Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm Caitlyn cute stuff." She says smiling as she looks him over. Shes wearing a black string bikini her sheath causing it to bulge.

Hers was not as concealable as he stared down noticeably and blushed hot. "There sure are a lot of dicks here for a girls camp..." He muttered then as he turned towards the water, not saying much more to her. She couldn't get much of a reading on how he felt about it...

"Is it cold? I'm a lizard...I'm pseudocold-blooded." He spoke then, moving up close to dip his tail in as to test it himself. Not only was he the only boy here, but they seemed to realize then he was also the only lizard.

He sighed, glancing back to the gazelle before up at the sun in the sky above overlooking the water. Finally them he jumped, but much more gracefully dove in. An initial rush of cold surrounded him, but his body was still able to adjust enough to be manageable as he came up to the surface.

His cute frills pulled back as he flinched at the cold water before opening his eyes to look at the wolf. "Not the worst..." He spoke, but it was clear it was still cold to him. However, suddenly his tail swished up to splash her back...

"I barely grazed you." James replied then as he glanced away, but he did notice he had pressed up against her leg when he moved his tail up to splash her.

He just blushed a bit and glanced away, wading in the water but the lake was too murky and he didn't see where she had gone.

"AH-!" James let out in surprise as she forced him and herself back under with her being bigger than him, and she would notice then how though the water was murky, she could see how the freckled-blue scales seemed to glow...

Caitlyn watched from the shore before joining them she grins grabbing the lizard from behind and hoisting him up to where just his knees and under are below the water. "My my you're fairly light cute stuff." She gently teases.

"I...Uh, I'm partly bioluminescent. So a some of me gives off a blue glow." James mentioned then with a blush, glancing away. He was mostly frilled lizard, about 90% but both sudes of his family carried on some slight iterations of other species..

Suddenly then he was lifted from behind, letting out another surprised yelp as they could see the onepiece suit clinging to his lean body even more from the water, but Caitlyn would feel him shiver from the air. The suit stayed wet, though at least his scales helped him to not keep his body wet in the breeze.

She giggles as he helps lowering him. "My my you're cute." She coos gently about 3 years older than the other woman. She slips under the water with a cheeky grin.

"Gah...w-where's she going now...I'm about to get out..." Hames mumbled then, feeling like he was getting played with by the two.

She pops up out of the water groping tifa. "Jealous of him tifa?" She says teasingly smiling at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom