Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Friends, New (to them) House [Irish & Zajawa]

Seeing Kyle kissing her foot made her chuckle only to shudder as the warm lips travelled up, soon her legs being pushed wide apart, making her blush really hard and then moan. Remembering she was supposed to give back the attention she was being given earlier Chris changed their position for a perfect 69, taking the hard cock back inside her mouth and sucking on it, letting it go a bit deeper and moaning when it touched the back of her throat. Quite horny at the moment she pushed it further in, feeling the hard thing going inside her throat, her nose ended in Kyle's balls, making her pussy pulse with need.

The change to the new position wasn't at all unwelcome by Kyle, his arms smoothly wrapping around her waistline as he held her hips still, his tongue darting out to trace long, slow tracks over her deliciously moist womanhood. A groan developed in his thread as she slid her lips along his shaft again, his erect dick pulsing in response to the pleasure she presented to him. The deeper she took it the more he tensed, unconsciously shifting his hips upward very slightly, gradually forcing himself further as she tried to take him fully into her mouth. He suckled on her hungrily as he felt the head of his dick press against the back of her throat. His fingers spread out and his hands slid over her ass, gripping her securely as he ate her out.

Chris moaned softly when her pussy was licked like that, it feeling the best in the world to have Kyle move his tongue there like that. The way he pushed up, forcing the cock to go faster inside her upper hole only added to the excitement, making her all weak. With her nose in Kyle's balls, taking in his smell made her moan again as she soon moved her head up and down, sucking on the shaft at the same time and showing her experience when it came to something like that. Also.. she really liked to give blowjobs, something she never told anyone and would rather die than to admit it easily. It was shameful but at the same time denying it before herself had no sense. Working with her tongue against the hard cock she wanted to give Kyle as much pleasure as she could.

Kyle groaned deeply in his throat as Chris kept up her actions, the steadily growing sensations in his loins spurring on his hungry treatment of her pussy. His fingers dug in slightly as he held her ass still, his tongue flickering rapidly over her lips and clit before he paused suddenly. The oncoming rush as her tongue and lips worked him caught him off guard. With another deep groan, Kyle's body tensed, his erect cock throbbing between Chris' lips as he began to come rather heavily into her mouth.

The groan her friend let out made her pussy feel even better, her cute toes curling up as the tongue was stimulating her lips and clit, making her feel like she was in heaven. And then it happened. She could feel it coming, the hard cock getting thicker and throbbing just before releasing torrents of cum into her mouth and throat, Chris gulping it down like a champ. The taste.. she liked it, it being quite potent but sweet, covering her tongue and throat. Making sure she got every little drop she reached to the balls and massaged them softly, wanting to make sure he would give her everything he got.

Her soft treatment of him with her hands had small pleasured moans escaping Kyle's throat, the last of his released seed freely dripping forth into her mouth as his latest orgasm subsided. Pausing momentarily for breath, he lazily continued with the slow kissing and suckling of his lovers pussy, focusing solely on finishing her off as thoroughly as she had done for him.

She drunk everything to the last drop, making sure the cock was clean only to moan when Kyle resumed kissing and pleasuring her gently. Although it was soft and quite slow it still made her shudder all over, her pussy dripping it sweet juices on her friend's lips. The slow speed was making her go crazy but was very effective, Christine soon mewling vulnerably and orgasming from the careful attention she was given, it somehow edging her a bit on and caused her orgasm to be stronger. Leaning down she was resting on top of Kyle, her face near, almost in, his privates, feeling her nose with the musky smell and adding to the swirl of sensations she was feeling at the moment.

Kyle hummed approvingly as he brought her to another orgasm, his arms remaining coiled around her waist as she rode it out. Once it had seemed to pass, he loosened his arms from her waist, kissing along the inside of her thighs softly, allowing her to relax for awhile, just enjoying feeling her weight atop him, and her breath on his flesh. "That was good..." he whispered, his hands casually drifting along her skin, lightly rubbing her thighs and ass.

The little pause they had after she came made her really grateful, panting and laying on her friend, her wet pussy twitching now and then as she was gathering her strength back. Nodding her head she chuckled softly, still a bit affected by all the beer they drunk, soon reaching to Kyle's flaccid cock and teasing it with a tip of her finger, playing around, her face looking quite adorable with flushed cheeks and devilish glint in her eyes.
"Yeah.. I liked it too", she said, a bit hazed at the moment.

He smiled at her words, relaxing underneath her. Her faint touches had him twitch, sensitive yet stirring slightly. "Tease..." he accused lightheartedly, giving her backside a squeeze in retaliation. "How much more do you think you're gonna get out of me?"

Christine shuddered softly and then chuckled, keeping on moving her finger up and down the soft length, finding it amusing to tease her friend a little, feeling nicely relaxed. Pondering on the answer she smirked.
"Well.. however much you will let me to get", she answered and nuzzled her cheek against Kyle's thigh. "So... ow much you will let me to get, K-chan?"
The many anime shows she watched taught her some things in Japanese and she used them from time to time when talking to her friend, he being the person she was most open with, feeling he accepted her as she was quite some time ago while helping her fight off all of her insecurities.

Biting his lip, Kyle shut his eyes, letting her continue to touch him. "God, if you want to keep doing this every day I'll give you all I got..." he stated, quite aware that her teasing was gradually rejuvenating his erection. Steadily his engorged cock was standing on end, leaning to one side. He silently swore at how easily he was getting up for her. If she kept it up at this rate he was going to end up dry as a bone.

Christine still was quite tipsy so when the cock raised she chuckled and took it in her mouth.

The rest of the evening and night was quite busy for the two of them. It was like some insatiable fire got inside the two of them, in the end Chris being filled up in every way possible... twice.. After that they fell sleep, the petite female laying on top of Kyle with his cock still plugging the sperm inside of her ass. Hours passes before she opened her eyes and groaned softly, her head thudding a bit. Although she didn't drink that much (by her standards) there were times the body seemed more vulnerable and proved to be that time. Sighing she rubbed her temples only to still as the memories of the previous night started to flash through her dazed mind. Blushing up to her ears she looked down and saw Kyle... naked... The blush that covered her cheeks, ears and a bit of neck... it only lacked some steam going out through her ears.

Standing up she run into the toilet and closed the door. Chris started washing herself while beating herself up for what had happened.. only to freeze at some moment realising that Kyle came inside her... and she wasn't using any protection! Shit, shit, shit, shit... Biting on her lip she tried to quickly count. Maybe it were her safe days? Still she needed to buy a pregnancy test just to be sure.. Groaning softly she pressed her forehead on the wall.

It wasn't too much later after Chris had hurried out of his bed that Kyle began to stir. The first things he was aware of were the feel of his bedsheets against his skin, and he recalled the he was naked and the sex that was the reason for it. Finding a distinct lack of Chris in his room, he sat up and stretched out before climbing from the mattress. He held no regret for what they did, but he was concerned for Chris. Still nude, he ventured from his room towards the sounds of the bathroom shower running. He didn't bother to knock before opening the door. They had already fucked, she shouldn't be surprised if he came in there after her. "Hey," he said over the sound of the running water, announcing his presence as he shut the door behind him. He stepped closer towards the shower itself. "You feeling okay?" he asked, pausing momentarily to weigh whether or not to climb in with her. Without waiting for her response, he let himself in, stepping into the shower behind her and placing his hands on her hips.

When Kyle left the room the sheets moved a slightly on the bed only to become still once again, two or three steps could be heard before the silence filled the room.

Chris almost jumped out of her skin when she heard her friend, her heart beating like crazy. For few moments she didn't know what to answer to that, her mind in a total chaos. And then... Kyle got under the shower, placing hands on her hips. Well.. they did a lot through the night.. was it really so strange that Kyle came in after that? And it seemed he was fine with what had happened so she could relax as well.. no need to stress over it alone. Turning around she pinched Kyle's arm with a small pout on her lips.
"You came i-inside me, you idiot.. When we are finished with washing you're going for pregnancy tests. Take three, different", she said, sighing and adding, crossing her arms under her big breasts. "And what now? If you're gonna say we need to stop our friendship I'm gonna kick your ass.."
Blushing she turned around, a bit shy all of a sudden.

"Don't be stupid," he told her. "You think I wouldn't be your friend just because we got drunk and had sex?" His hands remained on her sides and he used them to hold her in place as he stepped closer, holding her back against him. "I'll get the tests," he agreed. "And I'll pick up condoms too, if you want me to," he then added. "Assuming you don't mind having sex."

It was kind of adorable how Chris blinked at that and blushed really hard, small smile creeping on her lips. It was nice how she was pulled closer. After few moments she nodded her head, being somewhat shy the whole thing. Yes, she would like to continue having sex, it felt great, what they did at the night.
"But... is it okay to be friends.. a-and have sex together?", she asked, frowning softly. "Wouldn't it.. destroy what we have?"

"Why would it?" Kyle responded. "People have sex all the time and stay friends, so why couldn't we? We've known each other forever anyway..." He hoped that would dispel her concerns. After all, they had done it once before, and it wasn't like they were so drunk as to not know what they were doing this go around.

Chris tilted her head to the side lightly, her big breasts swaying a bit as she moved so she could see the other's face, her own as red as it could be, making her look really cute at the moment, especially when she started to nibble on the inside of her lower lip.
"Y-yeah.. that's true.. I can't imagine me life without you", she said, somewhat shy about it as well, at the moment everything seeming quite embarrassing to her.

Kyle smiled at her admission. He wrapped his arms smoothly around her waist and drew her closer to him, enough that her breasts were against his chest, and he leaned close enough to plant a soft, slow kiss against her lips. "Well, you always got me," he told her, offering up a warm smile. "Don't forget that."

Her friend hugging her and saying that meant really much to her.. though after few moments she realised she was naked and pressing against the male as naked as her. For few moments she wondered why it was so much more embarrassing with Kyle. Maybe because they knew so much about each other? Nodding her head she nuzzled against the male's chest, letting the warm streams of water fall on their bodies, closing her eyes and switching off thinking.

Kyle was content to hold her and allow her to relax against him. At least until the water started to get cold. "C'mon, troublemaker," he said. "We should get out." He loosened his arms from around her to free up his hands and turn off the shower. Still dripping wet, he climbed out of the shower and grabbed a towel each for the both of them, then another for Chris' hair, handing hers to her.

"I'm not a troublemaker", she huffed but got out from under shower and thanked for the towel, drying of her body and soon wrapping the one around her wet hair. "You remembered~"
Making sure it was holding well she opened a body lotion and start to rub it in her body, then there was time for face cream and a one for her feet. Realising Kyle was still standing there she blushed and huffed softly.
"And what you are staring at, you were supposed to go and buy pregnancy tests", she said grumpily.
Still Christine's body was quite a sight for sore eyes, it's feminine plumpness, the big breasts swaying with every more and threatening to make the towel fall down, the bubbly but well underlines by it's material wrapped around it. Everything made the sight very stimulating for any normal man.

"I'm not staring," Kyle lied teasingly. If she was standing there mostly naked he was going to look, like it or not. "Put some clothes on before I have to do something drastic."

Letting that threat of further sexual intervention hanging in the air, Kyle slid out of the bathroom, heading towards his own to finish drying off and gather up some clothes to put on. His selection was pretty typical for him. Dark gray T-shirt, a pair of beige Carlos Rays, and his sneakers.

"Liar.. and I will once I'm finished.. Jeez", she huffed and soon finished, heading to her room to put on some clothes, choosing some comfortable panties, leggings and a thick blouse.. yet not loose, still showing her body off quite well.
Pinning her hair up she sat at her computer, deciding that playing games would let her relax.. even if only a little bit. Still she yelped in a funny, girly way when a book fell off of the shelf, scaring her a bit. Sighing she rubbed her chest where her heart was, shaking her head.

Back
Top Bottom