Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightCreep

Pulsar
(The characters: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=83045&pid=2009460#pid2009460 )
Tifa smiled as she took her seat on the bus. She was sitting next to a lizard anthro. "Hi. Is this your first time going to camp?" She was only wearing a pair of sweat pants and a silver necklace.

"Hmph. No, got put on the wrong bus. Heh, only boy here, now, bet the parents will have a fit about that, huh? I'm hoping I can get my mom to pick me up or something." James spoke then as he glanced over to her as she looked surprise. His voice was a little high, bit clearly male, and he knew he could be mistaken for a girl if the person thought he was one.

"Look around. Do you really think that you're the only biological male here?" Tifa asked.
There was a lion with a large mane. He was obviously a male, but he was wearing a dress proudly. There was also a large bull wearing a one piece bikini.

"Well, okay...I didn't sign up to come here, I don't really want to be here." He corrected the somewhat technicality then as he looked over to her, before staring out the window. "I just need to get to the camp counselor and a phone." James said then, waiting somewhat impatiently for the bus to stop.

"Come on, cutie. Give it a change," Tifa said as she placed her paw on James' thigh. "I'll give you some of my clothes to wear.

"Um...I have my own." The lizard said as he stared down at her hand with uncertainty, but the frilled lizard didn't pull away from her, thinking she was just being friendly at the moment, though her offer seemed strange to him.

"This camp doesn't allow pants," Tifa said. "You'll have to wear dresses, skirts, bikinis, and leotards." The wolf pulled a pink skirt up and legs and pulled down her sweatpants.

"Well they'll have to make an exception for me until I get this sorted out!" James spoke as he laid his his against the window and sighed. "But...just in case...maybe I could borrow a leo?" He asked her then as he glabced to the wolf.

Caitlyn giggles hearing this as she stretches wearing a low cut top and short skirt. "New guy?" She looks back at the cute drilled lizard.

"Yeah...James, though if everything works out I shouldn't be here for long. I'm supposed to be on the other side of the lake with the boys' camp." He spoke then, glancing over across the isle as the new girl spoke to him. He seemed to talk rather easily with the woman, though mot out if any sense of overselfconfidence or flirtatious ability. He just seemed to be genuine.

"Weird those kinds of mistakes rarely happen." She says smiling kindly. "If you want to have some fun just say so cutie." She says smiling before turning back arpund.

The wold pulled out a pink leotard and a pair of tights. "I'll block everyone's view if your change now."

"I-I mean I'm a lizard...nothing shows, you'd all just think I was another girl." He mentioned then as he looked around, but slowly and very bashfully he frasped the tight clothing and tried as fast as he could to switch, showing off his tight slit and of so round and perfect scaly butt, which tbe tights did very little to cover them back up.

Caitlyn purrs seeing his cute butt and slit. "Boo you fit in perfectly." She coos smiling at him trying to complement him.

"Yeah, I know, I look like a girl." He mumbled then in a sigh, seeming to not take the compliment well, but maybe if she stuck to talking about what specifically she liked instead of possibly being mistaken for teasing, she could get those black and freckle-blue scales to turn a little red across his cheeks.

"Mmph, kinda...a little tight." I spoke as he glanced back at his very revealed ass, showing it off a bit on accident as he tried to pull lightly as the cloth to shift it more comfortably when the bus finally came to a stop in he campground.

Tifa stood up and held her paw out to James. "Come on, I can get the two of us in the same cabin."

James' vibrant blue eyes went a bit wide at her sudden pull and her strength as she pulled him out of the bus before he could even think enoigh to resist, glancing back and meeting Caitlyn's eyes with almost a plea for help. He was taken from the bus before anyone else could even get out of their seat.

Tifa walked over to a table with several clipboards. She signed herself and James up for the same cabin. "So, James, do you want me to call you by a feminine name?"

"Wh-What?! No! Take me to the counselor and let me call my mom..." He spoke then, sighing. But glancing and seeing it was six to a cabin, with two groups of three on each, he quickly wrote 'Cute Antelope" as well, not having gotten her name and hoping she would see the sheet and write it there. At least he kind of knew those two. If worse came to worse and he had to fit in here he'd just go to his middle name, Ryan. At least that was a more gender neutral name...

"Fine..." the wolf muttered. She led the way to the counselor's cabin and knocked on the door.

James went in, leaving the wolf outside to call. It wasn't five minutes later until her came back out with a distraught look. "My mom said...she's gone away on vacation...so there's no one to come get me. I'm here the whole time." He sighed then.

"If you say so...Do you guys even do canping out here? All me friends are over at the boys camp, and I liked doing most of those activities." James asked, but accepted her hug. Well, he didn't really have many 'friends'. James wasn't the most popular guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom