Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um...I've never measured them...I think they'll mostly long, and decently thick enough..." The boy spoke then as he glanced between the two. "Closer to yours, but I'm not your guys's size." He mentioned to Tifa then.

"Yep cute boys like him deserve it." She says sliding between his legs gently licking his slit.

Soon more and more of his members came out, they having a light blue glow around them. They were lengthy, probably around 9 inches...each over two inches wide...and barbed, slightly thicker at the end the base.

Tifa let out a whistle when she saw the shafts. "Wow... For someone so feminine, you sure do have big cocks."

"Y-You're one to talk..." He managed to say back at the fact she was probably ten or more inches herself and she was actually a girl...or futa, if she prefered.

"Wh-What? Wh-Why would I...?" The boy denied as he looked away,but his deep blush told her he was more and more curious than he would admit.

His eyes slowly stared down as Tifa stroked her red rocket, hit thick and he could even see the veins over it and the glistening precum at the tip. "What...does it even taste like?" He asked her then.

Caitlyn sucks his shafts smirking gently. "Don't force him." Is all she says gently and meticulously sucking each of his cocks.

"Caitlyn...how do mine taste?" he asked then with a blush, looking down to the gazelle moving her mouth around his members. Despite his hang up on their own cocks, he certainly wasn't denying the futa's mouth...

"Mmm salty and delicious." She coos gently moving over him in a 69 position. "Mind returning the favor?" She says smiling gently before sucking his cocks again.

As tifa mounts Caitlyn it forces her cock against the lizards face prodding his mouth.

"Unh, h-hey, I didn't agree to this!" The lizard let out, only to moan hard from Caitlyn's, just enough for her prodding, HUGE member to stuff imto his mouth and muffle James in surprise, his cute blue lizard eyes went wide and all he could see was Tifa's furred belly. His moist tongue was pressed up under the thick gazelle's shaft, it long and forked...hus mouth fekt so good tight around the shaft, even if he wasn't working over her member yet...

"Mm please big boy?" She coos gently sucking all of his shafts at once. Her tongue slips between them as shes forced to fuck his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom