Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
James' eyes went wide once more in surprised looking up to Tifa, she much more forceful with him as Caitlyn felt his well-sized twin members scissoring her own massive futa cock, he grinding around it...

One member took as he groaned hard already around the wolf's cock as Caitlyn took the young lizard boy's virginity with her tight strong warm pucker.

(He wouldn't have any)

With Caitlyn kissing him the wolf's futa cock would get caught between their lips, both Caitlyn and James now working at her cock.

Caitlyn sucks the cock kissing the bot while they were trading off. "Sweety fuck his ass." She coos hugging him tightly.

As she spoke he took the wolf cock into his mouth and thrusted forward then before pulling his mouth back to run his tongue along the shaft and let Caitlyn suck at it.

She goes down on her cock groping the lizards ass pulling him in deeper fingering his pucker.

She slides off tifas cock pushing him down her cock as she moves to suck the wolfess balls.

Caitlyn was now sucking Tifa's balls as James solely sucked on her read cock, very good for a boy and a virgin...Caitlyn's pinkie still played with his tight pucker while he pushed deep into the gazelle's own ass with his members and his body grinded over her thick cock.

The cute gazelle cums on the boys chest with a grunt. "Mmm how did you stay a virgin till now?" She says gently kissing his neck.

He blushes deep at the hot sticky cum on his scalie chest. "I-I wasnmt masculine enough for girls...and I wasn't into boys." James spoke blushing deep as he looked up between the two, panting hard,

He gasped out low, having already fired his loads but they were so tender then, and already thickening for another round at her movement over them.

She slides off his cocks. "Mmm my turn with that ass." She coos moving behind the boy. "I hope it doesn't hurt too bad sweety." She coos lining her cock up to his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom