giving him a mischievous smirk before turning around and taking aim at the most obvious target, forcing herself to focus, everything straightening out slightly even if her footing was off and hair in her face, lip bitten in concentration. She took a stab at it, little to no faith that it would go in, the que ball hit one bumper before hitting a ball in, so slowly that she thought it might not go in but it teased upon the edge before sinking in.

Lily couldn't help but smile up at him before adjusting and going for another, this time she aimed, fired, far far too hard, missing her ball completely causing the white ball to jump over the edge and bounce away from the table. "Ive got it!" She insisted in an amused voice as she immediately set her stick down and walked after it, "I'll change my statement to 'if' also." She told Duncan over her shoulder, that was the last of her expertise she knew she would contusion sipping her drink after this and her mind would be shot for the evening, unwilling to focus on the game.

The damned ball finally got stopped by one of the other patrons in the bar. A deeply tanned hand grabbing it and standing to face her.

"Thank you! I guess it just got away from me." She said in a happy tone as her eyes not up to meet the ones of familiar brown.

"Hello, little blossom."

Lily didn't know if she was hallucinating or not as she blinked several times, her brow furrowing at the older man before her, his black hair was now salted, weathered face had become even more so, clothing not like that of what she remembered from the well dressed dojo uniform he once adorned in her home. "Sterling?" She asked, he nodded, "Sterling! What? How?" But he didn't answer any of her questions as she was pulled into a hug by the slender man, and she hugged fiercely back, tears coming to her eyes as his hand stroked her hair with fatherly affection.

"I've been here for a little while now, and was notified when a fire haired beauty stepped off a ship." He told her softly, "You've turned into quite the young woman!" He said as he broke the hug and took her by the shoulders. "I'm so happy that you are alright. Your father hired me after your disappearance to help search for you. Everyone was looking for you."

"Was?" She was in so much shock and convinced this was simply a hallucination that was all she could manage to ask.

"The Alliance called off the search a couple months back, blossom." He sounded sorry, but it didn't truly matter to Lily now. "I wrote this for you, it's the only reason I've stayed in one place for so long while you played with your friend..." He glanced over her head, assumingly at Duncan, a protective flash in his squinted eyes as he handed her a note under the white pool ball.

Sterling was one of her various private teachers over the years, he taught her self defense, meditations, and all of the languages she knew now. He was her favorite teacher, but her father had sent him away one day and refused tell her why. They kept in contact through letters, he gave her the fatherly advice that her own didn't know how to give, and she knew that when she opened the paper he gave her it would be written in their secret code that they had developed.

"But why? How is my father-?" She was so confused her mind simply didn't want to wrap around this encounter,

Sterling interrupted her questions, "I remember the first time you got to kick me as hard as you could..." He chuckled, "Deadly little flower," it was like he was reminiscing and saying goodbye forever as he kissed her forehead, "I'm happy to see you haven't lost that fire little one. The wrinkles at the corner of his eyes only got deeper as he smiled. "Read it, but not hear..." He warned, as he bowed his head and held her hands in between his own, saying a small prayer, she leaned her head down as she always used to do, slowing her eyes, and by the time it was over and her eyes opened... he was gone, heading swiftly out of the bar. She took a couple steps to try and follow but knew that he would be long gone in the ever flowing crowd outside of the bar.

Lily walked back to the table slowly, took her still full drink and downed it. "You saw that right? I'm not just imagining things? Because when people from your past start showing up that's never a good thing." She hiccuped, "The universe isn't even that small! It's immensely large as a matter of fact, it is almost impossible..." She was talking to herself now as she gave the white ball to him, assuming that she hit it off the table that it was automatically his turn to place it wherever he chose. The fact that she wasn't reacting more to this whole situation was also showing how the drinking effecting her.

Duncan grinned as she knocked the cue off the table. Yeah, he had spoken too soon, she could not hold her drink. Of course, Duncan got like that at times, like when he was long term sleep deprived. But he had been getting some, and he knew his limits.

The waitress saw his date scamper off after the ball and so she took her chance to flirt with Duncan, arranging her cleavage in a way that he could not help but look at it and brushing her arm on his. Duncan was bemused but a touch annoyed as well, she offered and he accepted her Vid-Direct code , but didn't offer his in return , and promised he might call her. Of course, if he did most likely it wouldn't be for the reason she was thinking now.

He was trying to see who the hell Lily was talking too. At first he was concerned and then jealous, but then he noticed it was a more avuncular sort of fellow. Still, nobody should know her out here. He didn't like those kind of coincidences. To him the word coincidence was a synonym for "fairy tale". Still as she seemed friendly and comfortable with the man, vaporizing the guy's chest cavity with his blaster seemed to be premature at this juncture.

By the time Duncan had pushed past the waitress , Lily was coming back and so he helped guide her to the table so she could lean and haphazardly placed the cue ball. "I sure as shit did." "I tell you what, we should move along, and we shoudl not talk about what we are going to do next in here. I don't like coincidences. And I don't like that the guy ghosted, either. So I tell you what, we will need to complete our game some other time. Don't worry, I have an idea that involves a stick" He smirked but he was very serious. He took her hand.

He put his other hand on the shoulder of the waitress. "Hey could you come in back with me?" He smiled at her and she looked at Lily and wondered what kind of kinky shit the bounty hunter was planning. He slipped the girl 100 credits, way too much for the drinks and she took the two of you in back. Once there he told her to point the way to the Interchange Spacelock. Basically it was a trash receptacle that sat between several different businesses and dwellings and every so often the airlock opened to space , getting rid of the trash. While most stuff was recycled or composted, there was still enough waste going out that the airlock was opened once a week.

Now he got on the com - "Oracle, you read?"

Oracle was back on the ship and busy but he answered "Yes Sir Captain Hobbes. " he maintained disicpline.

Duncan was brief "Look, I need a hack on the interchange spacelock in section 34-5766-AE. I need a path through, we can get ours open but I want to go out into another place, maybe one that isnt so busy. " He proceeded to hastily explain where they were and that Lily was slightly indisposed and they might be being followed.

"Meanwhile, get in touch with Madame Wong in the Chinatown section. I want to see if we are being followed. Tell her in exchange I wont arrest her security chief." Duncan needed him anyhow if there was a group working against him. Wong wasn't someone he would trust long term, but long enough to rest somewhere and get their way back to their ship.

"I don't knwo if we actually have anyone on us, but you might also have to consider re-berthing in another section or just manuvering outside and us taking a shuttle to you. I am guessing if they know where we are they know where our ship is.

"Roger that boss. Except there is a problem. you know we are trying to get these weapons refitted and half the intake is ripped up not to mention the EPS relay. It will be 4 to 8 days before we can get out of here clean. "

"Understood . Definitely dont rush that, breaking the hull in the name of speedy pick up would be bad for our health"
With that the two lock doors opened and he helped Lily through the garbage area, carrying her so none of her lovely outfit gets ruined. Luckily it has been recently flushed so the smells and gasses havent built up. Scampering through to the other side, wherre there is a small Sushi restaurant that also has private rooms for groups. Once across he asks Lily

"Why would they be looking for you here, I mean how would they? I may need to know more about your dad, I think"

"But Duncan, I want to finish we have to it's not fair I can still win....Probably." Her words of protest were ignored and she stubbornly attempted to stay but his hold on her hand was unyielding. Lily kept watch on the door as the exchange of money was taken place, the look the waitress gave them, and the direction they headed. It was soon cut from her sight as they entered the back. She tried to focus on where exactly they were but this wasn't somewhere that she had memorized upon the maps. "Duncan where are we-?"

"Oh! Oracle, yes, can you read?" Her attention span shortened by a lightyear, as she laughed at her own horrible joke, of course he could read. If he couldn't his academic journey would have been that much more impressive. "And! I am not indisposed! Tell Isaac to show you my rock sample collection!" Her words in a loud whisper, hands on Duncan's chest trying to be heard, "They are more like gems and minerals. I have some. Here in my bag. Paid for this dress with them. As a matter of fact." Hiccup. The fact that she was rambling completely over her head, even as Duncan and Oracle spoke, ignoring her all together.

And they were off again. Where? She had no idea. But the room swung and she was in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Do you take all the girls you meet through the garbage smelling tunnel of love?" Luckily if it had been much stronger she might have been sick but joking about it kept herself from thinking about it.

Light poured through as he let her down to open the door. She wobbled on her knees before he took her hand again to go through the lipped door. It was nice, deep reds and gold filigree over the arched doors, paper dividers with stoic herring and thin bamboo painted across. "How pretty..." Her green eyes were wide and enchanted as Lily's fingertips touched the delicate paper.

"What? My father? Why?" Her brow furrowed as she walked ahead of him her line of walking moving from one side to another, she felt a hand on her arm as Duncan pulled her into one of the private rooms, "I don't know, it's a smart rich smart man. There's nothing you couldn't find out by just telling your right hand brain to look up for you." She meant Oracle, her attitude only slightly upset by the sudden change from flirting profusely to talking about her old man. "Sterling," hiccup "Sterling gave me this," she unfolded the note and attempted to read it, but her hazy brain refused to function as it had been such a long time since she had deciphered the secret code that they had created in her juvenile age. "I... It says something about being crazy or maybe that's lazy..." She shook her head, "I can't!" She folded it back up and stuck it in her bag, getting frustrated.

Lily had other ideas in her head as her hands went to his shirt, taking a handful, and pushing him back further into the room, all the while her eyes looking up at his, a small smile on her lips, "I think, I think, I really, " she gave him a hard push forcing him to sit on the plush seat, "really," her hands went to his shoulders to steady herself, "really think that," before hiking up her skirts and setting a knee on either side of his hips, "It was a tie game..." She looked down at him, her pushed up cleavage basically in his face, and hands in her own hair moving it to the side before moving to the middle of h cleavage and one hand going down into her left bra and grasping the small vial that rested there safely.

"And, I needed to be this close to you to show you this..." She wasn't completely gone, even as her fingers fumbled slightly to get it out and her teeth bit her lip as she tried to concentrate even with him so close. "Look." She finally slipped out the vial and held it before his face, inside was a small orb, floating as if it had its own gravitational field, every couple of seconds or so it would move and fill up the vial with crystal clear water before tracking into the orb once again. "This is why I need my father... I need his help. I can't... It's too important... It creates water Duncan..." She was whispering now, unsure of how he would react to the foreign element from across the galaxy... "I need your help... This... This could save so many lives, create planets... Habitual planets!" She took his large hand in her own and cupped it, before taking the rubber stopped off the top, her eyes still on his, even as she poured the element from its case. It almost floated out. A small shimmering blue orb, cloudy at the center, and within a couple of moments it began to drip water into his cupped hand, slowly at first, and then a steady stream, she managed to gently push it back into the vial before it overflowed his hand... It was fresh, drinkable water... And in her state the smile upon her lips was so wide that she knew she looked like a child on Christmas. But she didn't care, it was so exhilarating sharing her discovery with someone finally.

At first when she pushed him in the room anf then onto the couch, he was interested. When she then sat on his lap, hiking her skirt up, he suddenly forgot why he had brought her out of the bar, but he was very glad. He was expecting a fierce passionate tryst, and he was definitely becoming ready for it quickly. This was a new side to the studious woman.

And so with her breasts in his face, he could not help but get hard immediately. He looked at her uncomprehending , he had not seen her like this before, but it made him want to turn her over and take her here. But then she was pulling something out. He was about to dismiss her 'nice necklace honey lets get those panties off' then he realized had been her purpose all along. He was breathing deeply , she definitely had affected him. He looked at her almost uncomprehending at first, but then started to understand, though his speech centers would lag behind a litle

"Wait.. you.. this.. this is what you wanted to show me?" His question was half a statement. Obviously he was switching from thinking with his small head to his big head, and it had not quite clicked into gear yet "I.. I mean yes of course thats what this is about... what.. what is it?"

He was fascinated by it, trying to comprehend, even understand it's physical properties much less what it could possibly represent. His eyes were wide with wonder already. But when water started coming out, especially once it went beyond a few drops, he was astonished, nearly thunderstruck.

"This.. this can work on a planetary scale?" He still had his doubts but they were fleeting "This is huge. There will definitely be people who don't want to see this - right now scarcity of water is one of the thing that the Cadre uses limit where settlements exist, which makes it easier to control them. This would open up.. so much. A planet with enough water could even use Mass Electrolsys to create air and hydrogen. Pure hydrogen can be used in most older generation fusion hyperdrives and pretty much in sub-light thrust systems. "

He looked into her eyes and put his dry hand through her hair "I... thank you for showing me.. sharing this with me. we.. should" He became very aware once more of how close their bodies were. He pulled her face to his and kissed her hard, his other hand helped put back the vial but then groped at her breasts as he kissed her deeply. He was beginning to need this woman more and more. But he was still afraid to show her his dark side. What would she think then? It never mattered with other women, so why then did he care with this one?

"I have no idea...." She managed to reply as the warm fuzz that began to invade her mind with thoughts of how his body felt beneath her own, "Its an element I've never imagined could exist...." All of his words registered but the fog seemed to grow stronger every moment she was in contact with him. Her hips moved on their own, slow gyrating movements, "This is crazy..." And exhilarating.

"You're- Oh!" A small laugh came from her lips as he crashed his into hers, the cool vial tucked away. Droplets of water slowly rolling down her chest as the heaved and pressed against him. Her thoughts were almost instantly erased as he continued to kiss her, her hands roaming against his chest. Wanting nothing more than to take off his shirt but her coordination seemed to be turned off as she would have to break their kiss to take it off and she refused at the moment. Her tongue finding its way to clash with his and hands quickly going to his neck to keep him against her.

Her dress had hiked up to her hips now as her toned thighs revealed the lace garter that held up the nude tights. Every time her hips made the gyrating motion against him a hint of a cheery red thong teased into view.

Nothing mattered in this moment, only that she kept him captive for as long as possible. Indifferent to the outside world.

Duncan let her keep him down, mainly because it was exactly where he wanted to be right now. About the only other place he would want to be than directly under her would be directly atop her ,holding her down... But here was just fine, thank you very much. He had been attracted to her when they met for her engaging mind, but now he wanted her body too, and the lust he sensed in her, he wanted to have her all.

He let his right hand slide under her dress and hiked it a bit more so he could see the situation, and then his fingers traced at the edges of her thong. So convenient, he might be able to simply brush it aside. Meanwhile his own jumpsuit was much simpler to deal with, with his left hand he unfastened the mag-clip over his codpiece and adjusted that, so that his burgeoning erection could be free to grow even thicker and longer, unconstrained by his jumpsuit and codpiece.

His left hand now slide up her side and rested on thigh , under her dress, near the top of her nude tights , playing with the garter clip. The rest of the world was surely forgotten , the sounds in his comms not even registering, using the neuro-link to mute it for now and buffer it - essentially making his comms a voicemail system for now. "I need you Lily " his fingers traced under her thong now, sliding down lower and lower until they could go now lower, but not probing too deeply, instead pulling them aside, to reveal her sex , so he could arch his back and rub himself against her

"Feel how hard you have had me for the last hour" He said matter-of-factly "I wanted to bend you right over that pool table and do this to you. But I am glad I have you in private now. " Now his fingers would probe into her sex, as deeply as she would allow, one finger and then a second meaty digit first slipping in, and then plunging deeper, curling and seeking her gspot, him groaning at her fingers on his chest and then her breasts rubing against him, he tested to see how ready she was for him ,for his manhood, but he could not hold back long , if she wasn't ready soon he would not care. He groaned in need as she drove him wild.

Every inch of her skin felt extremely receptive to his touch, but she still wanted more, This insatiable hunger that had been trapped seemed to barge its way out of her cage and he had the key which he was throwing over his shoulder and never looking back. Only at her, her heated skin, and parted lips as she greedily let her hands touch his now bare chest and lean back to watch as his cock was revealed to her. The last time they had sex she hadn't been really admiring, just simply needed him to make her forget. But in her state she couldn't help the smile that spread across her lips, or the way she but her already reddened bottom lip. Her hands began to stroke his hot sex wanting to feel it and urge his sex to be as hard as she could make it as he muted his com. Massaging methodically, slow, steady, fascinated. Even more so when she rubbed her thumb over the tip and the clear liquid coated it boring it up to her lips and licking it off.

She needed him to but her haphazard response was drowned out by a moan as his hand touched her already heated sex. The hands that had been on his length going to the back of the couch as her back arched and hips pressed forward urging the connection of their sexes.

Her head nodded and she made a coherent yes somewhere along the lines as he spoke of wanting her earlier before it was thrown back and his fingers entered her. A shiver of pleasure moved up her spine with a sharp shock to her senses as he groaned in her ear and her breathing coming out in desperate moans.

"Duncan, just-" she moaned, almost whimpering, all she needed was him, the desperate need was obvious in her voice as just his fingers going inside of her made her knees weak.

Her rubbing of his manhood caused more of a reaction than merely his burgeoning erection and precum . The throbbing of his veined shaft also elicited a low rumbling growl from deep within his soul, into her ear, as she drove him insane with desire.

His lust drove him to pull out his fingers and moved his hands to her hips , lifting her onto him now, onto his thick manhood . Looking her in the eye as he lowered her impaling her inch by inch, his hands sliding up from her hips to her breasts now as he urged her to to bounce on him hard. "I want you to give your pussy to me Lily, drive onto me, Show me how bad you need this. Show me how bad you need me, need me deep inside you. "

Duncan grunted as he felt her wrapped around his pole, looking up, she looked so different than the woman he met just a few days earlier, and he needed her even more now than ever.

Every time his voice growled in her ear a small smile would slide onto the corners of her lips. She loved his reaction, loved the way she could feel it should his chest and knew that she caused it. But the sudden absence of his fingers inside her made her eyes open and she looked down at him, green eyes glittered with want and lust as she steadily realized she was getting what she desperately wanted.

The head of his cock sliding easily against her wet folds, the thong that was pushed to the side easily worked around, as he started to guide her down on his cock a low moan came from her. It turned into a silent breathless scream as he steadily lowered her. The dress had given up its fight as the red bra and strapless top of the dress had fallen when his hands moved to her breasts. The only thing seeming to stay in place was the waist cinching corset that made her hips look that much wider.

Lily took a moment to listen to his words, her hips naturally moving slowly back and forth on his cock, listening to him grunt and groan as he rubbed her tight walls. Later she would remember his words and tell him how good of a choice that was. But right now all she could manage was a smile that spread across her lips like a wild fire, green eyes bright, her hazy mind seemed a bit more sharp as the pleasure receivers reacted and made her focus on that and that alone.

Her hands went up his chest to grip his shoulders as she started to raise herself slowly, her eyes locked with his the whole time, just as she felt the rim of the head at her entrance and stopped before she raised a brow, "Mine." She whispered in a moan before going down hard not fast but hard, onto him. Grinding her hips again before starting a rhythmic up and down harder and faster with each bounce of her on top of him. Her hair bouncing from their curls in wild waves around her shoulders mirroring the untamed and unchained moans that were coming from her.

There was something so primal about claiming something for herself, something she'd never done but she needed it. In this state, untamed and unfazed by any social restraints. She didn't care who heard her cries of ecstasy or happened to pass by. She just wanted him, needed him, in every way possible.

Duncan groaned and rubbed and squeezed her breasts , and soon was being rougher with her than he had ever been before, kneading and pawing them as she slammed herself down onto his hard shaft. The two of them went at each other with fervor and hunger, near madness. If they had been feeling each other out, learning each other's bodies in previous encounters, here they were doing more than taking comfort in each other, they were using each other's bodies hard, for pleasure, intensely, slaking their primal passions with fierce sex play.

Once she claimed him as he had earlier claimed her, he realized it was no longer a game though, it was a hunger they shared between them for each other. His hips rose and he began to thrust harder up into her and then he could take it no longer. He gripped her hair tightly and pulled back her head , in doing so he adjusted himself and lifted himself off the couch. He hoisted her over and deposited her on the couch and quickly mounted her himself, holding her down , his eyes showing only the crescendo of a storm of lust

He lifted her legs over his shoulder now and leaned into her, his hands on her breasts and his shaft deep inside her. He penetrated her deeper and ever and drove into her repeatedly , furiously plowing into her, mauling her breasts with his well trained hands, squeezing her breasts just right now taking her reactions as his guide . He was about to erupt into her more powerfully than he could ever remember , looking into her eyes

--
The sounds of passion were palpable in the room. Elsewhere, there were different sounds . In the repair bay, crew members and station personnel were using heavy tools to finish up the refitting of the gear that Lily had brought with her. Inside , Oracle was busy working with Isaac and Jenkins, his own AI. Jenkins was less verbal, and normally spoke to Oracle through a neural interface in a stream of data that bypassed the need for whole language altogether. However, connecting that stream to Isaac had posed some challenges. Mainly because 90 percent of Jenkins' messages to Isaac consisted of Question Marks, with the occasional bang (!). Or small programs meant to compile at runtime and play messages, though the messages were often in multiple languages at a time.

However with a few adjustments Jenkins could ask rudimentary questions to Isaac, mostly via pictagrams or small programs as well as provide additional computational support when requested by Isaac. Of course, as always Oracle was multitasking. The changes they needed to finish were being completed , and rather than actually relocate the Starwolf to different berthing he had moved it virtually, registering it as moved as well as hiding it's original location. Then for good measure, he crashed the location system, which would make it hard for anyone to find them.

Outside the station, there was silence, nothing but the sound of the interference over the comm systems of 3 Hellcat class scouts ships. While they were generally slower and less powerful than the Dagger class assault scout that was the Starwolf working in tandem they would provide more than a challenge. While they did not know the ship was travelling under the name Starwolf they knew it was a dagger class assault scout. And they had another way to tell which was the correct ship, one that might prove the end to Duncan and his crew, but then again that would be assuming the triad of hellcat ships were intent on killing.

--
Duncan would not be leaving the station any time soon though. He had held back in exploding into her but the furious pace of their lovemaking was not sustainable "Going .. to ... cum" he grunted at her ore as a warning than as seeking of permission

They were both clashing storms claiming and intermingling with one another. Growing, growling, winds in her ear that she could feel through her hands upon his chest as her nails left half moons upon his skin. He clashed into her just as she came down and caused a shattering moan. It was intense, dark, clouds claiming one another and wrapping them both in their collected lust reading off one another's energy and claiming the territory that was theirs. And she loved it.... Every time she came down upon him her world would shake and clench around him.

She felt the calloused hand through her red curls, the tight grip upon her hair, making a smile spread as the lightning struck and her world span. Her deep green dress a swirl of color. Hands above her head and back naturally arching, knees open revealing her pink sex glistening wet and achingly abandoned.

A happy purr of a moan came from her as she watched him move atop of her.

She enjoyed the way his body moved, filled with so much purpose. Every action. The way his hands felt on the back of her knee as he lifted them over his shoulders before mercilessly entering her again like a bang of thunder through her body. Her reaction was immediate and unyielding against the pleasure centers of her body. He was so deep, invading into her dark waters and refusing to leave with every thrust feeling as if he was going so deep she would never be able to get him from her mind. Every touch upon her breasts guiding her towards climaxing. It was all so over welding she thought she might drown.

She heard his words through the feverish passion and it caused her to go overboard, whatever life preserve she had been clinging too it was lost. Her eyes locked onto his, the stroking of him inside her too much to handle as she felt it building and it was going to crash onto her, she wanted to demand that he cum with her but the only thing she could manage, "Duncan!" She moaned and felt herself clench around him in a demand that he stay inside her as she pulsed around him and came around him. Head thrown back and hands holding onto him for dear life as it made her thighs twitch and breathing erratic. Fuck... What had she done before this man? Nothing, it was nothing compared to it.

~~~

Isaac was an advanced A.I. Whoever had originally designed him and crashed through the wormhole had been a real genius. But then Lily had gone and given him the ability to have a personality. Become attracted to the artificial intelligence. And seeing as it had kept her sane through the whole experience she would forever try to find and create new programs to help him become the most advanced A.I. In creation.

But at times there was a downfall to that logic.

"Oracle. It has been several hours since the Captain or Miss. Lily has contacted the ship." It had actually been more like 1 hour 59 minutes and 39 seconds, "Miss Lily had not informed me she would be going radio silent." Of course she hadn't the communicay had been attached to her shirt which was in her bag, which was on the floor of the Chinese place.

Isaac received a pictogram from Jenkins basically saying a list of things the campaign had planned to do on their stay here. But it didn't help Isaac, that was simply what Captain Duncan had planned to do, nothing to do with his Captain. If an A.I. Could be impatient... Well. He was it.

Jenkins was scanning and then caught sight of a description that sounded a lot like the Captain though the girl sounded.. different. The report was coming on a private channel, only lightly encrypted but it was in an unusual language, an old Earth one. In fact it was Japanese. Jenkins was able to find the place iti initiated from which also seemed to be the destination of the second signal, the second signal was made up of multiple smaller signals .

[img=400x300 align=right]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/n8zHfHIBEFY/hqdefault.jpg[/img]It made no sense though, because the destination was in Chinatown section . Then it became clear, it was the cusp of Little Seoul (리틀 서울) Sector. And the access rights Blocs in the Koreatown sector just adjacent to the Madame Wongs. Ans those Blocs, along with Madame Wong's itself, had all recently been aquired by a corporation that was associated with something called "Jopok". Organized crime, corporatized, even legitimate by some measures.

On a station like this, these black-suited thugs may even have real enforcement authority in their areas, though usually primary enforcement would fall upon groups of young toughs, most wielding makeshift clubs, baseball bats being a popular choice as they were nearly always legal to own and carry with you. But in an adjacent sector, their authority might not be so recognized, and certainly they wouldn't send thugs alone, but true enforcers. And these enforcers would not care about the niceties of the Station Charter if someone is messing in their business.

Essentially it seemed that somehow , the Captain might have thugs looking for him. And so it kept flashing the only icon it had. It was a picture of Yakuza but it was the same idea the captain was likely about to be in trouble.
Meanwhile the there was no one on the bridge to even see the pictures, so it kept flashing the icon to Isaac. It doubted there was enough information for Isaac to do anything though

--
Unaware of anything about that situation other than ,perhaps, the sound of an annoyed madam drifting about somewhere at the periphery of the background of his consciousness . Duncan's focus bored into Lily, anything else was less than noise, entirely discounted. He groaned at her moving and her urgings, the two of the vying for control, he could feel her need for him.

His urgent grunts built into a near roar as he finally lost all ability and desire to hold himself back. Plunging into her repeatedly, seemingly ceaselessly, and now issuing into her , utterly filling her , fulfilling his need , his basest urges, until it almost hurt. Finally the seemingly endless cycle of his thrusts and eruption reached an inevitable end.

His eyes were bulged wide and he blinked a few times to return them to normal. Then his mouth found hers and he kissed her so hngrily, still buried inside her. His thrusts slowing but not stopping, his hands seizing her body even more firmly , grinding inside her, wanting to feel her pleasure on his shaft once more if possible. Breaking the kiss and kissing down her breasts and on her neck and

As her passions also ebbed, he began to look into her eyes "Lily.... stay. with me.." He was not sure what he was even saying or proposing. It was a need. He didn't want to send her to her father. He wanted to keep her, for himself. He had had countless women in his bed, and ,as Oracle might remind him, elsewhere. What it was about this one that could be different, he hadn't a clue. But different it was and always would be .

His breathing was almost back to normal now, but his heart, that was entirely changed.

He was her world, everything revolved around his blue eyes and heated sex. She could have gotten forever lost in this moment, the primal yet intimate connection. Her body hyper sensitive to his thrusts now that she had climaxed once feeling the way he kept moving inside of her even after he came made her body shiver and keep running on the plateau of pleasure he put her upon.

She kissed him back like she would fall apart if she didn't, her hands on his shoulders and neck, moving into his hair and looking down at him as he kissed her heaving breasts. His cock slowing but just enough to force her body to tense around him again, his cock still hard enough to reach into her depths. The different pace and sheer weight of his body pressing her into the couch causing her to climax again. It was different than the first, an exhausted eruption of pleasure that made her moans simply breathless gasps and whole body tense. During which her thighs had moved from his shoulders to around his waist, gripping him into her, forcing him to stay inside of her. Before relaxing around him, the trembling of her thighs now from exhaustion instead of climax.

Her heavy eyes opened to see him looking down at her, deeply, intimately. She felt a soft smile spread onto her lips as a hand raised to stroke his cheek gently. Her lips parted at his words and she had to process what he said for a moment before answering, her mind still on the fact that her sex was throbbing in a sore but happy protest at their actions. "Only... If you stay with me Duncan..." Was the only thing that seemed to feel right on her lips before she leaned up to kiss him gently. She barely new the man but she couldn't imagine being in this universe without him by her side. Not anymore, not since she returned. She wasn't the same person that left this galaxy on a mission to save a couple terraforming planets. She was going to change their whole galaxy. And she needed him by her side weather he knew it or not.

~~~

He had been summoned. Of course Sterling hadn't wanted to get involved with the gangs but after he had been let go from his job teaching Lady Lily he hadn't wanted to teach another child. He had loved her like a daughter, given her the attention and direction for her energies that her father had so clearly lacked. Although most of the time he hadn't understood what the child genius was saying so he taught her lesions in silence. But his love for the girl might be what is bringing him this annoyance...

Duncan had more passion than he could contain but as they kissed, he relaxed more and more, in doing that his focus slipped just a little, and in doing that, he became a little more aware of the passage of time. He had been in here with her for.. awhile.. longer than just passing through. The mama-san here, she had not yelled at them or bothered them. Of course, he had a big gun on his belt and a Bounty Hunter's Star insignia on his chest; most people feared bounty hunters more than local cops because bounty hunters rarely felt the need to play along with the niceties of local laws and customs. That tended to make most people really quiet around them, except of course for the occasional drunken bastard spoiling for a fight. .

He pulled back, his lips pursed in thought . He reactivated his comms, apparently joining in the middle of a tirade by Oracle . "Dammit why wont you answer me, did you turn off your comms again, you are being intimate with Miss Lily Damn you have the libido of a Andorian Vale Rabbit I am trying to tell you that they are closing in on your position. The Jopok"

Duncan tried not to chuckle. He raised his eyebrows looking at Lily and spoke a single terse word into the mic. "Standby" Now looking at Lily "Looks like our togetherness needs to relocate, and now. We have someone closing in on us. Probably someone sent by the mama-san of this fine establishment. " He pulled her up and kissed her hard, and then cooperated in a rushed mutual dressing procedure, only the most vital of coverings going back on; luckily they haven't really taken the time to really undress all that much.

He took her hand and then went to the front door ; but looking at the screen next to the door he could see they already had company out there. He turned to her 'I apologize " and scooped her up over his shoulder and bounded up the stairs with her, knowing that the madame was somewhere on the first floor to meet the thugs, most likely. Upstairs a group of working girls, most of them asian were gathered near the stairs, some of them had heard the lovemaking going on downstairs which was not the norm.

Duncan was grumbling under his breath "Look wench, I have paid for you, so now you put out, it's as simple as that" and he took her into a room that seemed unoccupied . He kicked the door closed behind him after entering, and then set her down on the bed, kissing her hard one last time "So tell me , do you know how to use one of these?" He put a small holdout blaster in her hand, it was set to low power so she wouldn't hill herself if she misused it. It was also much less violent a weapon than the small holdout revolver he had too, besides his main blaster. The revolver's main virtue wasn't accuracy , capacity or even power; just dead-bang reliability. Still, for this fight he was glad he had a full sized Mil-spec blaster , fully charged.

On the other hand, if he could avoid a fight , he would. He locked the door to the room and barred it, and then slid a dresserThe room had a small hatch type window that overlooked the side of the building that dropped into a sort of a multi-level bazaar with many walkways up and down , most of them having some form of lift assist, and gravity was generally less going up than it was coming down, by design. He picked up a pillow and his revolver and shoved the revolver into the pillow aas he jammed the pillow up against the window. "Cover your ears" he turned to her and said, and then the room was filled with a terrible sound the gunhot muffled by the pillow and the cracking of the safety glass. It spider webbed quickly, not being meant to take that kind of sudden strain. He offered his hand to help lower her, but it was only about 6 feet down from there to the ramp, assuming she landed on the ramp which was the most likely outcome.

But as he was helping her out and down, the door was kicked open "HOLD ON TO THE LEDGE, OR JUMP" he said and ducked back into the room , drawing his blaster and ripping a few shots off into the doorway before jumping out the window himself into the alley.

Everything seemed to have a bit of a shine at the edges, her body relaxed and the alcohol that she had consumed had been burned off by the various orgasms and vigorous activity. She enjoyed it. But the small voice in the back of her mind seemed intent on making her world sparkle a bit less.

Green eyes watched as he pulled from their embrace. Smiling softly realizing their time together had to end and knowing as soon as she put on her own com for Isaac he too would be yelling at her like a worried son stuck at home. She gave a soft huff and sat up with his help, her wild hair a bit more frazzled than before and her cheeks still flushed. She grabbed a chopstick from the table beside and quickly wrapped her red tresses in a bun and stuck the stick through snuggly before she tugged her dress up, toeing the back tightly again, and adjusting her underwear to where they belonged. Barely grabbing her bag before he tugged her through the door.

"Oh! Duncan!" She couldn't help but chuckle at his sudden change of direction and the fact that she was now over his shoulder an elbow resting on his shoulder to keep her somewhat upright, "Yes, yes, let's go, perfect day to buy a dress. Yet another reason I don't wear these things." She mumbled, she really did have a list of reasons, it was extremely specific.

As his words registered she quickly began to swing her legs, as pat at the back of his back as if she wanted to get down, her eyes going to the various scantily clad women peeking their eyes at them through opened doors, "Et quel amor merveilleux ca va me faire, mom cher!" She worded her French in a complaint, hoping none of the women knew French, and hoping to sound like a damsel.

The kiss was unexpected, "What's-" he cut her off and her eyes instinctively closed to enjoy his lips pressed firmly against hers. He was so warm.

Lily looked down at the gun in her palm, "I... Well, yes, I mean... Theoretically. Yes." She had never actually fired a gun. But was forced to take a class to learn how and proved to her instructor that she could by imitating the movements and well she just didn't exactly like guns at the time and had refused pulling the 'daughter of a famous inventor' card. But seeing the situation she was in that all seemed so very idiotic to her now. She put the safety on and stuck it in her waist corset, it fit snuggly against her.

"Duncan I can-" she barely had time to cover her ears before he shot it. She was going to say she could pick the lock and open it fully for them but it was too late.

He tugged her up and helped her out the window.

The sudden bang made her swear under her breath, it was fine, just like hopping out the window at her fathers house. "Go!" She yelled, knowing if he didn't turn back he'd be shot. His hands left her wrists and she let herself fall, landing on her feet but letting the fall force her back as to not hurt herself, and rolling to her side once before standing and immediately looking up at the sound of shots fired.

With Lily's attention distracted she didn't hear the sound of the couple of men rounding the corner. The first to reach her wrapped his arm around her neck pinning her against him. But seeing as she was a simple looking white woman dressed in a rather ill suited attire it seemed that his judgment to react wasn't what it needed to be.

She acted upon instinct. Her chin going down so he didn't restrict her breathing, elbow going to his stomach, hearing a gruff gasp in her ear, and finally leaning forward, grabbing his arm and flinging him over her. He landed with a solid thud as the wind was knocked from him. The gun was drawn in her hand as soon as she let go of his arm twisted painfully in her grip, the safety switched off, and pulled the trigger, landing two shots in his knees so he couldn't stand.

The second man wasn't as cocky.

By the time she turned to aim at him he was already swinging his leg to connect with the gun and fling it out of her hand. It hit the ally floor several feet away. He drew his own gun and aimed, saying something rapidly in Korean and motioning her to move. Her breathing coming hard from the sudden adrenaline rush now coursing though her veins.

"Fuck." She sighed, it had been such a good day too.

A few shots rang out after Duncan as he lept into the alley. Things had developed quickly down there , but that is how fights went. Unfortunately since he jumped out head first , he had already tucked his gun into his holster. And anyhow he needed to focus himself on bringing his legs down and landing, rather than fire back at the guys in the room, or the guys on the ground. But that didn't mean he couldn't do anything useful.

Duncan reached out with his long arms, and wrapped up the gunman who had Lily held at gunpoint , landing and driving through him into the ground and the opposite wall. The astonished gunman had all the air taken out of his lungs and probably a few cracked ribs as well. Duncan was thankful for the extra cushioning, though he knew the bounty hunter armor he wore would have taken the brunt anyhow. The man's gun flew out of his hand and skittered across the ground.

This section was a simulation of a small town section, so the ground was actually made of a synthetic pavement and the roof was several stories high, the buildings were not all of uniform height or outside appearance. There was at least 60 small sections like this representing various groups and ethnicities on the station. The effect was more like a shooting gallery or the set for some sort of musical than a real neighborhood, still, for some it is the closest thing they would ever get to home, as they were stuck here for various reasons.

Shouts echoed from around the corner and Duncan momentarily had lost his bearings. He spent a lot of time on ships in the vast emptiness of space; it had been longer than he wanted to admit since he had been a rookie beat cop in a neighborhood, not that much different than this one, though a real one not a badly simulated one. He made sure Lily had taken a gun and if she didn't pick up the other one he took it as well, looking appraisingly at the guy she had laid out "Remind me not to piss you off too much" He smirked and took her hand and led her away from the sound of the angry shouts. The shouts got angrier when they found their guys down, at least that is what Duncan figured, which is why he drew his blaster again.

Unfortunately some of the crew who were supposed to have been at the brothel were late, and turning another corner, now Duncan and Lily ran into them. There was a look of recognition in their faces that concerned Duncan, but since he already had his gun drawn he ripped off several blasts, taking down 2 of the 4 before they even had a chance to react; the other 2 jumped to either side of the "alleyway"

Duncan turned to Lily "keep going, t3 blocks forward and one to the right, and there is a Trefoil Security Substation on a main street, they are almost certainly legit " there was urgency in his voice but no panic "I will slow them down" Of course, what if some of them were already ahead of them? Unlikely, but quite possible. As a few of them broke around the corner, he blasted at them and they ducked back . He wished he had a few more good blasters on him instead of the cheap crap one he had just picked up, only his good blaster had a increment setting that he could use to fire off a random pattern that would let them think he was still there. But he wasn't giving up that gun and sure as hell not now .

So after firing 2 shots he turned tail and broke down the same direction he told Lily to go.

It all seemed to happen in a flash, a blur of a tall body and a loud thud of the two colliding and crashing to the ground. Lily gasped and look a step back, "Gods! Duncan!" She went forward to help him up as well as pick up her fallen gun, "Flying in like a damn Gardinian bat out of hell!" She scolded but still thankful that he toppled the assailant for her.

"Fine line Captain, fine line." She told him with a small smirk and grasped his hand tightly, letting him tug her along. Her heart was thudding loud, she could feel the blossoming headache in her frontless lobes, most likely from the lack of water and loud noises. But that seemed very insignificant seeing as she had just shot a man for the first time, not once but twice without even blinking. She was only outrageously surprised with herself. But then again she didn't know the man, she felt no empathy for his pain or felt for his recovery. He was simply a man that had tried to harm her.

Lily jumped when she heard Duncan shoot and her reality came running back to her with lightning speed, her grip on his hand tightening.

"But I don't want to spilt up-!" She replied but the looks she received from him, not the one of the man she had just had intimate relations with but the one of a captain ordering and expecting to be followed.

Her lips pursed, "Got it." She replied and let the death grip she had on his hand go and took several steps back before turning and running. She lifted bunches of her dress in one hand and held the gun in the other.

Lily realized her comicay with Isaac hadn't been turned on still as the sounds of more shots resounded against the walls, she forced herself to keep running without looking back, "Isaac, what gangs reside in the station?" Quickly ducking behind a trash bin to avoid being seen by two men crossing the mouth of the alleyway.

"Miss Lily!" The ai almost sounded panicked, "I cannot believe how irresponsible, how inconsiderate-"

"Isaac!" She hissed, "Answer the damned question!"

"There seems to be three on file, a Russian gang, Korean, and Hispanic. Each controlling different sectors of the station. There are files upon files of reports." He began making the most significant crimes.

"No no, Isaac. Just the-" she skidded to a stop as she turned the corner and came to face to face wit,. "Sterling!" She yelped.

He looked as if he had aged within the last couple of hours since she had seen him. Sterling quickly pushed the gun down as she had forgotten it was aimed directly at his chest. "Taught you better than that little flower, only aim with intention to hit true." That one sentence and she was back to being a preteen adolescent girl again.

"Yes, sensei." She nodded her head in respect and quickly tucked it away, "Why are you here?"

"To get you out of danger. Come." The clad in black man didn't met her eyes. He began to lead her down the alley and turned in the wrong direction, one in which Duncan hadn't told her to go down.

"Sterling, I have to go to the Security Substation. It's just around the corner." She looked behind her and started in her original direction.

"Lily, you cannot go that way!" His stern and almost panicked voice caused her to pause as well as the way he gripped her arm to force her to come to a jerking stop.

"Sterling let go of me." Lily's voice was low and calm, a terrible feeling crawling it’s way into the back of her mind.

"I cannot do that my flower. I'm sorry. You must come with me or else your fate will be much worse."

Just as Duncan rounded the corner, she looked from the dark sad eyes of her sensei, confusion riddling her features, faster than she could have ever possibly reacted the man gripping her arm in a vice, jerking her back against his chest and swiftly took the gun from its snug position against her, resting the cold barrel against her temple. "Sterling! What are you doing?!" She was shocked to her core as her world yet again was turned upside down and flipped inside out.

"I'm simply helping you flower, or else they will catch you and far worse will happen if I am not there to protect you."

Duncan came barreling around the corner, his mind was focused on maintaining balance and getting out of the sightlines for anyone possibly following; so it took several seconds for his mind to muster the wherewithal to try and comprehend the scene in front of him. There was that man again and Lily, and this time the bastard had a gun. There was certainly no mistaking the body language there.

Once he saw it, Duncan reflexively raised his blaster, but it was indeed a blaster. At this range, the energy bolt would spread. Normally that wasn't a problem, but he didn't want to hit Lily . But it was also a really long shot with a slug thrower to have any decent accuracy - a good 50 meters. What he needed was a long gun, but somehow he doubted the guy would agree to a "time-out"

So Duncan walked closer slowly but steadily "Let her go" He said , evenly. Not with any deep emotion, or panic. This took quite some self-control, because inside he was nothing but panic at this point. How the fuck had this happened, he asked himself.

Sterling spoke back, almost fanatic in his cause but speaking as if he were rational. "I am afraid I can't do that. I am here to protect Lily, and if you come any closer..." Sterling turned the blaster from Lily to Duncan, and adjusted the slider on the gun, a high pitched wooshing at the of building energy was heard as he went from moderate stun to Disintergrate. "well then I will sadly have to end your life. As a matter of fact, it might be better to just save Miss Lily the pain of dealing with a scoundrel like you now"

Of course, Duncan could clearly hear the gun coming up to power. It would take a few more seconds to come to full power, the setting it was on would probably put a whole in the Starwolf if fired at close range. Even if it missed, it would eviscerate a large chunk of the area around where it hit. Duncan chuckled "I would say you don't want to do this, but it seems that you really, ,really do" He could probably take down the guy before he fired, but he would not risk hurting Lily. Duncan tossed his gun aside "Go ahead if you must I am not risking hitting Lily" Sterling cackled in respone and raised his blaster to fire.

She felt her heart give a painful squeeze as soon as she saw his eyes register what was happening. His eyes meeting hers for the briefest of moment, the only thing she saw was a flash of panic before the wall of calm crashed down and he began to speak. Lily opened her mouth to tell him to stay away, she had never seen Sterling like this, but knew what he was capable of. There wasn’t anything she could do that he couldn’t predict, after all, he taught her. But before she could tell him to turn around and not look back she saw out of the corner of her eye. The gun turned to Duncan.

Her heart seemed to skip, “Sterling!” Her voice panicked as she tried to get his grip from her arm. “No, no, you cant do this, you cant.” She was simply saying it over and over again, unaware of the tears escaping and sliding down her cheeks.

As the blaster started to power so did her emotions. Fear and adrenaline forcing their way through her veils. Betrayal from the one person she trusted most in her life, that taught her common sense and the basics on how to read people, without him she would have simply been the smart privileged girl that didn’t know how to make a pancake. Anger built itself in her gut, threatening to rip her apart, not only at him but at herself for getting Duncan into this mess.

The noise from the blaster seemed too loud, its every noise had her focus, she needed it gone, but even over the horrid whirling noise she heard Duncan’s chuckle. It demanded her attention from the painful sensation that was building in the back of her mind. His words were like they were coming through a thick layer of water. But she heard them and it only caused more adrenaline to force its way through her body. What was he doing? Did he know something she didn’t? Or was he simply risking his life fo no other motive than to be sure she wouldn’t get hurt? That couldn’t be it, he wouldn’t just, rick his life like this, why it wasn’t logical it wasn’t it wasn’t it wasn’t she couldn’t let him no, no, no!

Her body language reflected the toil that was happening on the inside, her hands were shaking and cheeks were getting blushed, her breathing was becoming labored, and her body seemed to be tensed all over simply waiting upon her to decide exactly what to do with herself.

But she couldn’t!

Lily watched as his finger moved, slowly, like the world had slowed just so she could watch this happen over and over in detail, again and again. No! No!

“No!” And something clicked internally with that two letter word, she let instincts take over. Her free hand shoot out, to her it seemed to take forever as she watched her shaking hand grip the gun upon the barrel and watch as her hand passed through the metal, the shaking had become more to the atomic level and she watched in awe as it traveled up her arm and to her chest. A painful rip in her core and she knew she was exerting too much energy upon this one moment that was spannin a life time to her but was only a few seconds to the two men.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream and she let her hand partially solidify enough so that she could grip the internal mechanisms of the gun and pulled as hard as she could. The combination of the partial phasing and partially not, it took concentration, she knew what parts she had to make malfunction to get it to stop from firing. But she didn’t know if she could hold it for any longer. It was painful, the parts that were not phased any longer, she felt several of her fingertips burn to touch anything but once she knew she had a grip she pulled.

The world seemed to catch up with her now.

As she pulled the built up blaster exploded in Sterlings hand, literally splitting down the middle from her tampering on the inside. And all she could do was watch.

Her arms came up to cover her face as pieces of the gun came flying back at them both, mainly to Sterling, but she felt the painful bites of shrapnel embedding itself into her skin.

The world started to ring as she fell back and turned just in time to see Sterling fall back, his hand red and bloodied, the side of his face dripping blood already. Lily gave a small gasp as she fell to her knees beside him.

He began to cough up blood. “Sterling!”

Her frantic hands began to search for the blood, to see where it had punctured and she found it upon his chest a larger piece of metal had gotten in between his ribs and punctured his lung. He might be alright with medical attention but she was too scattered and frightened by what she had jut done to properly do anything over than say over and over again, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I dont know what happened, I’m sorry”

Her own face was bleeding from small pieces of metal, one on her cheek and one lodged above her brow. More pieces upon the back of her arms and shoulder. Her hand was badly burned from what she had done but it all seemed so insignificant. Not only was she shocked from the amount of blood Sterling was spitting up but from what she had just done, her mind couldn’t function and her body simply running off of residual adrenaline.

She was going into shock, nothing made sense to the scientist, what she had just done was theoretically possible but was the human body capable of it? Lily had no idea and that frightened her.

Duncan watched in incomprehension and then in horror as he saw her move and then there was some kind of explosion. It registered with him that they were very lucky the gun had not gone into overload and the explosion have gone full energy. It probably would blasted much of the area - on a planet it would have made a crater, here it would have bounced off deck plating and walls, not to mention destroyed the grav plates and any other circuitry around.

His momentary shock melted away, and Duncan ran towards them. They were both wounded. Him perhaps more seriously, but he was more concerned about her. There was a lot of blood, he didn't see any arterial spraying , though from this distance he could not be sure of anything. As he closed he called out her name "Lily!!"

The explosion hadnt sounded like much but still he knew that the goons were not far behind him. Duncan felt his implant kick in , stimulating the adrenal gland to give him a burst of speed, his suit and boots also adding extra thrust to his step. It was a small amount but when added to an already fast and strong man, it made him incredible fast.

He hadnt really seen quite what Lily had done, so he was confused but the need in front of him was crystal clear. The one she called Sterling was much worse off. But, he had just threatened both of them. As good a man as Duncan was, there was a cold math at play now. Every second he tarried trying to attend to him was a second he wasn't getting help for her, and a second their enemies were closing.

And so helped Lily up into his arms , leaving the heavier man behind. He intended to come back for him but getting her to the station. The substation was close now and she felt so light, he carried her to the substation, there were a couple of armored officers standing out front looking as they came, they had heard , well, something

"Shes been hurt, need a doc, or a bus , forthwith! Somebody tried to grab her and their gun.. exploded. I am Jonas Hobbes, Authorization Zeta Niner Echo Three Bravo Six Two Six Niner. " he was barking out before even getting there. They didnt need his code though as they were already scanning him as he approached, stil it was his demeanor and knowledge of the procedure that had them opening the doors to the substation before they had even gotten a return on the ident scazn.

Several voices were now talking at once all looking at her "Her name is Lily " called out Duncan. Two men and a woman were looking at her now, 3 others in armor with large rifles went out into the alley to try and assist and apprehend Sterling. Duncan watched along on their cam feed into the office "He was right there, just a ittle father he has to still be there"

One thing was for sure, at the sight of 3 heavily armed and armored guards, the goons who had been chasing Lily and Duncan were no where to be seen, but the guards were looking for Stering as he may have fallen into a doorway or behind crate or something. Meanwhile Duncan squeezed Lily's hand. "It's me Lily I am here"

The null sound of shock made her senses scattered as they cut in and out. She felt the pain, her cheek burning at the feeling of salt getting into the wound.

‘Lily!’

Her name cut through like ice against her skin, wild red hair whirled around her as she snapped her head up. “Y-you have to help him! He- I think- I think-!” Her voice was shaking and images from her past were jumping into the present. “I have to he-help, cant bury him like the rest he-!” She hiccuped as she began to sputter unrecognizable words at Duncan in hopes he would help him for her.

She only stood so that she might help him get Sterling, or get help, or find something, she didn’t know. But before she could stop him Lily was in his arms once again.

“No!” She cried, looking over his shoulder and her hands hit his chest with weak protest. Leaving stains of her own blood and Sterlings upon his shirt.

“...take me back, take me back, take me back...” she pleaded to Duncan but she felt her body start to give into the pain and everything began to hurt as the adrenaline left her system. Her hand most of all. It had been burned badly, all the way to her elbow, having been so close to the explosion.

Then the voices, “I’m fine don’t- ah!” She hissed as one began to clean the wound on her cheek, the metal sticking out from her face.

“Lily? Alright Lily, where does it hurt? Can you hear me?”

“I’m fine,” she felt the familiar hard bed beneath her and a bright light aimed at her face while her hand was lifted and examined.

“Where are you from Lily?”

“Not here!” She gave a small cry of pain.

“We are going to give you something for the pain honey, alright? You’ll just feel a little-“

“I don’t want it!” She swiftly sat up and felt hands pinning her back down, “No! Nothing!” She yelled, “I can take the pain!”

There was quick chattering back and forth from the three, “Are you sure?”

“Yes! Just get the metal out of me! Please!”

“Ok, honey, alright, lay still!” Their chatter began again and she closed her eyes tightly, the sting of metal being pulled out of her face, larger pieces came from the back of her arms, “Ah!” A large piece coming from her shoulder.

She looked down at her hand at the feel of one upon hers, giving the uninjured one a tight squeeze. It was shockingly comforting, and gave her something to focus on, her grip tightening as she felt the sting of alcohol cleaning the various small wounds.

“My god her hand has third degree burns,” one of the men was looking at her hand and tending to it, he glanced down at Lily and back up at Duncan, his voice becoming to low for her to hear, “We can give her something for the pain and overrule her word if you want us do she has to be in pain with this extensive of a burn, Sir.”

She refused the drugs because she needed to be awake so that she could cover up how quickly she might heal. To get them to let her leave as soon as possible. She didn’t want them asking questions about her healing, but then again most were deep and extensive enough that it might take a while longer than the simple cut she had to have for the blood test. Lily could already feel the familiar tingling upon her forearm as it began to heal itself upon the lesser burned areas.

~~~

Aboard the ship Isaac was frantic to say the least. He was looking up everything he could about every event involving the Korean mob, every single picture he could find, security cameras he could get into, anything and everything he could do to figure out why their connection had been severed. And seeing as he had access to the deep web being connected to the station his reach was extensive.

An image flashed upon the private quarters of Oracle’s various screens, “Mr. Oracle I think you need to see this.” Said Isaac.

And upon the screens were the smiling pictures of a younger Lily St. Clare, fresh out of training , her wild red hair all bundled upon her head, some curls escaping and framing her features in the simple gray outfit that she wore for the professional picture she had to take, the last official picture she had taken before she left for the mission. Beneath her name was ‘REWARD!’ And ‘MISSING!’ Stating in clear detail that she was wanted alive without harm, where to contact for the reward and how they were to get her to him. The amount was staggering, enough to buy a small solar system, and it was aimed at practically any and every dark web onlooker that might have the capabilities of seeing and and getting her to him.

Back
Top Bottom