Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jealous of me...? With what?" The lizard asked then, turning and seeing the two girls together then, Caitlyn having gone up to her. Both of their fur coatings were wetband clinging to their body some.

"Sorry if i upset you james i was just trying to play with you." She says gently swimming over to him hugging him gently.

She whispers so that he can barely hear her. "Please don't get out I was just trying to be playful sweety and would love to let you have some fun with me." She says gently

"Wh-What...?" The young lizard boy spoke as his face began to spread over with a red tint, espcially when he glanced down at Tifa. She had already shown off her sheeth to him, and that only meant one thing if he could see her member against the fabric. Swallowing then, he glanced up to the older, bigger gazelle, finally able to process everything that seemed to be going on as she held him to her warm body. "I-I...I just met you two..." He tried to speak with weak resistance.

"Oh come on," Tifa said. "Give us a chance. If you don't like it, we won't ask about it again."

"I promise I won't bug you if you don't like it. But if you do I'm gonna kiss you." She coos gently smiling she rubs her hardening cock against his thigh with a grin.

His vibrant, cute blue eyes went huge then at the feeling of the gazelle's more than massive cock as he slowly managed to pull his gaze to glance up at her, he swallowing. "W-Why so you want me so badly? There are plenty of other people here better than me, and experienced..." He swallowed then, backing away a little bit but Caitlyn would notice as he blushed even deeper as he moved back up against her. James needed the warmth...

"Your cute and sweet duh." She says kissing his cheek. "Plus cools cute boys like you help us cool off." She says with a grin.

"Shouldn't you like girls or something?" He asked then, but finding himself only pressing closer to the two as they felt his body warm quickly in their embrace amd he let out an almost relieved coonthat he wasn't freezing cold anymore.

She giggles. "Sweety you're not very boyish." She says blushing gently she reaches down gently rubbing his crotch.

He folded his arms then, clearly not appreciating Caitlyns comment, and as she rubbed at his crotch she found nothing there, but he began to grunt some in light pleasure as a blush ran across his face. "Well you're not bery girlish." He muttered back then, not even knowing if she would care.

He was about to reply to Tifa when his lips were cought up by Caitlyn's dominate mouth over his own, she larger then him...but she could feel him taking it, not pullong away...

"O-Okay...if you can promise me NOBODY finds out...we can go back to the cabin...and we'll see what happens." He said then, at least wanted to get back to the warm, heated house...

Tifa giggled and handed James a fluffy towel. "This should keep you warm until we get back."

"How are you two going to hide yourselves until we get back to camp?" He asked then as he took the towel with a thankful nod and glanced back to the two. He had only seem a quick outline of Tifa's member, but with how noticable Caitlyn was she doibted wither of them could hide the bulges well.

James blushed deep then swallowing. He hoped they would understand if he said no. How could he say yes? And why did he want to...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom