Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tifa chuckled. "I'm a wolf. We're proud creatures. I don't need or want to hide it." She followed Caitlyn and James.

"Well maybe I do..." He mumbled then, face becoming hit red as they came onto the campground, most of the others still around here.

He blushed then deep. "Let's just get to the cabin." James muttered then in embarrassment more than any anger or anmoyance as the larger two futa woman just constantly teased him, sexually and regularly.

"Fine... If it will make you feel better..." Tifa wrapped a towel around her body, covering her bulge.

"We're up in the loft...I don't want the other group coming in and seeing anything." Jamed spoek as he began climbing up the latter to the space above where Tiga and himself had put their stuff before, giving the two a full view of his rounded ass.

Tifa let out a wolf whistle when she saw James' ass. "That's quite the ass you've got, James."

Caitlyn followed eagerly kicking her clothes off as she does she took the third bed up in the loft.

James glanced back to the now naked gazelle and his eyed dragged down to her cock, his jaw almost dropping. "How...old are you?" He asled then.

He blushed deep and looked away, before beginning to undress in front of her, to get the still damp swimsuit off his body. "So I have to listen to you?" He asled then, only sixteen.

"H-Hey, listen....I said 'maybe'...." James spoke them as he was pressed back into tue bed forcefully by the stronger woman, he smaller and younger than either of the two roommates.

She stops kissing him gently. "Do you want to stop?" She asks gently rubbing his head gently.

"I-I....don't know." The small boy cooed out as his frills shuddered some. He had a curiosity in his mind for them and she knew it then...and he was a virgin.

"Let him up tifa." She says smiling kissing her gently. "I'm gonna let this cutie stick his cock in me before I use him." She coos in his ear.

James eyes went huge as they would notice then his slit that hid his privates had a light blue glow around the edges then, and he glanced over to Tifa. "Uh...there might be one thing about that..." He mentioned then, face very, very red, his blush never leaving with how the two were being with him.

"Well, um...if I was going to stick my 'cock' inside of her...it would more likely be 'cocks'..." He mentioned then, informing them what his lizard anatomy held in store between his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom