Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We do," Tifa said. "Come on, let's go to our cabin." She led the way to the cabin. If James looked closely, he would be able to see the outline of her penis through her skirt.

James didn't really notice, or if he did he didn't make much of an assumption as he just followed her to the well-crafted wooden home. There was an attic loft where three could sleep and the other three would be downstairs.

The wolf walked into the attic and put her stuff down on a bed. "Wanna go swim?" She pulled out a blue one piece bikini.

"Maybe, but I think we have to get a briefing from the counselor or something, don't we?" James asked then, noticing how most of the other kids were only now getting off the bus.

"Sure," Tifa said as she handed her friend the swimsuit. "But we better change first." She pulled her skirt and panties down, revealing her penis and vagina.

"WOAH, Tifa, privacy!" James let put then, he clearly shocked at the sudden revealing of her anatomy as his eyes stared wide and then shot to look away with a hard blush.

Tifa giggled and walked over to the lizard. "What? You'll have to get used to seeing this." She planted a kiss on James's neck before slipping into a pink bikini. "Ok, I'm dressed."

"B-But....Isn't this a girl's camp?" He asked then as he swallowed, noticing that her tight bikini left little of her body to the imagination, especially down below.

"I'm a futa, and it's a camp for girls, crossdressers, traps, sissies, transgenders, and futas," Tifa said. "Now put that bathing suit on, James."

He blushed hard then but sighed at least it was a one piece and he slowly fitted it over her body, it clinging tight.

Tifa smiled and walked outside. "Do you want to do any activities? We have gymnastics, cheerleading, ballet, and an adult baby nursery."

"Adult...baby?" He asked then, arching his brow at the futa. Though gymnastics he wpuld be up for, and maybe not admitting it but the boy would do ballet. He did love to dance, and was very good at it.

The wolf nodded. "Diapers, baby bottles, baby toys, all of it. I've been in it, and it's a lot of fun."

Tifa nodded. "It's very relaxing and fun. You should give it a try." She walked to the dock of the lake.

"Come on, at least try ballet with me," Tifa said. "You might enjoy it." She dipped her paw into the water to test it's temperature.

Caitlyn walk up behind them. "We're you the one who wanted me to sign up for your cabin little lizard?" She asks smiling gently.

"Well, uh...heh, I'm kinda embarrased to say so but I do really like to dance." James admitted then as the cute black and blue-freckled scaled over his face turned a shade of dark red when suddenly Caitlyn came up to join them, surprising the frilled lizard. He had to admit...he was shorter than either of the others, though Caitlyn was rather tall. The three were now alone by the lake. "Oh, uh, yeah. I hope you don't mind, Tifa, but I put her in our cabin, since you're the only two I've talked to." He said then as he looked between the two.

"I don't mind, and I won't be mad if you join me at the adult baby nursery tomorrow," Tifa said as she wrapped her arm around the lizard's waist.

"How about we settle on ballet..." He offered as a compromise, a bit curious but still uncertain about full on ballet despite his affinity for dancing. James glanced down to her hand rather forwardly placed on his hips wothout asking at all.

James then looked back to Caitlyn, still blushing atbthe fact that she now was seeing him in a tight onepiece women's suit, clearing his throat some to build up some confidence to speak. "Um, hey...I don't think I ever got your name?" He asked her then, before glancing back to Tifa making her big splash in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom